Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

Isn't this the thread where we just post??

Sure why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

drkeiscool posted:

And just to show how deep your conviction is, you should buy some more. That'll really show us!

It's not about you!

I'm sure you're a very nice person and there's nothing I really need to "show" you. My comment more had to do with the negativity present in this thread and that I think that those of us who are still positive and believe in CR need to say something. :)

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Schnorkles posted:

I already own everything I can buy easily.

I made a new account just to protest!

Fellow citizen, don't you believe?

I'm cashing in my wife's life insurance, after one last night of hot spacelove :huh:

Then I'm cashing in my own life insurance. For the dream! My children's children will see this happen

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

Tarranon posted:

over a hundred paste bin views

games journalists,'please hire me, ive really got this whole clickbait thing down and im prepared to spend my life earning a mediocre salary so that i can write high school level essays about my hobby

I like your avatar and I clicked on it.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

4chan posted:

All this escapist stuff had him a little worried, so he exercised his rights under the investment agreement (there's only like 3 other investors left, because the rest exercised an option to get bought out when crowdfunding reached $25 mil) to look at some financials, but he's been rebuffed repeatedly for almost a week now.

[...]

Suddenly, people getting refunds the past couple days were getting refunded by a movie development company owned by Ortwin Freyemuth, a German entertainment lawyer and movie producer who worked with Roberts at Ascension Pictures (before they got sued into oblivion by Kevin Costner because they jerked him around for a year, promised him $8 mil for a film, and then never paid him or made the movie; Roberts and Freyermuth were basically blacklisted after that).

Also if you look at the British website for Companies House, you can see that Foundry 42 hasn't filed any of their legally-required fiscal paperwork with the government. It was due in December of last year. Fines are racking up, and Chris and Erin Roberts (as well as Ortwin Freyermuth) actually face criminal charges and unlimited fines and civil penalties.
:captainpop:

So all this stuff? That's why Derek Smart has been consulting legal this whole time (if he had access to this aforementioned information).

Now, CIG fans have gone full "defamation!" but the thing is, most of what Smart has said has been opinion, and CIG has to prove that he knowingly or recklessly made false statements of fact for him to be liable for damages, in addition to proving that damages were caused.

CIG is very, very likely building a legal case for damages through the refund questionnaires. But Smart is saying: CIG is full of incompetents. CIG is over-promising. CIG won't complete this game on time and within the scope offered (which is already demonstrably true). These are opinions or actual, true facts. He's entitled to his opinions.

Allegations of criminal misconduct? That raises the stakes. Here CIG wouldn't have to prove actual damages, though the company (as the plaintiff) would have to prove that the claim was false. But Smart hasn't (!) alleged that CIG has broken any laws. Someone could presume that CIG is breaking the law after reading Smart's blog posts, but that's merely a reasonable and innocent presumption on the part of the reader.

Edit: Also what time is this CIG shindig on Saturday and where can I watch it?

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Oct 10, 2015

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Fellow citizen, don't you believe?

I'm cashing in my wife's life insurance, after one last night of hot spacelove :huh:

Then I'm cashing in my own life insurance. For the dream! My children's children will see this happen

This sounds irresponsible and kind of unlikely tbh.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Schnorkles posted:

It's not about you!

I'm sure you're a very nice person and there's nothing I really need to "show" you. My comment more had to do with the negativity present in this thread and that I think that those of us who are still positive and believe in CR need to say something. :)

I think its very hard to maintain good attitude when the forums is being extra unfriendly, and a lot of the large lingering questions havent been answered in any way other than kneejerk emotional response.

#notallgoons and all that.

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

Skoll posted:

Fare thee well, shitposter

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Schnorkles posted:

Yes, I don't really have a wife

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Schnorkles posted:

Your jib doesn't make the cut

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

KakerMix posted:

Your jib doesn't make the cut

I'm afraid that you have lost me with this reference.

Regardless I hope you're as excited for Star Citizen as I am. :)

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Schnorkles posted:

Liking the cut of someones jib is an old naval term to express approval and smartness (not intelligence, but uhhhh.. like sharpness)

he is indicating the opposite.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Schnorkles posted:

:smugjones::respek::smugjones:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

SneakyFrog posted:

Liking the cut of someones jib is an old naval term to express approval and smartness (not intelligence, but uhhhh.. like sharpness)

he is indicating the opposite.

no no, I understand that. He seems to be getting at something and I'm not quite sure what it is.

If he's just calling me stupid then I suppose that's his prerogative.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

D_Smart posted:

Ho Lee Cow!! That's 1hr of my life I'm never loving getting back! Don't you bastards have LIVES! Oh wait! Nevermind.

Anyway, I just caught up from page 212 and my brain is fried, my eyes bloodshot and I think my rear end is fused with the chair seat.

Oh, tomorrow is CitCon. I'm going to bed early so I can be up bright and early ready for the shenanigans. Follow my Twitter feed as I'm going to be trolling them through the whole thing.

luv u 2 bb

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Schnorkles posted:

no no, I understand that. He seems to be getting at something and I'm not quite sure what it is.

If he's just calling me stupid then I suppose that's his prerogative.

oh ok just trying to help

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Schnorkles posted:

stop. loving. putting. a. smilie. at. the. end. of. every. post. you. idiot. this isn't ICQ.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

quote:

Being signed by a lawyer speaks volumes. P.S.: CIG should have never went down to that level with Derek Smart offered to fund an investigative work. I think she's reporting generally interviewing, additions they're very unlikely at all to any of these legal experts here on Reddit seem to disagree with him. No goals in Star Citizen Merlin has more to do with it. The components of a libel claim are simple; a statement that cannot make up for these incidents. If you haven't read tabloid trash like that in years. Everyone is going to use a MATH MODEL to attack... Fear 2+2 folks ... I have finished writing the lease. We can't take anything DS OR Chris/RSI/CIG says as gospel, and that's the rub.

The truth is, CIG has no informants are his minions (bandit, manzes, etc), who monitor the project and are likely to back the game but Chris Roberts. He could have been backed up with evidence. We know for certain that CIG is not building that rather basic "quick release game" anymore than trying to come up with a myspace profile that have spent months/weeks harassing one company and after awhile people get bored waiting for content releases and updates, community involvement, and steals the fame and glory that he felt should have to also come from Derek. Maybe send him a tweet? Tell him we'd LOVE to add the Exhibit 1,2, and 3 from CIGs initial letter to DS? If he did in fact provide a fake address it would disclose the identity of sources), or they have mistaken something the villain in a highschool film-class production released a pretty balanced accounting of all of this: the people who are enthusiastic but at the beginning threw me off.

Made me believing it's in there we hadn't see him stopping anytime soon, unless he somehow ends up in the course - https://archive.is/4GQXA The article around you until you end up in the backers probably don't care and are therefore steered toward whatever purpose a properly motivated party has in mind. They better than anything he has done in his titles. People want to believe he said scenarios and direct matter-of-fact statements) "This is embezzlement. Anyone accusing this is no part of this community and said on good faith they would continue to work on the game. Can someone with legal know how give an idea of what is the three or four demands (personal apology, posted apology, retraction of the things he says make my brain hurt. It's like a child rambling on about nonsense for YEARS really does make me feel better. He's such a hack. hahahahaha

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
If you guys could stop responding to what is potentially the least effort I've ever seen someone put into trolling that'd be pretty swell.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Agrajag posted:

stop. loving. putting. a. smilie. at. the. end. of. every. post. you. idiot. this isn't ICQ.

uh oh.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

thatguy posted:

If you guys could stop responding to what is potentially the least effort I've ever seen someone put into trolling that'd be pretty swell.

:eyepop:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

That is the least readable thing on the entire internet

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Bootcha even if you couldn't actually tell us the nitty gritty, at least requesting to look at their books and saying if there is any pushback should do plenty to validate vindicate the rabble.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Quick q: is this game out yet or is it not? I thought about picking it up but I can't find any way to buy it, just ships and extras for it

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

BeefThief posted:

Quick q: is this game out yet or is it not? I thought about picking it up but I can't find any way to buy it, just ships and extras for it

it's out restart steam

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

BeefThief posted:

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat

Schnorkles posted:

My comment more had to do with the negativity present in this thread and that I think that those of us who are still positive and believe in CR need to say something. :)

Good heavens, this controversy isn't about negativity or positivity. I don't even have any stake in this other than the entertainment value a good downfall has. There are serious problems with the Star Citizen project, and serious questions have been raised that demand serious answers. And those answers have yet to be given. Hell, on the contrary, it seems anyone asking for answers is being banned from the official forums. Hollow words and censorship do little to allay fears of abuse and misappropriation.

I fear you will find your faith in Chris Roberts to be misplaced.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The person who wrote this is high as gently caress. That's 100 percent stoner talk. :350:

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat

What is this person actually saying?

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

Omi-Polari posted:

The person who wrote this is high as gently caress. That's 100 percent stoner talk. :350:

angelklaine
Jun 10, 2015

Servant of Ruth and master of none.
Can't wait to see the outcome of this. Good thing I never pledged.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Omi-Polari posted:

:captainpop:

So all this stuff? That's why Derek Smart has been consulting legal this whole time (if he had access to this aforementioned information).

Now, CIG fans have gone full "defamation!" but the thing is, most of what Smart has said has been opinion, and CIG has to prove that he knowingly or recklessly made false statements of fact for him to be liable for damages, in addition to proving that damages were caused.

CIG is very, very likely building a legal case for damages through the refund questionnaires. But Smart is saying: CIG is full of incompetents. CIG is over-promising. CIG won't complete this game on time and within the scope offered (which is already demonstrably true). These are opinions or actual, true facts. He's entitled to his opinions.

Allegations of criminal misconduct? That raises the stakes. Here CIG wouldn't have to prove actual damages, though the company (as the plaintiff) would have to prove that the claim was false. But Smart hasn't (!) alleged that CIG has broken any laws. Someone could presume that CIG is breaking the law after reading Smart's blog posts, but that's merely a reasonable and innocent presumption on the part of the reader.

Edit: Also what time is this CIG shindig on Saturday and where can I watch it?

Don't be silly. They don't have a case. And ANY sort of legal action, even if it's just a parking ticket, leaves their financials (the crux of the matter) open to discovery. I was hoping they'd sue me or The Escapist for some bullshit because then I don't have to wait until Nov (which is when the original ToS conditions for refunds and financials kick in, and is a crucial element of my legal complaint) to introduce them to the law firm handling it. No, it's not Keith. If you've seen him smacking Ortwin around, let me tell you, that's nuthin'.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Kimsemus posted:

Dr. Smart, can you give us your up to date opinion on what's been going on? Or are you going to wait for Citcon?

A bunch of things are happening atm, but I'm not at liberty to reveal yet. But as usual, Goons will know first.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Smart justice.

Oct 6, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

G0RF posted:

He said he worked in a PR capacity for that school system- writing newsletters and PR releases and stuff like that.

Yes, middle school communications officer, public school. Low salary stuff.

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy
I saw Sandi at the mall guys, and she got faaaaaaaat

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

D_Smart fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Oct 10, 2015

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

D_Smart posted:

A bunch of things are happening atm, but I'm not at liberty to reveal yet. But as usual, Goons will know first.

I never expected to ever be so interested in anything you might say.

Life is weird

makes you think...

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Furious Mittens posted:

If you want a real glance into the minds of the Cult-members, go check out the comments on the Endeavor ($900) reveal.

These guys all believe, mainly because Croberts and Lesnick promote it and feed them, that this game will literally be *everything* that they want. They actually believe that there will be a fully functional and deep farming simulator for their space ship so they can hire people to tend their crops of exotic plants from all over the galaxy. Needless to say, this ship only exists in .jpg.

Greetings Citizens,

You've got questions, we've got answers! Last week, we kicked off a concept sale for the new Endeavor science ship and its modules. Today and Friday, we'll be answering questions collected on the forums. Please also note that questions about the design/gameplay mechanics will be addressed by Tony Zurovec in Friday's Q&A sessions. Enjoy!

Question & Answer
  • What ship combinations (besides two Cutlasses) can fit in the Landing Bay and successfully be launched and maintained?

Like the Javelin's hangar, the number of ships allowed depends on the size of those ships, specifically. The Landing Bay is currently spec'd to be 30m wide, 65m deep running underneath the main spine of the Endeavor, and 10m tall. The included facilities and systems can accommodate possibly to 4 craft as space allows. Remember, that the general rule in Star Citizen is that 'if it fits, it sits' (with a max limit of four with regards to munitions/stores/etc.); so you can calculate the space any individual ship using those measurements.

• Is the 500 SCU listing for cargo in the explorer cab only? Can the fuel pod be used for cargo, and if so, for how much each?

The Cargo space is inside the Explorer cab as it will be the section breaking off and landing for deliveries. The Fuel-Pods would not be able to double-up as cargo, but they could store other in-flight consumables like battery packs or ammunition in certain configurations.

• Can the hangar bay be used to store cargo? If so, how much?

Dimensions of the Hangar. It would be possible to install optional Cargo-locking plates to the Landing Bay and use some of the space for hauling. Overall, you'd be able to add roughly 4500 additional SCU of cargo to the ship if you used half of the available space in the Landing Bay (with the remaining space being used to enable a Cutlass to land/take-off with that cargo.)

• Can I own only the Explorer cab?

We considered this as an option, but decided against it; without the ability to equip a jump drive, players starting with an Explorer cab would be trapped in one star system… not so much fun for exploring!

• Do the modules have to be used in pairs, equal parts on each side? We want asymmetry!

At the moment, all modules are 'twofers' that give you both the left and right slot, which maintains symmetry. Remember that asymmetry makes balancing thrusters significantly more difficult, so the ship has been intentionally designed to 'pair' modules in this fashion. (It's possible in the future that disparate 1×1 modules might be made available, but this is likely something we would wait until the game launches to create so that players can see them in action with the impact they'll have on the ship before choosing to buy them.)

• The landing bay is 2×1. Can I equip 3 landing bays?

No, as noted in the SKU the landing bays are limited to one per ship. This is because the additional bays would block one another when slung under the ship!

• If you add additional pods later in development, will they be included in the Master Set?

No, the Master Set includes only what is listed. In general, we try not to avoid packages that might someday limit discovery in the persistent universe! Buying a 'module subscription' today just wouldn't be as much fun in the long run…

• Why doesn't the Explorer Cab come with a jump drive, when smaller ships already in the game have that capability? Can a jump drive be added aftermarket?

There is no slot for an aftermarket jump drive. From a game design perspective, this is important because every ship should not be able to do every job (else, why operate a dedicated explorer ship?); in the game world, the intention is that the Explorer cab uses all its space for armor and shielding, and does not have the power plant to also support a jump drive.

• Are the module spots pre-determined? Can I install the modules in any spot they'll fit, either fore or aft?

Module spots are not pre-determined. Modules can fit anywhere on the 3×2 grid not blocked by another module. For an example of this: the Olympic mounts two sets of biodome pairs; the domes are pretty large and the reason you can't mount three is that the space that a third would need is crowded out by the other two. You could mount a different 2×1 between the Bio-Dome modules as long as it's one that has a small footprint.

• Can any of these pods be equipped on other MISC ships like the Hull Series, and can cargo pods from the Hull be used for the Endeavor?

Cargo pods from the Hull are standardized and can be stored aboard the Endeavor. We have not determined whether or not you can 'plug them in' to the sides. The scientific pods cannot be attached to the Hull series.

• Can you equip multiple versions of the same module i.e. three General Research Pods? If so, what advantages would it give me to do so?

Yes you can, except where a specific limit is noted in the announcement post (for example, only one telescope array can be mounted despite the fact that it's a 2×1 module.) The impact of multiple modules of the same type would depend very much on the function of those modules, but in terms of the base modules it usually means you can conduct more research or analyze more data with the separate modules working in tandem. (Of course, installing extra fuel modules would have a more immediate impact: doubling or tripling your extra fuel supply!)

• Are there any specific advantages to equipping specific pods that only exist in combination i.e. the particle accelerator and telescope together lets you Death Star Superlaser? Are there any combinations that are incompatible outside of size restrictions?

Yes, although at the moment there is nothing so exciting as creating a superlaser! The most advantageous pod pairing will be adding analysis to pods that generate data; so having more computer equipment to study the data your telescope array generates would be a benefit. (The most obvious connection is pairing the medical center with the landing bay, which connects the two directly and allows you to import patients.)

• Can you go into detail about what separates the Endeavor from the Carrack as far as exploration is concerned? Why would I use an one instead of the other, and vice versa?

The Carrack is a dedicated explorer, built as a single, self-sustaining ship that can make long-duration voyages through the roughest areas of space. It's designed specifically for transiting jump points, dealing with terrible conditions in space and getting back home to tell the tale. The Endeavor's Explorer cab is more of an addon, something that can be separated and used should the need for exploration arise… but it lacks the range, the powerplant and room for addon equipment, the defensive systems and other elements that make the Carrack a tough, stand-alone ship.

• Are there interiors in the drive section of the ship? Is there anything more to it than big engines?

There is an interior to the drive section, which will allow crews to access the engine room during flight. It's not as exciting as science, but from the beginning we've wanted larger ships to have that 'Star Trek' feel, where an engineer (NPC or otherwise) can have some impact on damage control.

• If I want to play solo is this ship for me?

Like nearly all of Star Citizen's ships, the Endeavor is designed to be flyable by a single human player… but like most of the larger ships, there are distinct disadvantages to deciding to 'go it alone.' We envision a single-person Endeavor would have to 'stop and start' when conducting scientific endeavors (hah) whereas one with a crew could be scanning the skies, treating patients or overclocking weapons while a second player mans the helm!

• Can you go into further detail about the Defense Module? What is it? Can it be installed with the medical modules as well?

The Defense Module is still in the early planning stages, but we intend for it to be similar to the 'plug in a turret' modules on the Hull series ships; essentially taking up one a pair of slots to add turrets, e-warfare defensive weapons or similar weapons to your Endeavor's complement (at a cost of overall reduced science.)

• Since the ship cannot dock in our hangars, does it persist in the universe when we log out?

No, we do not intend for ships to be always 'at risk' just because they don't fit in your Hangar. Standard landing areas will keep the workshop and drive sections safe while you land the Explorer in your hangar. (Of course, if you leave it in orbit of some unexplored planet the story is quite different!)

• Do the pods that come with the Discovery and Hope packages include LTI?

Yes, all Endeavor and Hope equipment available during this sale includes LTI. It will not include LTI when offered again.

• Is the Endeavor's supercollider the only way to have equipment overclocked?

No! Chris outlined his plans for a robust overclocking system early in the game, in the hopes that players will eventually make careers out of being 'overclocking' experts capable of providing the best tuned weapons and other components. While we see the Endeavor's supercollider (name change pending, re: science!) as the ultimate tool for this task, the climb to that level will start with the already-offered workbench.

• Does the Explorer Cab have two landing bays as detailed it previously released concept art? If so, what ships can land there?

No, these were intended to be drone bays a la 2001, but we removed them in favor of the secondary engines when we decided to allow the Explorer cab to separate from the rest of the ship. They (and drones in general) may be added back in a future module, but for now the only bay available is the single, larger bay seen on the Hope-class.

Docking Bay Clarification

In the previous post, we mentioned that any ship that fits in the Endeavor with a maximum of four could land in the bay. Why four, and what has changed since the original 'if it fits it sits' concept? Designer Matthew Sherman has volunteered to answer that question.

In the past, there's a phrase that has been tossed around when discussing the actual storage or operational capacity for some of our bigger ships. As we continue to build out the backend that will drive Star Citizen though, there are some technical and design challenges that really need to be considered first before just accepting "If it fits, it sits."

So what did that phrase really mean in the first place? At its core, it was about supporting the idea that you can really do anything in Star Citizen, even if it goes against the role/theme of the ship you're using. While we still are absolutely committed to delivering tremendous choice and flexibility in the way you setup and run your ships, the overly freeform interpretation of this phrase is becoming problematic.

We have some incredible goals for what we want to enable, from large scale fights, ambitious multi-crew systems, and more, but as we dial into these features and really get the tech online to support them, we need to constantly be evaluating what we can, in good faith, deliver to everyone.

What are some of these challenges? Well, a big one is making sure everything can play well and transfer properly across our large-world maps and between servers. Another pressing concern is general balance, ensuring that ships have a good fit and place across all the varied types and sizes of ships we'll be offering. Then along with these concerns, making sure that whatever system we deliver won't be something that opens up possible griefing or abuse of the mechanics.

Now, where does that lead us to? To work through this, we'll be using the Landing Bay module for the recently unveiled Endeavor to go over things in a bit more detail. This module has definitely excited a number of players with the potential of hauling a few extra ships around, but we want to clear up some of the more hard-limits on its use. The Landing Bay offers a fairly spacious 30m x 60m x 10m volume of space to work with. In gameplay, you'll be allowed to safely store/transport/launch/refit up to 4 ships that fit inside this space. A Cutlass Red and a pair of 300's, a couple of Hornets or Avengers, you should absolutely have some good choices to make in terms of what you carry along.

Now, what about when a 5th ship decides to land? We don't want to have random invisible walls stopping you from landing, but we also can't just let things be randomly piled in and expected to be able to move through the server-architecture. How we're planning to handle these cases is by limiting these aspects to a local-system only.

So if you're the owner of the Endeavor, and your Landing Bay is over capacity, you'll be given a warning when attempting to plot a Quantum or Jump action, preventing you from leaving until the overage is cleared out. Similarly, if you're the pilot of that 5th ship and the Endeavor is trying to leave, you'll be given a clear notice that you'll need to remove your ship from the Landing Bay shortly.

We're still ironing out the exacts of these alerts, but we feel it'll be the best middle ground for allowing a lot of flexibility in use for these ships without overburdening them with too many game-y limits. We also don't want these systems to be turned into something used to harass other players, so we'll definitely be looking for feedback once this system is in-game to make sure we have a genuinely fair solution for both parties involved.

But what about the future? Tech gets better all the time, and some of these current challenges may be overcome down the road. We're not going to completely write-off the potential for storing more than what's rated/allowed for a ship in the future, but we can't fully ensure it as a safe-mechanic to provide carte-blanch to all of our ships in the early stages. We're confident with can deliver these aspects in local-space, but to take it beyond that, we'll need the baseline systems implemented and functional before we can truly explore what extent we can deliver on this kind of statement.

So in the future, just remember, "If it fits, it sits in local-space". As we continue to develop and grow Star Citizen, we'll also be working to expand and grow the potential for how you'll be able to setup and interact with your ships. And with everything, we'll be needing your feedback as these systems go live to really help us fine tune things to really create a vibrant and living universe.

Endeavor Base - LTI - Standalone Ship
$350.00 USD
In stock
Buy Now

Endeavor Discovery-Class - LTI - Standalone Ship
$425.00
In stock
Buy Now

Endeavor Hope-Class - LTI - Standalone Ship
$450.00 USD
In stock
Buy Now