Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
It's annoyingly clipped but here's 11 minutes of Kamaitachi vs. Rey Horus from Chilanga Mask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLiYRMPk9IU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Spermgod posted:

It's annoyingly clipped but here's 11 minutes of Kamaitachi vs. Rey Horus from Chilanga Mask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLiYRMPk9IU

I didn't know wrestling was a music festival

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
lmao oops. I'm just gonna leave that there although it's really only a *** Maru vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=besMTKstm5A

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Not a great card compared to last night's. Wonder if they're going to give Super Parka's hair to one of the Ingobernables.

Spermgod fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Sep 26, 2015

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67RsjScV7v0

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
AAA Heroes Inmortales IX is this Sunday at 5PM EST and it's offer as an iPPV for 20 bucks. Here's the card so far

Taya (c) vs Goya Kong vs La Hiedra vs TBA vs TBA for the AAA Reina de Reinas title

Pentagon Jr and Joe Lider (c) vs Angelico and Jack Evans vs Daga and Steve Pain for the AAA tag title

Drago and Fenix vs Brian Cage and El Mesias

Cibernetico vs La Parka vs Blue Demon Jr vs Averno vs Hijo de Pirata Morgan vs Electroshock vs Aero Star vs Chessman vs TBA vs TBA for the Copa Antonio Pena tournament.

Rey Mysterio Jr, Psycho Clown, and tba vs Myzteziz, El Texano jr, and El Hijo del Fantasma (King Cuerno)

Alberto del Patron (c) vs Johnny Mundo for the AAA Mega Championchip

Here's a good write up about the matches leading into this show http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2015/10/01/aaa-heroes-inmortales-ix-october-4-preview/

Link for the iPPV http://internetvluchalibreaaa.com/

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
That cubs preview is great. "I was more excited about this show before I started writing about it."

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

At the very least it should be a better PPV offering than the other hosed up North American fed running a big show tonight

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

This is on n ow btw, second match just started.
Who the hell is Steve Pain anyway? Never heard of him?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I just got home what have i missed?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

A women's match that I missed as well but was supposed to have been better than expectations (Taya retained)

Jack Evans pinned the Perros B team that was also in the match to win the tag titles for him and Angelico after Myzteziz hosed over Pentagon.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

this is the most joyful memorial video i have ever seen.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
How behind is the AAA stuff they put on YouTube? If I've seen the most recent ep (Sept 20th) will the recent PPV make sense to me or will I have missed an episode in there somewhere?

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
The show dates are in the video descriptions. They usually take a week or two to upload them. Cagematch says there's one Monterrey episode that isn't up on Youtube yet, it aired the day before the PPV.
http://www.cagematch.net/?id=8&nr=122&page=4

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Shockercito vs. Demus 3:16 hair vs. hair was signed for some point in the future. That match could be really good.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
For all you guys craving more singles Pentagón Jr., here's something if you don't mind plunder matches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrM9K3sq8bU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Ya think next year LA Park and Wagner are gonna be back in either CMLL or AAA?

Also: will they ever, ever get a big enough payday to do the mask match?

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Spermgod posted:

Shockercito vs. Demus 3:16 hair vs. hair was signed for some point in the future. That match could be really good.

Next Friday

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

myzteziz just showed up and cut a promo at the cmll arena mexico show

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
holy poo poo

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Spermgod posted:

holy poo poo

wait how does that work

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

wait how does that work

Myzteziz is working for All Elite the next day in arena mexico. All Elite has a working relationship with CMLL who lets their guys work the shows. Interestingly he never once plugged the show he was working and just talked about how great it was to be back home. Commentary hasn't mentioned the segment once since it happened so it's probably not making TV.

Earlier Dorian Peña, VP of AAA, set out a cryptic tweet about someone being a judas so if it wasn't already obvious this was not cleared with AAA first. He's probably trying to get fired but who knows! Myzteziz is crazy and Lucha as a whole is crazier.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

in an interview he just said he's finishing up his advertised dates and then he's done with AAA. He also said he would need a new name. That was sudden. Can't wait for the next Konnan podcast

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I asked thecubsfan if he thought AAA would even want him back to finish his dates and his response:

@luchablog posted:

I can not imagine they would, but we're well into "everything is possible" land tonight.

oatgan posted:

in an interview he just said he's finishing up his advertised dates and then he's done with AAA. He also said he would need a new name. That was sudden. Can't wait for the next Konnan podcast

I figured he'd just be Mistico Original or something, interesting.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Oct 10, 2015

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Thauros posted:

I asked thecubsfan if he thought AAA would even want him back to finish his dates and his response:

heroes inmortales ended with the heels kicking him out of their club and beating his rear end while Patron and Rey just watched and refused to help him so perhaps they knew this was coming for a while

he even had a new mask already and CMLL had pyro set up for his entrance so this wasn't a day of thing

oatgan fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Oct 10, 2015

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

oatgan posted:

heroes inmortales ended with the heels kicking him out of their club and beating his rear end while Patron and Rey just watched and refused to help him so perhaps they knew this was coming for a while

he even had a new mask already and CMLL had pyro set up for his entrance so this wasn't a day of thing

Who the gently caress even is their top rudo at this point? EL Hijo Del Fantasma? Texano Jr? I guess we can hope in vain for a Pentagon jr push?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Fantasma just took over La Sociedad so him probably?

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
crazy how bright things were looking for AAA at the beginning of the year and what a horrible year it's turned out to be

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
oh yeah how was the ALL-MYSTERY SHOW anyways? I kind of have no reason or desire to ever pay AAA directly again.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Can he possibly come up with a name dumber than Myzteziz?

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Pretty lame that the minis can't get out of the tercera even for hair vs hair. It's a good lineup though.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

oatgan posted:

myzteziz just showed up and cut a promo at the cmll arena mexico show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YajoYQAtTZQ

If Myzteziz ends up in CMLL could he start going by Sin Cara again? Also if he does end up there I cannot wait for the Myzteziz/Volador Jr matchup.

Wiccan Wasteland fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Oct 10, 2015

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Thauros posted:

Who the gently caress even is their top rudo at this point? EL Hijo Del Fantasma? Texano Jr? I guess we can hope in vain for a Pentagon jr push?

How long are they planning to keep Brian Cage around? Because his heel heat is loving nuclear at this point.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Spermgod posted:

Pretty lame that the minis can't get out of the tercera even for hair vs hair. It's a good lineup though.

Naito's not working the Taiwan show on the 18th and I was hoping he'd have been in Mexico by then (I'm p sure I heard he was doing another CMLL tour after KOPW).

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

El Estrago Bonito posted:

How long are they planning to keep Brian Cage around? Because his heel heat is loving nuclear at this point.

Brian Cage should come back with a Trump toupee.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

AfterFather posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YajoYQAtTZQ

If Myzteziz ends up in CMLL could he start going by Sin Cara again? Also if he does end up there I cannot wait for the Myzteziz/Volador Jr matchup.

i am interested to hear why you think he would go by sin cara in cmll but not aaa, did you mean mistico?

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Apparently WWE being in town on Saturday is the reason for the stacked Friday lineup. Hope that means everyone is in full effort mode

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Taurus is Machine Rocker. I will miss his cool old gear.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Look who the latest American heel in AAA is....

You'd think they could've gotten Willie Mack instead.

#hisnameisntTyrusafteralliguess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

looks like they replaced Myzteziz with Low Ki too. That looks like a really fun card