Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Gryphon0468 posted:

I hope all that reddit gold comforts your bitter soul at night. So the recent chummy chumness between you and Ben on Reverse the Verse this week was all a lie?!

you do realize people can disagree about things and still be polite in public or even friends

where do you fall on the autism spectrum? can you describe it in terms of anime?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Gryphon0468 posted:

I hope all that reddit gold comforts your bitter soul at night. So the recent chummy chumness between you and Ben on Reverse the Verse this week was all a lie?!

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Real gamerdere over here

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
what the gently caress just happened here im not reading 300 pages of new posts

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Gryphon0468 posted:

Gryphon0468 posted:

Sure, $2486.50. Go on, howl in rage or laugh in disbelief. I don't care hahaha.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Gryphon0468 posted:

It's quite possible to disagree with someone's ideas without being an rear end in a top hat to them.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Nauta posted:

bres0048
Oct 29, 2012

Gryphon0468 posted:

How dare you be chums with Ben "no neck" Lesnick

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Nauta posted:

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Nauta posted:

there's blood in the water. nothing important.

Panic Attack
Oct 29, 2012

Float like a bulldozer
Trying to catch a butterfly

Nauta posted:

Escapist did a thing, CIG did a thing, then we met our new best friend and noted internet user Gryphon. :shittydog:

Also, anime.

Gryphon0468
Oct 3, 2015

ASK ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO SUCK OFF CHRIS ROBERTS

A Neurotic Jew posted:

ahahahhaa I knew the name sounded familiar. He's this dude:

Yeah that's me, so what? I didn't make it a secret I am a SC fan. I must say your journalistic digging skills are quite impressive. I hear there's gonna be an opening at the Escapist soon.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What can I say? You can't spell refund without fun.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Gryphon0468 posted:

You're all such huge hypocrites it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. Not believing a word CR says but lapping up the drivel of DS and the crappy games media articles. I'm gonna be hanging around here with a big grin on my face soaking in every word you dumb asses say until CIG releases exactly what they said they would.
hahaha yea,these guys are going to look like such fools!

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

gamergare sounds like an anime term

like "my waifu is super gamergare'

theres no japanese character for R on its own, baka no gaijin

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Nauta posted:

Edit: The snake is Derek Smart/The Escapist

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Gryphon0468 posted:

Yeah that's me, so what? I didn't make it a secret I am a SC fan. I must say your journalistic digging skills are quite impressive. I hear there's gonna be an opening at the Escapist soon.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Gryphon0468 posted:

Gryphon0468 posted:

Sure, $2486.50. Go on, howl in rage or laugh in disbelief. I don't care hahaha.

so this is about ethics in journalism?

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

Nauta posted:

NO you will read through the misery like the rest of us for the few gold nuggets that exist!! It is your obligation and duty as a goon.

Also Gryphon, stop trying to outshitpost me. It's not going to happen. Just because you were dumb enough to give 2500 bucks to this scam, which was more than I paid for my last car that still runs (It's real and I can actually use it unlike the game), does not give you the right to come in here and start trying to shitpost so badly it makes me look good. That's unacceptable.

Beer will school you on Star Citizen, he knows more about it's development than Christ Roberts does.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Gryphon0468 posted:

Did you enjoy the little digs the person you were talking to gave you? Did you parse them at all?

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Gryphon0468 posted:

rofl this is some weak rear end fire your spewing

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

I'm gonna post my anime from PSO2 here because I'm really proud of how anime it is and because PSO2 was more of a space game in 2012 when it was released than star citizen ever will be

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Gryphon0468 posted:

You still haven't commented on the financial improprieties of CIG's UK companies?

They're being fined as we speak. The directors are at risk of criminal prosecution if it carries on.

RuckusRouser
Sep 28, 2015

Theres a lot of close ups of landing gear

Can everyone here please keep calm, and have a moment of quiet reflection on the fact that the sun is beginning to set here on the east coast and on Monday we will have a new "tell all blog" from Derek Smart (after he summarizes each and every one of his prior "tell all blogs").

Additionally, by the end of Monday, we will find out if Ortwin "I mix-up gender pronouns in my legal letters" Freyermuth will be pursuing a legal case about ethics in video games journalism.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

BadOptics posted:

Edit: The snake is Derek Smart/The Escapist

okay that one got me

e: it works on all levels because its all fake too

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

RuckusRouser posted:

Can everyone here please keep calm, and have a moment of quiet reflection on the fact that the sun is beginning to set here on the east coast and on Monday we will have a new "tell all blog" from Derek Smart (after he summarizes each and every one of his prior "tell all blogs").

Additionally, by the end of Monday, we will find out if Ortwin "I mix-up gender pronouns in my legal letters" Freyermuth will be pursuing a legal case about ethics in video games journalism.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Gryphon0468 posted:

Good.

You may find that this thread -- and you can go back and read this for yourself -- is interested in the general destruction of things. We largely told Derek Smart to gently caress off when he was posting here because he's loving retarded. The Escapist can get hosed because [history of Escapist drama here]. Gamergate poo poo can gently caress off.

If at the end of the day everything lies in ruin, the Lords of Chaos will be pleased. Blood for the Blood God. Skulls for the Skull Throne.

Let the industry burn.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Gryphon0468 posted:

I actually came across that post long before you registered here and posted it because it struck me as a hilariously dweebish and culty thing to say. It got huge lols. Nice to finally meet you!

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gryphon0468 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd3OWyEeyZM

which do you like more, sc or got?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Bolow posted:

rofl this is some weak rear end fire your spewing

Someone should call a tiny jpg of a space fireship.

Apocadall
Mar 25, 2010

Aren't you the guitarist for the feed dogs?

Potato Salad posted:

Good.

You may find that this thread -- and you can go back and read this for yourself -- is interested in the general destruction of things. We largely told Derek Smart to gently caress off when he was posting here because he's loving retarded. The Escapist can get hosed because [history of Escapist drama here]. Gamergate poo poo can gently caress off.

If at the end of the day everything lies in ruin, the Lords of Chaos will be pleased. Blood for the Blood God. Skulls for the Skull Throne.

Let the industry burn.

This 1000%, I just want to watch it all burn, whoever loses, we still win.

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

RuckusRouser posted:

It is pretty stupid that he referred to Lizzy Finnegan as "the Author and his colleagues" in his demand for a retraction.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

this is literary anime and I feel like chris roberts might feel like ole Doc Faustus about now so I feel like it's a good time to post it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_8Yybo4q_A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bres0048
Oct 29, 2012

Gryphon what will come out first, SC or GRRM next book?

• Locked thread