Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
night all. I had a successful Saturday where I did absolutely gently caress all, all day.

Gotta save dem pennies.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
o gently caress

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

XMNN posted:

o gently caress

it's not just you

i'm seeing it too :(

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
this wasnt how i pictured my saturday night

im definitely doing this with friends and weed next weekend

i really wish i had some weed

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i spent the last half an hour trying to work out what a daily mail article on muslims meant, but I've come to the conclusion it probably wasnt racist unlike certain dnd posters

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

gently caress braehead, blaze forever!!!

E: i too desire weed

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

i haven't smoked a marijuana for 8 years

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

crispix posted:

it's not just you

i'm seeing it too :(

what are you talking about?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

youtube commenter posted:

i haven't smoked a marijuana for 8 years
goondolences

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008
I do the Douglas international market. It's a loving wonderful place and I like that one cafe where you get really thick toast

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
oh good the trout wasnt a dream

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

we are all the trout

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i saw a tiny insect fly into the milk carton and spent an indeterminate length of time fishing it out with a skewer and i still cant look at the milk the same way, im just not ready to become one with the trout

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Fluo posted:

Lmao its fine gryphon was filled with peeps i know etc

And yeah sure, 1st november im busy but the rest of month should be fine etc

Rad! I'll be out of your hair during weekdays when you go to work and such so don't worry. Gonna take a day trip to Bath etc and just do touristy stuff in Bristol for once.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Phoon posted:

gently caress braehead, blaze forever!!!
Them's fightin' words.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

XMNN posted:

i spent the last half an hour trying to work out what a daily mail article on muslims meant, but I've come to the conclusion it probably wasnt racist unlike certain dnd posters

lol you mean that article that basically said "this muslim lady is from leeds. The July 7th bombers also lived somewhere near leeds. COINCIDENCE?!" yes that was pretty racist imo

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
im not saying it was a good article but to me the tone seemed more (racist) people have a negative opinion about british muslims because of 7/7 and is but there are plenty of positive role models and examples of british muslims in public life and nadiya is one of those people who might make racists think differently

overall im going to say it was probably still less racist than a white woman referring to the asian muslim woman that wrote it as a coconut though

and not as awful as a daily mail article containing the excerpt i originally saw might have been

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

XMNN posted:

im not saying it was a good article but to me the tone seemed more (racist) people have a negative opinion about british muslims because of 7/7 and is but there are plenty of positive role models and examples of british muslims in public life and nadiya is one of those people who might make racists think differently

overall im going to say it was probably still less racist than a white woman referring to the asian muslim woman that wrote it as a coconut though

haha, what the gently caress? source?

edit: oh wait, I just saw it. Yeah goddamn TinTower is a piece of poo poo for that lol

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

lmao one of my friends has decided to take up mushroom foraging with no prior research whatsoever

i await their impending hospitalisation

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Vitamins posted:

lmao one of my friends has decided to take up mushroom foraging with no prior research whatsoever

He sounds like a

FUN GUY

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Vitamins posted:

do they know what fly agaric looks like

and what it does :goatdrugs:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Vitamins posted:

is your friend a hog

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Party Boat posted:

do they know what fly agaric looks like

and what it does :goatdrugs:

no, or a death cap lmao :catdrugs:

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

is your friend a hog

no and so cannot supply me with delicious truffles that aren't the chocolate kind

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
why did they take the truffles out of the celebrations boxes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
party boat why are people so incapable of using their indicators correctly at roundabouts on the way to morrisons

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Quote-Unquote posted:

He sounds like a

FUN GUY

:newlol:

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back

XMNN posted:

And topics too, they were the best

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
remember galaxy secrets? :corsair:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
earlier this year my aunt moved into a place next door to a corner shop and across the road from a school. i did her garden for her and the shrubs were a sort of trove of 20+ years of confectionery packaging

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

XMNN posted:

they were the best ones too :smith:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

crispix posted:

earlier this year my aunt moved into a place next door to a corner shop and across the road from a school. i did her garden for her and the shrubs were a sort of trove of 20+ years of confectionery packaging
ive been really pissed off with the litter and bags of dog poo poo in the woods so ive been going around passively aggressively picking it up and you keep finding 30 year old cans with the weird tabs

im thinking of starting a poster campaign along the lines of:

THE WOODS ARE FULL OF TURDS

DON'T BE ONE OF THEM

PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOG

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

XMNN posted:

ive been really pissed off with the litter and bags of dog poo poo in the woods so ive been going around passively aggressively picking it up and you keep finding 30 year old cans with the weird tabs

im thinking of starting a poster campaign along the lines of:

THE WOODS ARE FULL OF TURDS

DON'T BE ONE OF THEM

PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOG

start a rumour that there's a witch who gives people who litter... a good hiding

or something more imaginative idk

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
the council have started handing out fines for littering im going to get a couple of men with pencil mustaches and sidepartings and clipboards to stake out the bushes

although tbf a lot of the litter is pretty old so its pretty likely that theres not much actual littering going on apart from the mcdonalds wrappers and baggies anywhere near a car park

its the people tying bags of dog poo poo to trees that worry me more, whats going through their heads at the moment when theyve gone through all the effort to pick it up and then decide actually no gently caress it ill just suspend it at head height on this conveniently non-bin shaped shrub

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Vitamins posted:

no and so cannot supply me with delicious truffles that aren't the chocolate kind

sounds like a suspiciously specific denial, imo

hogfriend

XMNN posted:

its the people tying bags of dog poo poo to trees that worry me more

it's a warning

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Solefald posted:

Rad! I'll be out of your hair during weekdays when you go to work and such so don't worry. Gonna take a day trip to Bath etc and just do touristy stuff in Bristol for once.
you should redo the wallpaper

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
better than leaving it in my bed i suppose

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

sounds like a suspiciously specific denial, imo

hogfriend

:mrapig:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

XMNN posted:

the council have started handing out fines for littering im going to get a couple of men with pencil mustaches and sidepartings and clipboards to stake out the bushes

although tbf a lot of the litter is pretty old so its pretty likely that theres not much actual littering going on apart from the mcdonalds wrappers and baggies anywhere near a car park

its the people tying bags of dog poo poo to trees that worry me more, whats going through their heads at the moment when theyve gone through all the effort to pick it up and then decide actually no gently caress it ill just suspend it at head height on this conveniently non-bin shaped shrub

i do often see people pick it up, tie the bag, then throw the bag into the nearest bushes or bit of grass

people are p loving dumb, administering hidings is the way to go imo, done up as a witch or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

crispix posted:

administering hidings is the way to go imo, done up as a witch or not

dress up as a ghost and thrash them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vao5rn7OHPo