Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

rear end cobra posted:

Hitlers gob worshipping untermensch allies

Excuse me but finns are honorary aryans, can your degenerate nation claim the same?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Puistokemisti posted:

Excuse me but finns are honorary aryans, can your degenerate nation claim the same?

According to himmler we're goku mega aryans

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

hmmm why would this man be looking out for the finn

hmmm

:monocle:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Which one is the Aryan? There isn't one.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
i loving love laura lepistö

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

spermat nahkatakille

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

A comprehensive political history of the perfidious backstabbing Finn:

ca dawn of history: Is brought the light of civilization by the selfless, high minded Swede
ca 1808 betrays the benevolent kingdom of Sweden for Imperial Russia
ca 1917 betrays Imperial Russia for the German Empire
ca 1944 betrays Nazi Germany for the Soviets
ca 1985 betrays Soviet Russia for the West
ca ???? betrays the West for... ?

swedes have been autistic nazis forever, the russian ruling class is somehow worse than nazis. smdh at anyone who isn't backstabbing those jokers

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

PUUKKO-ALLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOWkV4eZoMA

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwyFE5vaeMY

i'm edging

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

quakster posted:

swedes have been autistic nazis forever, the russian ruling class is somehow worse than nazis. smdh at anyone who isn't backstabbing those jokers

better to be an autistic nazi russian than a finn, hth

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

:eyepop:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

steinrokkan posted:

better to be an autistic nazi russian than a finn, hth

well you would know a lot about that, wouldn't you

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Anyone got that joke documentary about killer Santas in the Lapland?

Like a guy screams, "Perkele!," while smashing an empty bottle of booze so a killer Santa leaps in from 20' away and mauls him for being naughty

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Accretionist posted:

Anyone got that joke documentary about killer Santas in the Lapland?

Like a guy screams, "Perkele!," while smashing an empty bottle of booze so a killer Santa leaps in from 20' away and mauls him for being naughty

Those were good videos. The key word is "Rare Exports"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMqMN9Bo0IE&list=PLAACA343558101E00

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Friendly Tumour posted:

well you would know a lot about that, wouldn't you

i merely try to live up to your standard of shitposting :tipshat:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Apparently Finland is quite advanced in cloning technology.

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
...and they look nothing alike.

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

Advanced hair style and cloth cloning?

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Yeeesssss, that's the one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMqMN9Bo0IE&t=285s

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

wide stance posted:

...and they look nothing alike.

Eh, I could see how they would blend together if you were used to seeing more...exaggerated features.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

rear end cobra posted:

Hitlers gob worshipping untermensch allies

germans are orcs, Finns are their loyal swamp goblin allies

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
who are the humans and elves

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Johnny Aztec posted:

Eh, I could see how they would blend together if you were used to seeing more...exaggerated features.

The only thing they have alike is that they are skinny (and thus have no tits), their facial structure is extremely unsimilar.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Bogbands are very popular in suomi

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
finland is the ballsack of Scandinavian

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
fins are just swampswedes anyway

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Jag är bog

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

what happened posted:

fins are just swampswedes anyway

the term you are looking for is china swedes

quote:

In the 1930s, 40 percent of the total membership of the American communist party nationwide came from one small immigrant group - the Finns... Finns often faced hostility from others. Their radical politics were part of the reason, but there were others, too. The Finns were known as "clannish." They had a strange, difficult language; their beloved sauna, was seen as an outlandish, barbaric custom. Finns had a reputation not just as troublemakers, but as hard drinkers and knife fighters. An American newspaper writer once questioned whether Finns possessed souls. The word "Finlander" became a derisive term...

..."One time I said to my father, 'Well, us Finlanders...' and my Dad said "You can't say that. That's a racist remark, that's a putdown of the worst variety.'"

There were other insults... because [our neighbours] knew our parents, grandparents were from Finland, they'd go and put their fingers by their eyes and make slanty eyes and say "Hey, China Swede, hey China Swedes."

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW9VBLH-0_s

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Second from right looks like he'd be fun to drink with.

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS

hard counter posted:

In the 1930s, 40 percent of the total membership of the American communist party nationwide came from one small immigrant group - the Finns... Finns often faced hostility from others. Their radical politics were part of the reason, but there were others, too. The Finns were known as "clannish." They had a strange, difficult language; their beloved sauna, was seen as an outlandish, barbaric custom. Finns had a reputation not just as troublemakers, but as hard drinkers and knife fighters. An American newspaper writer once questioned whether Finns possessed souls. The word "Finlander" became a derisive term...

..."One time I said to my father, 'Well, us Finlanders...' and my Dad said "You can't say that. That's a racist remark, that's a putdown of the worst variety.'"

There were other insults... because [our neighbours] knew our parents, grandparents were from Finland, they'd go and put their fingers by their eyes and make slanty eyes and say "Hey, China Swede, hey China Swedes."
Lol

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

hard counter posted:

Racial prejudice against Finns sprang from a belief that they were related to Mongolians. Some 19th century scientists cited the Finns' exotic language, which is completely unrelated to other European languages, as evidence that Finns were racially unrelated to Europeans as well. It was said that they descended from a tribe that migrated from Mongolia. At a time when federal law barred all immigration from Asia, a federal immigration committee investigated the Finns' racial background, examining them for such physical characteristics as small eyes, high cheekbones, round heads, or stocky stature. Historian Marianne Wargelin:
After the 1907 strike, they tried to make the Finns be seen as Asians. There was an Asian exclusion act, and if the Finns could be seen as Asians, they could get them kicked out of the country.
In 1908, Federal authorities tried to use the act to deny citizenship to 16 Finnish men. A Duluth judge ruled in favor of the Finns; in keeping with the racist tenor of the times, he wrote that Finns had white skins and thus could not be denied citizenship. But the case's echoes lingered for years.
Will Sandstrom's family moved from northern Minnesota to Duluth during World War II, when he was about 9 years old.
We lived in what was then called Finntown. There were other parts of town where Norwegians and Swedes lived. I remember my name was Sandstrom and this other fellow's name was Carlson, and we were white, blond as blond could be, and the Swedes, because they knew our parents, grandparents were from Finland, they'd go and put their fingers by their eyes and make slanty eyes and say "Hey, China Swede, hey China Swedes."

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

quote:

Finns had a reputation not just as troublemakers, but as hard drinkers and knife fighters.

That sounds pretty good tbh

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Nauta posted:

who are the humans and elves

dwarves are der Juden

Swedes are elves

Muricans are the Humans

Russians are hobgoblins

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend

I work in a finnish NGO that works with prisoners and when someone gets released we no joke gift them this photo framed.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Double Bill posted:

That sounds pretty good tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ci7dk6vBT0

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

The swede does not choose a side

He is neutral