Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
#notallgoons

stop the hate crimes cig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
I dunno guys that spaceship explosion looks pretty sweet maybe we've been wrong about all this.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
gently caress yes IMPORVEMtS IN HANGAR LIGHTING is in!
I have waited for this day!!!!!
YES!!!!!
gently caress YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at that lighting in a hangar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Man I am so PUMPED for improved lighting in a hangar!

VoltairePunk
Dec 26, 2012

I have become Umlaut, destroyer of words
I'm drunk and I want to gently caress. Is this the right thread?

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Now you can look at the tiny handful of ships they've actually bothered to take beyond jpeg stage in slightly better lighting! These are exciting times indeed.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Karmalis posted:

Yeah they just finished the social module after all.

VoltairePunk
Dec 26, 2012

Chomp8645 posted:

Yeah they just finished the social module after all.

Awesome! Where are the "ladies"?

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!

peter gabriel posted:

gently caress yes IMPORVEMtS IN HANGAR LIGHTING is in!
I have waited for this day!!!!!
YES!!!!!
gently caress YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at that lighting in a hangar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to be excited about this. Are there any before pictures so I can fully grasp how great this is?

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Goredema posted:

What can I say? It was late, I was annoyed about Beer getting banned and :lesnick: being such a Persistent Universe of feces, and I decided the best outlet for that was to be a sarcastic rear end in a top hat on the CIG forums. They were apparently so angry about it that they completely deleted my post and a dozen others, so IT NEVER EVEN HAPPENED.

It's a really really bad idea for them to tie refund actions to objectionable behavior. If I have to I will go poo poo up their forums all day- it will at least be moderately entertaining and the alternative is apparently radio silence forever.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

My personal demon is 5 months old, weighs around 16 pounds, and she is crawling over me as we speak. She will never be conquered, only put to bed when she's cranky.

You and your wife should've been happy without kids, like Dickwulf kept boasting for years on chatroll. Look at how well it's turning out for him. :smuggo:

Raskolnikov posted:

I've learned a lot from the SC experience. About how to fleece people and how to not manage your community and sprawling multinational multi office "game" studio. A part of me would like to believe I will recoup the lost $200 later in life due to learning valuable lessons. For now I will remain a stupid sucker.

As we talked over Steam, I think Dickwulf's penis pictures are a lesson and reminder enough for you and your friend. I'm not sure, but I think I got my refund in this week (could've been another thing, I'll have to check this monday). So we'll deffo talk about making that an even zero on your end, since I'm already there meself and I'd rather do this than brag about : "How I made a net profit selling .jpeg spaceships that I foolishly bought into the first place."

So yea...hit you up this Monday afternoon-ish, fyi.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Karmalis posted:

Awesome! Where are the "ladies"?

We have the next best thing, some prime jpgs.

Goredema
Oct 16, 2013

RUIN EVERYTHING

Fun Shoe

Karmalis posted:

I'm drunk and We want to gently caress. Is this the right thread?

This thread is whatever you want it to be. It's The Best All-round Something Not Awful Tactical Combat High-Framerate Universal Space Simulator (TBASNATCHFUSS). :heysexy:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Karmalis posted:

do we have the module for you!

pledge now space pimp

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

RuckusRouser posted:

And Curt Shilling. The Faithful seem to not even pay attention to what happened with 38 Studios and how it has many similarities with CIG.

His game actually came out though and was good. :( Marketing was non-existent though plus it came out around the same time as Skyrim. I blame EA for that disaster.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Hamburger Test posted:

I want to be excited about this. Are there any before pictures so I can fully grasp how great this is?

YES THERE ARE!!!!

look at this bullshit rubbish junk

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!
HOly poo poo! I wonder how many modellers worked overtime for the last month to get that in. Now is a good time for all backers.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Improved jpegs of jpegs, the new frontier of star citizen

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

peter gabriel posted:

YES THERE ARE!!!!

look at this bullshit rubbish junk

lol

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA32i2MVT9E

VoltairePunk
Dec 26, 2012

Erenthal posted:

We have the next best thing, some prime jpgs.

Excellent! Where do I throw my money to? And don't bother if they're older than 13.

sorla78
Oct 11, 2012

EAT THE PAIN AWAY!
Check out
http://www.twitch.tv/cigcommunity

Guess Diversity rules.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer
Is that the "P-Town Bears" video I kept hearing about?

Oreos?
These two fatties need to stay away from Oreos.

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

sorla78 posted:

Check out

Guess Diversity rules.

quote:

MooMasher: I just bought the UK office 250 donuts and cookies they will be on a super sugar high :)

:allears:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Lmao gently caress anyone who buys CIG food

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Is this like the Xbone Gears remake where you can't really tell which is before and after other than some color palette changes?

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!

sorla78 posted:

Check out

Guess Diversity rules.

Confirming that CR moves the goal posts every 5 minutes.

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

sorla78 posted:

Check out

Guess Diversity rules.

In the few seconds I watched, Ben looked like he was rethinking his life choices. :gbsmith:

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
Just saw Beer replied in that thread celebrating his banishment (though mostly its douchebag squints dancing in celebration...)

quote:

"Well done. That entitled goon think is the poo poo. Allways making GBS threads on devs and dissing the game. Hope he never comes back. Him and his entitled old folks that think they are hardcore."
:iceburn: to all you entitled old folks who think you actually deserve a decent game.

Trying to watch the feed-- but their connection keeps dropping, and I get random advertisement audio clips.

I swear the last thing I heard was ad that said "The snack that smiles back!". It was playing while I watched this image.

G0RF fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Oct 9, 2015

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
First crash of the weekend!
GLORIOUS!

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice
Got another email today, bit long one, asking to confirm refund amount, account closure, ect. Same as the day before just worded differently. Wonder how many times I'm going to have to do this before they let it go.

Specifically cited Beer getting burned for utter bullshit and this thread today. We'll see what happens this time when I hear back from them some time next week most likely.

Gryphon0468
Oct 3, 2015

ASK ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO SUCK OFF CHRIS ROBERTS
Hey assholes on the Internet http://youtu.be/0la5DBtOVNI

HexDog
Feb 4, 2009

Did you see Regis this morning?

sorla78 posted:

Check out

Guess Diversity rules.

Looks like all of the backer money went to buying food.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I feel bad for Beer but he totally got Kimsemus'D with this whole thing, lol

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
exclusive screenshot of star citizen alpha

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Gryphon0468 posted:

no

Szcwczuk
Dec 20, 2011

I ruin everything
How has this thread convinced morons to buy and post on these lovely forums? Who would read this thread and think "I'll change their minds".

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Gryphon0468 posted:

Hi kool aid man, how are you today?

got all your snacks laid out for the big con citizens stream tomorrow?

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

So I see that I put 80$ down for this game 2 years ago, and got exactly zero entertainment out of it (in a gaming sense; plenty of forums drama entertainment of course).

Can I get a refund or did they snort all the money up their noses already?

I knew I should've sold for 120$ on the grey market while it was still good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brakanjan
May 26, 2014

G0RF posted:

Just saw Beer replied in that thread celebrating his banishment (though mostly its douchebag squints dancing in celebration...)

:iceburn: to all you entitled old folks who think you actually deserve a decent game.

Ooh that's hardcore

• Locked thread