Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
haha I sat there staring into that butthole thinking "wait why did I click on the second one?"

And yeah between MGS and Rick & Morty this place has become TVIV & Games.

gratz fags

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

How's that film program working out for you?

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

How's that film program working out for you?

Great, thanks.

I have no idea what you're doing with your life or I'd "burn" ya back. Sorry.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Victor Vermis posted:

haha I sat there staring into that butthole thinking "wait why did I click on the second one?"

gratz fags

To be fair everyone has basicallystopped posting about mgs it wore off really really fast

And I do my best to dad it up with smoking

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Victor Vermis posted:

gratz fags

And that's VV with out local forums report, up next Veins with workout tips, and Shim with the Weather! Stay tuned!

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Is it a requirement to become a film student that you have to give up on liking everything, and tell everyone why the thing they like sucks?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Mike-o posted:

Is it a requirement to become a film student that you have to give up on liking everything, and tell everyone why the thing they like sucks?

You also have to form a pathological hatred of Tarantino and Whedon

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Victor Vermis posted:

Great, thanks.

mostly busy cleaning the cobwebs out of your mom's vagina

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Mike-o posted:

Is it a requirement to become a goon that you have to give up on liking everything, and tell everyone why the thing they like sucks?

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Victor Vermis posted:

Great, thanks.

Feeling a bit sensitive about your educational choices huh?

Maybe some TV and videogames will help relieve that uninviting edge

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Mike-o posted:

Calling you guys fags for leaking your video games and cartoons into every GiP thread is hardly slow-jacking myself in the corner of a Starbucks, declaring UGH GOD YOU ACTUALLY *LIKE* [thing]!?"

This is the drunk thread. Eat my butt, nerds.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Two Finger posted:

You also have to form a pathological hatred of Tarantino and Whedon

I liked Cabin in the Woods a lot. I saw some of an Avengers movie. It was alright.

I didn't like Django, it was too goofy. I like Inglorious Basterds, it's the right amount of goofy.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
But will you see The H8ful Eight in Glorious 70mm?????

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Rad Lieutenant posted:

But will you see The H8ful Eight in Glorious 70mm?????

i sure as gently caress will

is there a list of the theaters showing it in 70mm yet

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I havent seen a list yet, probably nothing in my area :(

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Victor Vermis posted:

Calling you guys fags for leaking your video games and cartoons into every GiP thread is hardly slow-jacking myself in the corner of a Starbucks, declaring UGH GOD YOU ACTUALLY *LIKE* [thing]!?"

i'm sorry that people are discussing things they enjoy in a discussion thread :(

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

i'm sorry that people are discussing things they enjoy in a discussion thread :(

YOU need to start drunk posting in here.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Victor Vermis posted:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

really sad theres no new rick and morty tonight

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i might just re watch seasons 1 and 2

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I just watched the pilot. I don't think I laughed at all, not that it was bad just kinda missed. Assuming it gets better?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I just watched the pilot. I don't think I laughed at all, not that it was bad just kinda missed. Assuming it gets better?

i think it does but it's okay if you don't "get" it.

and by all means get bent out of shape over people liking a thing you don't like :P

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

rick and morty took a while to catch on for me

mr. meeseeks is where i fell in love with it

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

No, I can see where they're going & ive appreciated weird humor on adult swim before. I used to own aqua teen on dvd for christ sake :awesome:

The funniest part of the pilot for me was Rick going on and on and on about rickandmorty.com variants in the last 20 seconds.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

No, I can see where they're going & ive appreciated weird humor on adult swim before. I used to own aqua teen on dvd for christ sake :awesome:

The funniest part of the pilot for me was Rick going on and on and on about rickandmorty.com variants in the last 20 seconds.

Episode 2 is much funnier. If after episode 5 (Mr Meeseeks) you're not feeling it, no worries.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I watched the pilot and didn't like it until someone got me to watch meeseeks and ricksty minutes.

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

There is for me mother fucker hahahaha!

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I figured Rick & Morty would be the kind of thing goons hated for not being progressive enough

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.
Missed this joke the first time I saw Rixty Minutes. It pops up for just half a second.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Delizin posted:

Missed this joke the first time I saw Rixty Minutes. It pops up for just half a second.

this is pretty good :ocelot:

btw im drunk thanks cris culumbus for killnig and raping natives

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Until you build a road, you're not a human civilization, just a collection of semi-sentient hominids. Progress marches on, normally flanked by artillery and cavalry

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

Until you build a road, you're not a human civilization, just a collection of semi-sentient hominids. Progress marches on, normally flanked by artillery and cavalry

I normally get mining first

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Yeah that seems about par for the course for bullies and general assholes. There's some I would still probably swing at to this day from all that pent up hate

Actually after saying that I swear there was an older adult male who saw his High School bully crossing the street and just straight up ran him down. I want to say they were maybe even in their 50s

A dude I thought was a oval office in high school went Marine recon, then got blown up in Iraq. I guess I should feel bad for not caring, but gently caress YOU I'M A GODDAMN VETERAN

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
A guy I knew that stole a fire hydrant and brought it to school became a green beret. :shrug:

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
sitting here in my passenger seat, waiting it out because the military has terrified me into driving even a little buzzed. what's up drunk thread?

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Sir Lucius posted:

sitting here in my passenger seat, waiting it out because the military has terrified me into driving even a little buzzed. what's up drunk thread?

If your keys are in reach of you and you're in reach of the ignition you can be charged with DUI in some states I'm P.sure. Obviously it'd take a real dick cop to gently caress you over like that but its been known to happen.

It's actually supposedly happening to a guy my brother is representing.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
ive heard stories like that. so that's why I got in the passenger side and threw the keys in he backseat.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Victor Vermis posted:

I didn't like Django, it was too goofy. I like Inglorious Basterds, it's the right amount of goofy.

Tarantino is a humongous human being for even dreaming he could do something better than the original Django.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Django isn't a real Tarantino film, there's no foot scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Django was awesome gently caress you.

• Locked thread