Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

G0RF posted:

If you are feeling confident that this entire thing is going to Derek Smart's plan, I read something in the Brown Sea that really shake your confidence...

"AlphaShark Vs Smartzilla". I'm really starting to thing Ortwin may have the upper hand here...

Did they read the same letters from Ortwin I did? Cause I saw one of those tiny dogs that has it in its head that it is a huge scary dog and tries to act like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Eonwe posted:

Star Citizen is insanely real and good

Star Citizen is finished. The End.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Octopode posted:

Only a few employees know the details of the next ship sale, but the entire office knows the financial details.

In my head, it should be the other way round. But, see you in the 'Verse!

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Wafflz posted:

Did they read the same letters from Ortwin I did? Cause I saw one of those tiny dogs that has it in its head that it is a huge scary dog and tries to act like it.
What is Ortwin's track record anyway? All I recall from checking that he actually exists is that he got his bar license in 1988. Based on those letters he seems to have been bluffing ever since.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Star Citizen needs to thrive on so I can get good :munch: daily.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

IronicDongz posted:

did I miss something. did CIG put out a newsletter about pubes

Read the Escapist article, apparently one of CIG's hiring policies courtesy of Sandi is to turn women down who look like they might have hairy vaginas

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

Justin Tyme posted:

Read the Escapist article, apparently one of CIG's hiring policies courtesy of Sandi is to turn women down who look like they might have hairy vaginas

This is one of the greatest accusations I have ever read. I mean honestly how do you know? Is there a certain type to look for?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

:thumbsup:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

same

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

This is one of the greatest accusations I have ever read. I mean honestly how do you know? Is there a certain type to look for?

:nws: http://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&safe=off&biw=1571&bih=938&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=madonna+nudes&oq=madonna+nudes

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Justin Tyme posted:

Fain80
Jan 18, 2013

Free Hugs

Justin Tyme posted:

krazysigmarite
Jun 18, 2011

Grimdark.

stop it
im crying
im crying dream tears

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I have no opinions on this particular matter

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Imagine looking through your spy hole thing on your front door and seeing this

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
"Hi there I have your delivery of lies here you need to sign for it"

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

Even if she did say that, I have to imagine it was a euphemism for something... Maybe it's Australian for busybody or bitch or something? She is Australian, right?

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

I said come in! posted:

You're more of a loving hack then Star Citizen is. Maybe this is why you're so attached to this? You're both gigantic failures.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

Maldoror posted:

The stupid thing is, a ~$800 Rancilio Silvia with a PID and a ~$300 Rancilio Rocky grinder will make a superior espresso than ANY super automatic, even a $20,000 one. (It just can't handle volume for more than a couple people.)

I have a $20 drip pot and a can of Cafe Bustelo powdered espresso, I think I'm good on the $800 coffee machine, much less $22k if I wasn't selling coffee.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Roflan posted:

Even if she did say that, I have to imagine it was a euphemism for something... Maybe it's Australian for busybody or bitch or something? She is Australian, right?

Agreed she could easily have been asking if the applicant liked the countryside when she said "G'day cobber is your bush well kept?"

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

IronicDongz posted:

why the gently caress do people keep saying things like this itt

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escapist-podcast/57500-Crowdfunding-Podcast

Fain80
Jan 18, 2013

Free Hugs
Was anyone able to actually make it through all of DS' blog? If so, I'll give you a space .jpeg or Reddit gold, whichever you like least.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

is it me or does that spaceship blueprint look like the back of some star citizens head.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
sideways shot of the cult uniform PJs

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Jon Do posted:

I have a $20 drip pot and a can of Cafe Bustelo powdered espresso, I think I'm good on the $800 coffee machine, much less $22k if I wasn't selling coffee.

still. a $800 espresso machine is cheaper then a jpeg of imagine.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Jst0rm posted:

is it me or does that spaceship blueprint look like the back of some star citizens head.

It's a fatty laying on its back preparing to have its back sack and crack waxed for a new working week at CIG

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

Jst0rm posted:

still. a $800 espresso machine is cheaper then a jpeg of imagine.

the sweetest irony of all, the concept that anyone was stupid enough to pledge more than a grand...

and in addition, not go "welp, I understand that, like gambling, I am throwing my money away"... but instead "GONNA BE GR8"

e: or "I FEEL RIPPED OFF, WHAT THE HELL"

Fain80
Jan 18, 2013

Free Hugs
Whoa whoa whoa everyone, an imaginary space news outlet in an in an imaginary space game broadcasted an imaginary alien invasion in an imaginary space universe. We should probably stop focusing on the shaved cooters and get with what really matters.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

alphabettitouretti posted:

Only if you add milk. Sandi hates it black.

:boom:

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Fain80 posted:

Whoa whoa whoa everyone, an imaginary space news outlet in an in an imaginary space game broadcasted an imaginary alien invasion in an imaginary space universe. We should probably stop focusing on the shaved cooters and get with what really matters.

I can't tell what you are trying to make fun of.

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Fain80 posted:

Was anyone able to actually make it through all of DS' blog? If so, I'll give you a space .jpeg or Reddit gold, whichever you like least.

I skimmed it.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I have to admit I have never read any of Dereks pages although I am sure they are great

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

CLAM DOWN posted:

I ignore this thread for an afternoon and you idiots are talking about fancy $20,000 espresso machines what the god drat hell
Derek Smart knows a thing or two about beverage machines

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Fain80 posted:

I read it. He was very restrained about random bolding and CAPS LOCK so it was a truly pleasant experience in comparison to some of the markov chains he has posted in the past

Fain80
Jan 18, 2013

Free Hugs

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I can't tell what you are trying to make fun of.

Probably myself for still following SC news.

Fain80
Jan 18, 2013

Free Hugs

No Mods No Masters posted:

I read it. He was very restrained about random bolding and CAPS LOCK so it was a truly pleasant experience in comparison to some of the markov chains he has posted in the past

drat. Well here's a space .jpeg.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Good stuff

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Omi-Polari posted:

Derek Smart knows a thing or two about beverage machines

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

Fain80 posted:

Yes. Everyone. They're enthralling reads.

• Locked thread