Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Still the most epic intro on twitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh Hell yea... He's shouting out the names in the chat... Here comes the awesome laugh and Oohhhh Yeah!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Although his old intro playlist was better and more epic.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
OP should seriously consider spending more time playing video games and less time watching other people play them. Like 90% of his threads are about weird LP poo poo and it's kinda annoying. Just a thought.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WTF? No laugh? What the hell is going on...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

coldplay chiptunes posted:

OP should seriously consider spending more time playing video games and less time watching other people play them. Like 90% of his threads are about weird LP poo poo and it's kinda annoying. Just a thought.

Suck it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OP!!! WHATS WRONG W/YOUR THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OP!!! WHATS WRONG W/YOUR THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bacon_Donut is my second favorite Minecraft streamer, and known for his gameplay of, and curation of modpacks for, Heavily Modded Minecraft.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Right now he's playing on the server of probably the single worst mainstream Minecraft youtuber in the industry.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

Right now he's playing on the server of probably the single worst mainstream Minecraft youtuber in the industry.

Oh yeah?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Bacon_Donut is my second favorite Minecraft streamer, and known for his gameplay of, and curation of modpacks for, Heavily Modded Minecraft.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hey man, I make these threads for me. And fellow fans of Heavily Modded Minecraft content.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm dying laughing at Confused Stone Cold Steve Austin though.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The guy pranked him by building a machine that spawns pigs, plays the GG! sound effect, turns the pigs into bacon, and then drops the bacon into a pit of fire (which Bacon_Donut uses a texture pack that replaces the fire sprite with a animation of him dancing), thus burning all the bacon, which is Bacon_Donut's worst nightmare.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bacon Donut responded by dropping a deep storage unit with 1.5 billion cobblestones in it, into the fire.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Are you okay.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm permanently banned from speaking in Bacon_Donut's chat.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bacon_Donut FTW. Heavily Modded Minecraft FTW. Aids Infected Carrot FTW.

gently caress the haters

also when is VGCW on again?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

the niggerstomper of twitch

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Bacon_Donut FTW. Heavily Modded Minecraft FTW. Aids Infected Carrot FTW.

gently caress the haters

also when is VGCW on again?

Tuesdays at 7.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mabels big day posted:

Tuesdays at 7.

Gamer Hell Yeah!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

Good. You probably did something hosed up.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

How's Donut handling the divorce? Not trying to start poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

How's Donut handling the divorce? Not trying to start poo poo.

Probably gracefully. I don't ask or pry into his life, as first of all it's rude, and it's against his rules.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
geez, I have a lot to learn about the minecraft streaming community it seems

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Specifically the divorce thing or just personal questions in general?

He doesn't answer questions about his family, is his major rule. It became a really prominent one in the time he was going through the divorce all of a sudden but he didn't reveal why until a few months after the fact.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

zen death robot posted:

To be fair asking about people's family that have nothing to do with the stream is kinda weird

Agreed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

To be fair asking about people's family that have nothing to do with the stream is kinda weird

Well I don't read the chat so I imagine it started with little chattystuff like How's your kids and whatever and then when he moved to Seattle it was probably stuff like "Uhhh if your living with these other Grown Men Streamers now where is your family" and then finally he just had to disclose it all.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh hell yeah... Augment just came on by Zircon. Bigtime feels for the old days right now... I keep expecting him to either end the stream or start laughing maniacally and welcoming the viewers. Right now he's just awesomely dancing to the bass drop.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Bacon Donut and Giant Waffle both invite you to a LAN party next Friday. Problem is, theyre separate parties! If you have to choose only one to attend which do you choose?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The only streamer I watch sometimes is CalebHart42. He just moved into a house with his girlfriend, Yuna92Raichu.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bacon Donut. Giant Waffle is extremely bad as not acting like his audience are just potential subscriptions and donations and acts like a cold sociopath. Bacon Donut, however, is loving awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus GiantWaffle quit Minecraft specifically because of how much he contempts his viewers.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The only streamer I watch sometimes is CalebHart42. He just moved into a house with his girlfriend, Yuna92Raichu.

I been watching caleb for a long time. His girlfriend is busted as hell

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

zen death robot posted:

I've never played minecraft

same, and whenever anyone links to a video that has footage of it i immediately turn it off

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Heavily Modded Minecraft is worth a try. IMO.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rediscover posted:

I been watching caleb for a long time. His girlfriend is busted as hell

She's a goddess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Any girl named Yuna92Raichu has to be an angel.

• Locked thread