Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Boom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
BOOM

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Confortowns.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

oh dear!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Who's the Dodgers long man?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm a little troubled over how well the Mets are doing so early in the game (with plenty of time to gently caress everything up), but still yay :unsmith:

iKickDogs
Aug 31, 2001

This lead is getting Confortable

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
haha poo poo gently caress the mets

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
gently caress sake i changed the channel for ten seconds

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

bawfuls posted:

There are too many Mets fans here

Most people know it's been a very long dry spell for the Dodgers. But also $300,000,000 in payroll (with $125,000,000 in luxury tax payments) has this effect.

Come back if they win the series, because many people would rather see LA buy a title than the Cardinals hustle and grit and heart their way to one with hot-hitting rookies and suddenly fixed trash prospects.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
40 pitches. 2 innings. Dodgers bullpen :getin:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

greinke hasn't given up 2 homers in an inning since early last season

there's magic in the air

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Craptacular! posted:

Most people know it's been a very long dry spell for the Dodgers. But also $300,000,000 in payroll (with $125,000,000 in luxury tax payments) has this effect.

Come back if they win the series, because many people would rather see LA buy a title than the Cardinals hustle and grit and heart their way to one with hot-hitting rookies and suddenly fixed trash prospects.
What does any of this mean?

You know the Dodgers have led MLB in attendance since new ownership took over right?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Thor better not gently caress up.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Drop the hammer on 'em, Thor

Vernacular
Nov 29, 2004

This isn't the offseason N/V thread fyi

davecrazy posted:

Who's the Dodgers long man?

It would probably be Wood, but its way too soon to start thinking about that

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

bawfuls posted:

What does any of this mean?

You know the Dodgers have led MLB in attendance since new ownership took over right?

I'm not sure how that is relevant. You wondered why people don't like your team in this thread; so I mentioned that they're spending $Alaska.

Unless I misread you and you wondered why there are so many Mets fans at Dodger Stadium, in which case, oops sorry.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Thor must of ate out at Pinks a lot since being in LA, cause he's got gas!

See what I did there?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

So much for the perfect game.

R.A. Dickey
Feb 20, 2005

Knuckleballer.
Nice swing Crawford

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Craptacular! posted:

I have no real preference who wins this series. I just hope the Cardinals lose.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Strike this guy out.

Vernacular
Nov 29, 2004
are you kidding me

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
BOOYEAH

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

That'll do. Now another 20 pitch inning.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Are all the Mets pitchers Dutch rockers?

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Craptacular! posted:

I'm not sure how that is relevant. You wondered why people don't like your team in this thread; so I mentioned that they're spending $Alaska.

Unless I misread you and you wondered why there are so many Mets fans at Dodger Stadium, in which case, oops sorry.

Lol I'm at the game, I was saying there's too many Mets fans here in the stadium.

And by too many, I mean I can hear them occasionally.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

BTW Murphy looks locked the gently caress in.

Vernacular
Nov 29, 2004

davecrazy posted:

BTW Murphy looks locked the gently caress in.

homophobe powers: engage

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

That was the best contact I've seen Grandal make in weeks, so of course it was right at a defender.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Just tuned in, gently caress the Dodgers

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Vernacular posted:

homophobe powers: engage

See how he branded that baseball last night? He did not approve of that balls lifestyle.

R.A. Dickey
Feb 20, 2005

Knuckleballer.
Keep fouling those off

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

(discussion about how greinke gets no run support)

good pitchers know how to get wins

(i have stroke)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

holy poo poo he's at 52 pitches already, good job mets

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
"Good pitchers have a knack for getting wins, even when they don't have run support."

MLB announcers make my head hurt.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Please stop swinging at eyeball level fastballs David.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

R.D. Mangles posted:

(discussion about how greinke gets no run support)

good pitchers know how to get wins

(i have stroke)

I want Jeff van Gundy to sit in every booth.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

kenny lofton loving rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
:rip: No hitter.

• Locked thread