Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

So that's what happened to lactose intolerant cheese loving goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogive
Dec 22, 2002

by Lowtax

Aesop Poprock posted:

How do you fail so badly at murdering puppies?

Maybe it was standing on its hind legs like a little Rory Calhoun.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Texas Man is going to give Florida Man a run for his money as "World's Worst Superhero."

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Florida candidate for U.S. Senate admits to sacrificing goat, drinking its blood

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Texas Man is going to give Florida Man a run for his money as "World's Worst Superhero."

Texas Man is going to die in the drunk tank.

How do they not take him to a hospital?

big parcheesi player
Apr 1, 2014

Also, I can kill you with my brain.
UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATION: CROSSING GUARD CAUGHT NOT DOING HER JOB
Not that hard to be a crossing guard, granted some intersections are more dangerous than others. The elementary school I went to used it as a reward for a week to 5th graders who had been responsible in class but was in the middle of a subdivision so the primary traffic was 25mph and was for dropping students off anyways. The best line in the video is at 2:44.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

British Prime Minister enquires about the whereabouts of the goat.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

syscall girl posted:

Texas Man is going to die in the drunk tank.

How do they not take him to a hospital?

Sometimes solutions look like problems to the untrained eye.

Tibor
Apr 29, 2009

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

:ssh: That wasn't a hypodermic.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

The Roman Empire: bastion of libertarianism.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Karma Monkey posted:

:ssh: That wasn't a hypodermic.

well good job needle dick

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Inoculate conception.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
gonna vaccs that rear end

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Screaming Idiot posted:

Inoculate conception.

:golfclap:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Satirical sites are low hanging fruit.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Cops but notorious 'Condom' after Durban car chase

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
The first sentence of this University Herald article is great:

quote:

A new report shows that sexually active women have a much better chance of getting pregnant than those who remain abstinent, a press release from Eurekalert reports.

The report actually says that women who have sex outside the ovulation window are more fertile than women who only have sex when they're ovulating.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It's just Fallout: New Vegas cosplay.

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib
Man who calls police to say he’s ‘too high’ found in pile of Doritos

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Bonus Victorian children's book

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Bring your cat to the Cloak and Suit folks and after a "parade" we'll "let them go home". :catstare:

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

This artist has literally never seen a cephalopod of any kind in his life has he?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Oh hey they won. Good for them.

Telegnostic
Apr 24, 2008

Nckdictator posted:

"She hit the constable again, and knocked his helmet an illegal distance."

Did you know that it's legal to knock a policeman's hat off, as long as it falls within two feet of him? This is little known, but still true today. Go ahead and try it!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Zero One posted:

Bring your cat to the Cloak and Suit folks and after a "parade" we'll "let them go home". :catstare:

Sounds like a prank.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

This is the best news article that was ever printed

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The damage to the walls was 2s 6d? Is this some sort of weird British currency? For a brief moment I thought it was a D&D reference.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Phlegmish posted:

The damage to the walls was 2s 6d? Is this some sort of weird British currency? For a brief moment I thought it was a D&D reference.

Two shillings and sixpence, or thirty pence total.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Vorpal Cat posted:

This artist has literally never seen a cephalopod of any kind in his life has he?

Prime avatar material though. Half tempted myself.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Phlegmish posted:

D&D had a more logical currency system. Brits had 12 pence per shilling and 20 shillings per pound. The 'd' is from denarius, 's' from solidus and 'L' or '£' from libra or a Roman pound.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Chelsea Girl is Florida Man's great-grandmother.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

Before decimalisation in the 1970s, there were 29 knuts to a sickle and 17 sickles to a galleon

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

bitterandtwisted posted:

Before decimalisation in the 1970s, there were 29 knuts to a sickle and 17 sickles to a galleon

Gonna bust a galleon fulla knuts on Professor Trelawney.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/questions/moneyold.htm

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Hogge Wild posted:

D&D had a more logical currency system. Brits had 12 pence per shilling and 20 shillings per pound. The 'd' is from denarius, 's' from solidus and 'L' or '£' from libra or a Roman pound.

Terry Pratchett posted:

One shilling = Five Pee. It helps to understand the antique finances of the Witchfinder Army if you know the original British monetary system:

Two Farthings = One Ha'penny. Two Ha'penny = One Penny. Three Pennies = A Thrupenny Bit. Two Thrupences = A Sixpence. Two Sixpence = One Shilling, or Bob. Two Bob = A Florin. One Florin and One Sixpence = Half a Crown. Four Half Crowns = Ten Bob Note. Two Ten Bob Note = One Pound (or 240 pennies). One Pound and One Shilling = One Guinea.

The British resisted decimalized currency for a long time because they thought it was too complicated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

I want to replace my entire OkCupid profile with this.