Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I would absolutely believe that alliance and horde are both town, and infighting would blind us to the real threat.

Especially since I used the exact same trick in Dwarf-fia.

Confirming as most op class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Poison Mushroom posted:

I would absolutely believe that alliance and horde are both town, and infighting would blind us to the real threat.

pmush is mage i guess

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
arent alliance the badguys in the story anyway

Conall
Oct 8, 2015

Poison Mushroom posted:

Demon Hunters aren't released yet.

Also the thing against Cpig wasn't that he claimed Horde. It was that he claimed several other people had also done that when nobody had. It's weird.

Anyway people defended him a bunch for him so I guess we won't get any info from his reaction now. Not unless someone puts pressure on him like this! ##vote CapitalistPig Why'd you lie, Cpig? Feel free to use any of the reasonable explanations other people have prepared for you in this very thread.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Conall posted:

Also the thing against Cpig wasn't that he claimed Horde. It was that he claimed several other people had also done that when nobody had. It's weird.

Anyway people defended him a bunch for him so I guess we won't get any info from his reaction now. Not unless someone puts pressure on him like this! ##vote CapitalistPig Why'd you lie, Cpig? Feel free to use any of the reasonable explanations other people have prepared for you in this very thread.

as much as i think the setup spec is dumb as gently caress you do have a point with this (unless i'm misreading, but a skim didnt show any other horde claims before he said that, just uranus' gnome/alliance claim)

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

BottleKnight posted:

Also I only claimed because pig claimed first and quid was on his rear end. Read the thread kash lol

Why did you feel the need to defend Pig here? He made a statement that was untrue, regardless of his alignment claim being true. I'm not seeing the logic behind you jumping in to make sure he is ok.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Someone Awful! posted:

as much as i think the setup spec is dumb as gently caress you do have a point with this (unless i'm misreading, but a skim didnt show any other horde claims before he said that, just uranus' gnome/alliance claim)

I had the point first :colbert:

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Quidnose posted:

I had the point first :colbert:

yea you're right, i misread your post earlier i think

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
nk is a nice guy who likes to help out his friends

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Confirming as a NIGHT ELF MOHAWK

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Quidnose posted:

Why did you feel the need to defend Pig here? He made a statement that was untrue, regardless of his alignment claim being true. I'm not seeing the logic behind you jumping in to make sure he is ok.

Then hound him for it! I didn't ruin that particular interaction at all, just the part where him being town and horde was not likely.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
anyone ever seen the film world of whorecraft

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

Confirming as a NIGHT ELF MOHAWK
Maybe Mr. T hacked the docs! Maybe Mr. T is pretty good with Mafia!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Conall posted:

Lol seriously? Don't be dumb.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

I just assumed based on derp claiming alliance do you actually expect me to read?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

I just assumed based on derp claiming alliance do you actually expect me to read?
Yes.

###vote CPig

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
why you vote for the pig man

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

CapitalistPig posted:

I don't think its that easy.

I am horde aligned , but my win con says I win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Multiple people have claimed both alliance and horde.

So maybe try reading the thread you are in?

That's why I am voting the pigman.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Quidnose posted:

That's why I am voting the pigman.

That's a good gacha but could you expand on why you think scum pig would lie about that?

Occam's razor makes it seem much more likely to me that pig was just not reading the thread and then being a dick, not that he was trying to get away with something.

It is a good catch though, pig's just making himself look bad.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Like seriously, Quidnose, pmush you both have played with me before you should know better.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm not totally sure Pig isn't just ironically acting like this in order to gauge reactions, but the slip about claiming that other people had said Horde were town makes me wonder what's going on. I don't like it, whatever it is.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'm serious, I saw derp post about alliance , but it felt town to me, and it confused me because I am horde and town. So I just fired off a post without really reading anything.

I'm vanilla town, go ahead and vote me idc.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
are people claiming they can be horde and town? other than pig i mean?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
horde can be/are town as well

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Poison Mushroom posted:

yeah this

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Magnus Gallant posted:

are people claiming they can be horde and town? other than pig i mean?

read the thread ffs I already yelled at kashuno for this

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
dont vote for the pig man

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I was being facetious. Because if what I asked was true then this is a nonissue.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Magnus Gallant posted:

I was being facetious. Because if what I asked was true then this is a nonissue.

I don't see any way to parse that post as anything other than a legit question. But good on you?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Well either way, cpig sometimes puts his foot in his mouth and I don't think whatever this is makes him scum.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
lets not talk about the setup and flavor.

lets talk about movies instead.

im watching the nbc television show 'blind spot' and you can tell how badly they want to show a naked butt, but they just cant

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you might also enjoy the blind side

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Or the brown side

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant posted:

Or the brown side

By this I mean the butthole

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I don't understand this thread

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

CapitalistPig (3): Quidnose, Conall, Poison Mushroom
Kashuno (1): TMMadman
BottleKnight (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Section 31 (0): Quidnose, Quidnose, Someone Awful!, Someone Awful!

Not Voting (12): BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, fiery_valkyrie, imgay, Kashuno, Magnus Gallant, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Rarity, Section 31, Someone Awful!, Tommunist, uranus

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 12th, 2015 at noon EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 7 hours.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

worl of worcraf

Conall
Oct 8, 2015
I dunno. I like my vote right now. I don't think CPigs reaction adds up. I know I don't know how he usually plays or anything but still. His first posts read like someone who really doesn't want to get lynched. He's dismissive (and RUDE!!!) to me but takes a more negotiating tone with Quidnose and PMush. Maybe he figured a new player would back off easier than those two.

CapitalistPig posted:

Lol seriously? Don't be dumb.

CapitalistPig posted:

CapitalistPig posted:

Like seriously, Quidnose, pmush you both have played with me before you should know better.

His last comment below just switches stance mid-post, and only comes a couple of minutes after the "you should know better."

CapitalistPig posted:

I'm serious, I saw derp post about alliance , but it felt town to me, and it confused me because I am horde and town. So I just fired off a post without really reading anything.

I'm vanilla town, go ahead and vote me idc.

I just get the feeling it's someone who really doesn't want to get lynched, gets self concious that he might be trying to defend himself too hard and suddenly decides to act like he doesn't care. Would someone who has played a lot get so demoralized by 3 votes that he just gives up like that? To me it seems like an overreaction suddenly followed by faked nonchalance.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Rarity posted:

same but all mafia threads always

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

conall your case feels really manufactured and forced

like I know it's d1 and on the one hand i guess it'll force cpig/others to make content but i seriously think you're reaching too hard on this, dude

i'm not reading it as scummy, just desperate to find something to talk about

• Locked thread