Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mightaswell
Dec 4, 2003

Not now chief, I'm in the fuckin' zone.

Laputanmachine posted:

Why aren't you already here?

I'm not a jihadi bodybuilder, so they won't let me in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
finland sounds like a place where depression is the norm

imo people with depression should move to finland because they know how to handle that in the country

if you are depressed, you are part fin

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Top City Homo posted:

finland sounds like a place where depression is the norm

imo people with depression should move to finland because they know how to handle that in the country

if you are depressed, you are part fin

well I mean "we know how to handle that" means people just commit suicide here

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Eternal fire and agony are seen as blissful release from lifetime of cold and numbness.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

CAT rear end now!!! posted:

without shooting up a school in the process

imo finnish sadbrains should go on a humanitarian mission to teach american sadbrains how to end their miserable selves without taking a bunch of normals out with them

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Tuxedo Gin posted:

without shooting up a school in the process

imo finnish sadbrains should go on a humanitarian mission to teach american sadbrains how to end their miserable selves without taking a bunch of normals out with them

dunno about that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_school_shooting

not america levels of shootings, but still

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

CAT rear end now!!! posted:

I mean the finnish culture can be a topic as much as any other, I just wish this thread got gassed because the finnish posters here are pathethic and do not represent the median finn. I don´t know what it is about depression, alcoholism and other stereotypic poo poo that makes these fat fucks come out in numbers, but whatever you read ITT I can assure you is the kind of bullshit 20 year old guys like to brag about like drinking 20 tequilas with no further point to the story, only applied to a whole nation. Low self esteem I guess, but the point still stands, gass this embarassing, boring rear end thread. Just loving gass this gay thread. Gas. This. Gay. Thread.

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

You take this thread really seriously.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hmm... i think that's a swede... one of the nazi ones, maybe?

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Horrorosaurus posted:

I mean the finnish culture can be a topic as much as any other, I just wish this thread got gassed because the finnish posters here are pathethic and do not represent the median finn.

would you say they're not True Finns?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Horrorosaurus posted:

I mean the finnish culture can be a topic as much as any other, I just wish this thread got gassed because the finnish posters here are pathethic and do not represent the median finn. I don´t know what it is about depression, alcoholism and other stereotypic poo poo that makes these fat fucks come out in numbers, but whatever you read ITT I can assure you is the kind of bullshit 20 year old guys like to brag about like drinking 20 tequilas with no further point to the story, only applied to a whole nation. Low self esteem I guess, but the point still stands, gass this embarassing, boring rear end thread. Just loving gass this gay thread. Gas. This. Gay. Thread.

This is what happens when you're sober for too long

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

are you saying the "living in finland is worse than living with isis" thread in GBS on Something Awful should be an in-depth serious discussion on Finnish culture

and yes of course loving goons will represent the median Finn. how surprising that a thread on Something Awful has some fat fucks posting in it. Wow

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

kikkelivelho posted:

This is what happens when you're sober for too long
been sober for my entire life and despite me being an inbred mongol, that's never happened to me. definitely the swede-genes talking, probably incapable of comprehending self-deprecation

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
So we've learned that if the Islamic empires of old had expanded in to Europe, they would have gotten to Finland and said, "Bro, this place sucks," and left it empty.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Horrorosaurus posted:

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

:qq: mommyyyy the baaad man on the internet said that finns aren't whiiiite :qq:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

kikkelivelho posted:

:qq: mommyyyy the baaad man on the internet said that finns aren't whiiiite :qq:
lol just close your drat eyes haha just walk away from the keyboard homie

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Look I got them all riled up!

Samuel
Nov 5, 2011
Finnish national anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

Hello my name is Pekka, I will show you around beautiful Helsinki now.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Horrorosaurus posted:

god drat looks like we've all been masterfully Ligured trolled

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

Horrorosaurus posted:

drat you puppet master got us mongols all riled up and ready to pillage.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Horrorosaurus posted:

Shut up and get out bog man

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
nukkemestari itt

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Horrorosaurus posted:

spoken like a true swede

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

A dead gay thread for a dead gay country.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

kikkelivelho posted:

A dead gay thread for a dead gay country.

I love my dead gay country

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Funny how no one else seems to give a poo poo about TT except the ~5 of you finnish guys with your gay rear end hyperbole and then me, but I at least have a reason to give a poo poo because I am, in fact right, lol.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Also, if you were so interested in your human being culture you would be posting about it in finnish language on finnish message boards, but what you´re doing is repeating lame rear end finnish words like "perkele", "sisu" and "viina" on a multinational message board which means you actually do believe someone outside your borders gives a poo poo about your lame culture so lol, just lol. And if I forgot to pledge it earlier, gas this embarassing thread.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
train horrorosaurus in it & move it into yospos

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
truth bombs

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
finland is cold and full of ugly sad people

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Horrorosaurus posted:

Also, if you were so interested in your human being culture you would be posting about it in finnish language on finnish message boards, but what you´re doing is repeating lame rear end finnish words like "perkele", "sisu" and "viina" on a multinational message board which means you actually do believe someone outside your borders gives a poo poo about your lame culture so lol, just lol. And if I forgot to pledge it earlier, gas this embarassing thread.

horrorsaured again

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Zzulu posted:

still probably better than sweden

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

lol he thinks he's owning people here in gbs

what a goober

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
so who is this horrorsaur guy?

the way i see it:
horrorsaur = horrorshow = khorosho = :ussr: commie agitator

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Mange Mite posted:

so who is this horrorsaur guy?

the way i see it:
horrorsaur = horrorshow = khorosho = :ussr: commie agitator

that was what i was thinking too

he's also really butthurt but not in a limpwristed swedish way

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
what is russias opinion on finns these deays?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Mange Mite posted:

what is russias opinion on finns these deays?

they used to come here to buy cheese but now they cant anymore and their sad

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
that we're friendly but slow and stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

Zzulu posted:

The way you are attacking finns is not how the well mannered and cultured swedish behave. You may actually be a finn. Maybe you just don't know it. I'm going to grant you the status of a honorary finn congrats.

• Locked thread