Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The entire point of the Neutrals is that they have to remain emotionally neutral at all times, or else their powers don't work. However, they do seem to be mostly 'good' relative to the other factions...they just can't feel strongly about it either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

nerdbot posted:

Silver, Rob and Blaze are working with the Neutrals because they're friends with Elmer Fudd.

Silver and Blaze are killing a bunch of trolls they have caged up but they only brought spears to kill them with so they have to do it one by one and it's taking a long time.

Rob is fighting the troll second in command guy with the electric powers.

Elmer is escaping with Luigi's corpse and since he has all of Dr. Robotnik's memories he's simultaneously remembering all the weird poo poo with Amy and getting freaked out by it.

Sylvester got ganked by Troll Face and it pushed Tom out of a neutral state and he's still alive but no longer has Neutral Powers™

no, I don't know how I remember all of this either
Rob has already defeated the elecetroll guy, even if iirc it had an OR DID HE? ending.

At some point I'll go through this page by page and put a wiki together or something

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

nerdbot posted:

Sylvester got ganked by Troll Face and it pushed Tom out of a neutral state and he's still alive but no longer has Neutral Powers™

No, I think his "life was shorten", like what happened back when he got the powers the first time. I don't remember about him losing the powers altogether.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

tiistai posted:

No, I think his "life was shorten", like what happened back when he got the powers the first time. I don't remember about him losing the powers altogether.

I think his hand's "N" disappeared, but maybe it's temporary since he was still emotional at time. It definitely cost him something :smith:

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

when the neutral's stop being neutral their life is shorten

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

HorseRenoir posted:

oh poo poo he's gone super satan
:golfclap:
...I'm worried about Coyote, you guys... :ohdear:

simplefish posted:

nerdbot posted:

Silver, Rob and Blaze are working with the Neutrals because they're friends with Elmer Fudd.

Silver and Blaze are killing a bunch of trolls they have caged up but they only brought spears to kill them with so they have to do it one by one and it's taking a long time.

Rob is fighting the troll second in command guy with the electric powers.

Elmer is escaping with Luigi's corpse and since he has all of Dr. Robotnik's memories he's simultaneously remembering all the weird poo poo with Amy and getting freaked out by it.

no, I don't know how I remember all of this either
Rob has already defeated the elecetroll guy, even if iirc it had an OR DID HE? ending.

At some point I'll go through this page by page and put a wiki together or something
Based on page 3 of Chapter 17, I'd say the fight is over, in favor of the Man With No Ears.

Phlegmish posted:

The entire point of the Neutrals is that they have to remain emotionally neutral at all times, or else their powers don't work. However, they do seem to be mostly 'good' relative to the other factions...they just can't feel strongly about it either way.
Yeah, but bear in mind that Coyote, Sylvester, and Tom only have skin in the game right now because Fudd's been kidnapped, and they cannot let his power fall into the wrong hands (see conversation between Coyote and Silver in Chapter 8). Even so, Coyote & Co. are definitely "good" Neutrals in a relative sense, whereas Demaro is pure evil (see Coyote's thoughts on page 21 of Chapter 13). Really, like someone else remarked earlier in the thread, Tails Gets Trolled works on the premise that the "good" guys are almost as reprehensible as the bad guys. For instance, Silver nonchalantly slaughtered dozens of helpless trolls with a spear. Even Coyote hired assassins (Shadow and Knuckles) to murder another sentient being (Roadrunner). It might be that Sonic was the only idealistic and morally upright character, but even he had his fatal flaw (he could learn a thing or two about self-control from Coyote!).

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Can't even begin to tell you how delighted I was to see a return of "THE ENDS :qq: ARE BAD" banner ad.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

:eyepop:
:aaa:

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH
That fourth-to-last panel is actually, genuinely incredible

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

what the gently caress did that guy step on

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

....Daaaaa
aanng..

Timid
Dec 13, 2012

Someone make the fourth to last panel my av hot drat

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Coyote not too impressed.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

vv Nice

tiistai fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Oct 8, 2015

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I can't remember but I feel that thats a trap Demaro set up ages ago to catch Coyote who avoided it with Roadrunner.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Daaaaaang!

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I was gonna say 'someone ahould buy that' then I looked to see if you had a TGT avatar and that was fine, but then I read the text and I'd completely forgotten about the sonic corpse rape until now

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Did you look away at that point

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Lazerbot has discovered a powerful tool in switching between his regular style and the shaded style at dramatically appropriate moments.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Sindai posted:

Lazerbot has discovered a powerful tool in switching between his regular style and the shaded style at dramatically appropriate moments.

I'm loving that he embraced the style, part of me wants to see him do older panels with it.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

PowerBeard posted:

I'm loving that he embraced the style, part of me wants to see him do older panels with it.

I love how he seems to just be doing it with the trolls, the dramatic style just makes them look even more deranged and funnier.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Puffy cheeked Old Solid Snake troll, noooooooo :ohdear:

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

simplefish posted:

I was gonna say 'someone ahould buy that' then I looked to see if you had a TGT avatar and that was fine, but then I read the text and I'd completely forgotten about the sonic corpse rape until now

I actually preferred my av when I thought it was Fudd reacting to the news, however I now realise the joke was just he was drooling and vacantly not listening. Still, not too bad! Every other page though makes me want to update

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

You mean Fud

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Emler

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Get on with it, we know he's powerful now

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

That last line sums up my reaction to the Amy Rose plotline

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

RIP nose the dog.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

tiistai posted:

Get on with it

lazerbot posted:

fight scene
Contradiction detected.

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

I'd never save you in a million years
I hope Coyote's smug expression doesn't change in the slightest when anime Cthulhu invariably pulls some horse poo poo to kill him.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
hmmm his powers seem to have increase dramatically this might become a difficult battle after all

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

BiggerJ posted:

Contradiction detected.

Fight scenes are cool but this page was basically the same as the last one.

I'm just impatient though.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

tiistai posted:

tails gets trolled comes from the same school of fight scenes as DBZ does. long and protracted, with some side character deaths and lots of charging of ones power level.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

tiistai posted:

Counterpoint: last page had a LOT more living trolls on it.

Elric
Mar 31, 2011

What happened to the imugr archive?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I had a nightmare when I was a kid that involved soldiers getting torn up in a piranha-shaped blender. Sorta reminds me of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Ballz posted:

Can't even begin to tell you how delighted I was to see a return of "THE ENDS :qq: ARE BAD" banner ad.

Its a very useful add