Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

pog boyfriend posted:

im glad to see my bro pewds on tv but can you imagine how much more epic it would be if pewds was a goon and we had one of us talking to stephen loving colbert. well anyway thats just wishful thinking but either way im happy for my man pewdiepie
john steward is a goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
*jon

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im a goon

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
Goondolences.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

social vegan posted:

haha did he play any spooky games with stephen? I hear SOMA is ~quite a fright~ haha I hope he didn't scream when the spooks came out of the game! I hope stephen did not scream either!

Nooner posted:

are they going to do a letsplay together like lowtax and smorkey??

fyodor posted:

racist. mods?

ik's Ban please :D

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The No Man's Sky guy had an extended segment last night, and next week they're going to host A Legend of Zelda Orchestral Performance. Glad to see gamer's taking over the lamestream in a major way.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

The No Man's Sky guy had an extended segment last night, and next week they're going to host A Legend of Zelda Orchestral Performance. Glad to see gamer's taking over the lamestream in a major way.

i got tricked into watch letterman for miku, not again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i got tricked into watch letterman for miku, not again

The Miku Letterman performance was epic.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

In Training posted:

im convinced no mans sky is the dnf of this generation of consoles

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

im convinced no mans sky is the dnf of this generation of consoles

dnf has gameplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Jim Silly-Balls posted: