Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Its gonna really suck when the Cardinals sweep them

I think you mean hilarious.

Holy loving moly Dusty in the post game show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Why am I seeing and hearing Dusty

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqHTScDBsDU

lets play two

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Schwarb bat flip and Jake swiping 2nd forever

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

dusty fantasizing over having jake pitch 350 innings

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

R.D. Mangles posted:

dusty fantasizing over having jake pitch 350 innings

And that's only game one of the doubleheader game six and seven that Jake pitches.

Edit: Misread as 350 pitches and was thinking about like an eighteen inning game.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
I'm fantasizing that the Cubs sweep the Cardinals and St. Louis riots after Schwarber's final bat flip

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

I missed everything, but holy lol at that Xpac dude on the Pirates punching the cooler.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
for real though, it's bullshit that the Mets & Dodgers weren't forced to play that game instead

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Arrieta is a goddamn beast, Sean Rodriguez is a legit crazy person, and the Cubs won! Wooo!

A large farva
Sep 5, 2006

Ramrod XTreme
Oh god please tell me someone has a copy of the local post game show. Pretty sure dexter fowler is puffing on a giant Cuban.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

SharkTattoos posted:

Oh god please tell me someone has a copy of the local post game show. Pretty sure dexter fowler is puffing on a giant Cuban.

Arrieta tried carrying a big bottle of champagne on stage into the press conference and some MLB square just took it away

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm alive for now bit not much longer.

Sarcastro
Dec 28, 2000
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that

SharkTattoos posted:

Jorge Soler?

(wakka wakka wakka)

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
In case it hasn't been posted before:

Go the Cardinals!

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

WaryWarren posted:

In case it hasn't been posted before:

Go the Cardinals!

There it is, I new it wouldn't be long.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
My shirt still smells like champagne. I don't give a gently caress

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

What if Jerome Walton made me a champion?

Good game Pirates, have a safe slide into the offseason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

GoatSeeGuy posted:

Good game Pirates, have a safe slide into the offseason.

The problem that most people had with the slide that injured him is that takeout slides like that are in general are lovely, dangerous, and unnecessary (and aren't really germane to the whole "minimal hard collisions" going on with the rest of the sport, e.g. collisions at home) , not that the specific play was uniquely awful or a play that other players don't regularly make.

e: also it's not like having Kang in the lineup would've probably altered the outcome in a really significant way, though I suppose there's an argument to be had that we could've theoretically caught the cardinals with him not on the DL

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Oct 8, 2015

• Locked thread