Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

well its hard to play a game where flips are completely meaningless, role pms are vague and everyone posts like they have some elaborate PR

its confusing yo, it couldve used atleast a little bit of clarity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

HiipFire posted:

well its hard to play a game where flips are completely meaningless, role pms are vague and everyone posts like they have some elaborate PR

Clarity is over-rated. Reality is not clear. All we can is blindly interpret the signs before us and hope to find meaning in ourselves.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Lumpen posted:

I was born in 1979 1975. Music wasn't a big part of my life when I was growing up at all, my parents were lame. into opera (Mum) and Foster and Allen (Dad)

(Yes I am 5 pages late to the conversation. Whatever.)

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Also I am currently working on the worlds most boring spreadsheet and it is sapping my will to live.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

uranus posted:

god this is driving me crazy, im trying to remember this show i watched, it was a korean game show and it had jinho and dongmin in it, and it was sort of like crime scene but not. they are taken to this room sort of unaware, and shown a bunch of stuff on the way which turns out to be important later if they can remember it, and in the room is a murder victim, and they have like 10 minutes to try and look around the room and put together what might have happened, and write out what they think happened, and they are scored on how accurate they were.

what show is this? its not on dongmin or jinho's wikipedia page though im pretty drat sure they were both in the episode i saw. it was really awesome what is ittttt

pls help

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Meinberg posted:

Clarity is over-rated. Reality is not clear.

Rarity is clover-rated. Cleality is not ear.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

(Yes I am 5 pages late to the conversation. Whatever.)

lots of old fogeys in the thread. I'm potentially '78 myself.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

uranus posted:

pls help

first episode of crime scene season 2

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
what? noooo why couldnt the whole show be like that, that was way more fun

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Recommend me a type of take out good to have on my first day of moving into the new place.

My traditional moving day/unpacking day food is chinese delivery.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

uranus posted:

god this is driving me crazy, im trying to remember this show i watched, it was a korean game show and it had jinho and dongmin in it, and it was sort of like crime scene but not. they are taken to this room sort of unaware, and shown a bunch of stuff on the way which turns out to be important later if they can remember it, and in the room is a murder victim, and they have like 10 minutes to try and look around the room and put together what might have happened, and write out what they think happened, and they are scored on how accurate they were.

what show is this? its not on dongmin or jinho's wikipedia page though im pretty drat sure they were both in the episode i saw. it was really awesome what is ittttt

Thunder in Paradise.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I actually had this morning off (only two more double shifts!), and I used it to play The Beginner's Guide. I enjoyed it thoroughly, and may play it one more time, but probably never again after that. So roughly 7 hours total.

Now I'm going to do laundry and sleep, because I've got those two 15 hour days left.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

imgay posted:

Thunder in Paradise.

Have you actually tried watching the pilot for this? It's insane in every possible way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmuwv2MEbeY

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

HiipFire posted:

lol

Hey remember that game I made with no scum? Those were good times :v:

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Birdstrike posted:

lol

Hey remember that game I made with no scum? Those were good times :v:
did i play in that i dont remember

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

HiipFire posted:

did i play in that i dont remember

actually yes

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

ohh right and then you replaced me out and then I replaced back in lmao

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

People born in the 70s freak me out

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
People born after 2000 freak me out.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'm neither of those things!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

The 80s and 90s, the golden window

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Little Mac posted:

People born in the 70s freak me out

Hey screw you buddy.

:)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

People freak me out

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

The 80s and 90s, the golden window

Only the 80s IMO.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This is the only community I trust to ask this very important question: Is Destiny a good game?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Nope, but I've heard the Taken King makes it ok

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
How do you get a data entry job these days? I'd love something simple and boring like that, after several years of retail and food service work.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
craigslist and temp agencies

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Poison Mushroom posted:

How do you get a data entry job these days? I'd love something simple and boring like that, after several years of retail and food service work.

go through a temp agency. those are where my company literally hires everyone from with the exception of higher positions like a supervisor. too bad you're not in the seattle area cause i'm a team lead for a data entry department and along with my supervisor we decide who gets hired. our data entry is not exciting in any way but way better than retail and definitely way better than food service.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Can confirm temp and contracting agencies are the way to go for data entry.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Podima posted:

Can confirm temp and contracting agencies are the way to go for data entry.

cat /dev/urandom > mafia_thread_posting.xlsx

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I dropped my iPhone on the concrete and the right side is completely lcd hosed with lines running down the side so I can't see how many posts any thread has and I am at the mercy of autocorrect to write the letter p :C

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The Yankees lost, mafia thread. :(

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

Good, the Yankees suck.

The Cubs need to win tonight and that would be good.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I don't pay attention to cricket.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Good, the Yankees suck.

The Cubs need to win tonight and that would be good.

Look here, the Cubs just buy all the good players and the small town Yankees can't compete, I'm sorry that all you fair weather Cubs fans can't understand it.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

I don't pay attention to cricket.

You just tune them out, youve you've probably heard enough of them after your jokes.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

CCKeane posted:

You just tune them out, youve you've probably heard enough of them after your jokes.

I wish I told more bad jokes, I am starving today.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

CCKeane posted:

HELL YES

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

CCKeane posted:

Look here, the Cubs just buy all the good players and the small town Yankees can't compete, I'm sorry that all you fair weather Cubs fans can't understand it.

I love this post almost as much as I hate the yanks.

Go Royals go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

EccoRaven posted:

Rarity is clover-rated.

I'm fully hydrangea-rated and approved I'll have you know :mad: