Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

youtube commenter posted:

i need a better weather website to check than bbc, they were saying at 8am this morning that it wasn't going to rain in gloucester today so i cycled in without my waterproofs. checked 1hr later at work and welp we've changed our minds it's gonna piss it down

just use the met office especially since the BBC are no longer going to use them for weather

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

taff wants a sausage man for his stag do

Idk if Im having a stag do as my friends and family are too spread out so Im going to go visiting people and having mini stag dos with smaller groups

So basically turning up at friends houses and telling them they have to get me drunk

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

save some roast pork for me taff man. just leave it by the bins ill find it

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

i thought i read corn in the fridge made the owl thread in pyf but it was actually corn in the bible.

this is problematic

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
hes one of my posting nemesis.......es

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

fridge corn fix my leaky car tires its not a puncture and they tried sand blasting and re-lacquring the wheel or something to no effect

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
is it the............. .... ..?.... valve????

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i have no idea but the tires have been replaced and they've done that and one of them still needs pumping up at least once a week ftl

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

:yeah:

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
corn in the fridge is there anywhere else you could find corn that we should be aware of

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Vitamins posted:

i thought i read corn in the fridge made the owl thread in pyf but it was actually corn in the bible.

this is problematic

where is the owl thread

all i do in pyf now is post the same picture of bill cosby over and over again

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

where is the owl thread

you really upset the train liker doing this

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

where is the owl thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3741330

i appreciate your posts, in the meme thread

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Jose posted:

i have no idea but the tires have been replaced and they've done that and one of them still needs pumping up at least once a week ftl

Did they actually change the inner tube or just re use them? Happened to friend of mine once, changed to a different place and they were told that their inner tubes were at least 10 years old and the old place were taking the piss. Could also be someone thinking it's a jolly jape to let your tyres down when they walk past.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

well someone did lever out a wing mirror a year or so ago but i think the garage are reliable. maybe party boat/kluliss can weigh in which garage they use if they have a car

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

lawlor motors (just over byker bridge) were always p good to us

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Fingerless Gloves posted:

corn in the fridge is there anywhere else you could find corn that we should be aware of
in the bible by the sound of things

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I hate plastic bags and removed them from my life years ago, today i am extremely stoned and enjoying reading people freaking out on the suermarkets facebook pages hahaha

i will screenshot the best ones for my own mastorbatory reasons

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Please post them

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Ratjac origin story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADyzJ79eFeQ

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

learnincurve posted:

Did they actually change the inner tube or just re use them? Happened to friend of mine once, changed to a different place and they were told that their inner tubes were at least 10 years old and the old place were taking the piss. Could also be someone thinking it's a jolly jape to let your tyres down when they walk past.

car tyres haven't used inner tubes for like literally forever

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

corn in the fridge posted:

car tyres haven't used inner tubes for like literally forever

Ah, can't be that then I don't drive so wouldn't know - this story may have involved a wooden moris minor and the early 1980s.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"

Jose posted:

you really upset the train liker doing this

where is this gricer and can I annoy him also?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bozza posted:

where is this gricer and can I annoy him also?

i had to google this and he had a big meltdown about his modding of pyf and quit the forums

Creamfilled
May 11, 2007

???

Ratjaculation posted:

I hate plastic bags and removed them from my life years ago, today i am extremely stoned and enjoying reading people freaking out on the suermarkets facebook pages hahaha

i will screenshot the best ones for my own mastorbatory reasons

The people unironically suggesting that they are never going to buy another plastic bag because they're being charged for them now are priceless.

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

I only remembered yesterday after I stood there waiting for a bag only to be told it would be an extra 5p.

This is going to be a pain in the arse. Who carries round 5p's and I'm not breaking into a quid for a bag. I'll learn how to juggle instead.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
this is why i carry a rucksack everywhere

that and i need somewhere to store my jumper and rolling stuff :420:

mostly the saving the environment thing tho

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Creamfilled posted:

The people unironically suggesting that they are never going to buy another plastic bag because they're being charged for them now are priceless.

This is the aim of the charge so well done legislators.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

XMNN posted:

this is why i carry a rucksack everywhere

that and i need somewhere to store my jumper and rolling stuff :420:

mostly the saving the environment thing tho

i feel weird if i go anywhere without a rucksack now, its basically part of my back

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
5p bag tax has been going in Northern Ireland for the best part of a decade. people learn to carry around reusable bags and life goes on

was the introduction well publicised in England? because that was something that Northern Ireland did well and people were prepared for it. Scotland didn't do it so well and I saw a lot of anger in supermarkets when it was introduced there not so long ago :bahgawd:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
i kinda don't want to think about how people in this country would react to a serious national emergency :/

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

i go home and burn the bags I paid for to show solidarity with my oil consuming brethren

crispix posted:

i kinda don't want to think about how people in this country would react to a serious national emergency :/

keep calm and carry on :britain:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

why the gently caress are people so bad at driving/walking across roads outside england. went to dublin and soooo many people just wander infront of moving traffic/almost die and i dont think i've seen so many cars running red lights before.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Vitamins posted:

keep calm and carry on :britain:

nah i think within about half an hour it would be as if everyone was on bathsalts

hemale in pain posted:

why the gently caress are people so bad at driving/walking across roads outside england. went to dublin and soooo many people just wander infront of moving traffic/almost die and i dont think i've seen so many cars running red lights before.

edinburgh is really bad for this too

crispix fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Oct 6, 2015

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

hemale in pain posted:

guess you've never driven in london? you want a country without jaywalking, go to japan or the US

im lucky if I kill less than three people driving through southall alone

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

NaDy posted:

i feel weird if i go anywhere without a rucksack now, its basically part of my back

same except a messenger bag

it's like a safety blanket

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Boggle

Fluo
May 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7F4qLGgB4I

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

phoon have you forgotten where trad games is

Adbot