Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Hi guys I was at a party all weekend and now I'm on a comedown and my brain don't work good.

##vote Kash

I'd love to have an elegant case to back that vote but I can't handle that kinda thing right now, this is pure gut read.

Did you ever get a chance to read stuff Rarity?

Poison Mushroom posted:

##unvote

I'm actually cooling on TM and Kash. If either of them were scum, I don't think they'd be this stubbornly determined to keep bashing their heads against the wall like this.

Clearly you've never played a game with me as scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Magnus Gallant posted:

I don't know who I think is scum. I don't feel very good about any of the lunch candidates

Who would you go to lunch with? Where would you eat?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TMMadman posted:

The sun, the sky and ceilings are all things that are up.

What's up with you Rarity? Who do you believe is scum?

The sun is down, I'll have you know :colbert:

I'm not feeling great about anyone tbh but Kash was pinging my gut yesterday. I feel like town is too focused on just a couple of people and we should be widening our hunt. Who do you think I should vote for today?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

Did you ever get a chance to read stuff Rarity?

I've read everything but nothing is really jumping out at me. You had a slapfight with TM which somehow turned into a triple threat with PMush but nothing is really happening besides that and shitposting.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Someone name a player not called TM/Kash/PMush

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Rarity posted:

The sun is down, I'll have you know :colbert:

I'm not feeling great about anyone tbh but Kash was pinging my gut yesterday. I feel like town is too focused on just a couple of people and we should be widening our hunt. Who do you think I should vote for today?

I still think Kash is likely to be scum here. While he usually thinks I'm scummy, he generally doesn't go out of his way to attack me on D1. His reasons for voting me feel insincere.

However, I strongly think you should look at PMush. I figured that she would move her vote if I put mine back on Kash and that's exactly what she did. I have a feeling that she never intended to keep her vote on Kash and was just distancing herself from him because they are scumbuddies.

I'm not sure about the Section 31 vote because he's a weird guy. SA is just sort of an OMGUS vote and I'm not really worried about it. FV is voting me but she is probably town, although that's based on gut. I also didn't like BKs vote on me and think his justification and reasons for it are pretty weak, so I think he might be scum with Kash and PMush.

These are my current thoughts.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
TM, you always think anyone who votes you is scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Poison Mushroom posted:

TM, you always think anyone who votes you is scum.

No I don't. You didn't vote for me and I think you're scum.

FV and SA voted for me and I don't think either of them are scum.

Why are you trying to mischaracterize me?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Tommunist posted:

Who would you go to lunch with? Where would you eat?

I'd probably want to go get some burritos with meds cures scizos

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Fine, I'll just do BK. This is the sum total of his contributions so far:

- Claims town/horde to defend Cpig, I'm not reading much into this cause I did the same thing
- 'Me too' vote on SA
- " I think he is scum because he is spinning his wheels on other people instead of just spinning his own wheels." - I have no idea what BK is saying here. Can you clarify please?
- Aggressive push on Tommunist, not a fan, BK vows to follow up
- BK does follow up and votes! Fair play.
- Switches vote onto TM with reasoning built on assumed alignment. DO NOT LIKE.
- Claims that "[TM's] interactions have been weird and I think you've been pretty slimy", this is not backed up by his earlier posts.

I'm not liking this at all. Would be happy to vote for BK.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Someone name a player not called TM/Kash/PMush

BK is offering very little to conversations other than "I agree" or "I don't agree" and it's not helpful to actual scum hunting. Would vote.

SA has been pretty much nonexistent since being called out; he apologies and is very self conscious, he called out lurkers and joined the TMM train with no original content. Combined with originally getting sketchy vibes, SA is not lookin good to me right now.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Toot toot let's get this party started

##vote BK

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Rarity posted:

Toot toot let's get this party started

##vote BK

Since it doesn't seem like Kash is going anywhere today, sure.

##vote BK

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

BottleKnight posted:

I would be less suspicious if he had done that, yes. The content he added to why Kash was scummier was bad and forced and this concept screamed out to me that he knows Kash is town and TMM is scum, which is why I asked Kash what he thought. Also why I said I'd vote TMM.

It's a perfect plan since you get to be early on a bandwagon, and also when you're wrong you can just parachute your scumbuddy as town.

It doesn't look like Tommunist is being lynched so ##vote TMM

Hey Rarity, have a look at this logic BK has about TMM/Kash/Tommunist and tell me if you think it makes sense.
  • BK and Tommunist both think that Kash & TMM are likely scum together.
  • But, because Tommunist puts additional reasoning into his vote on Kash, that makes Tommunist likely scum.
  • BK claims that it would have been less scummy if Tommunist had merely dropped a bandwagon vote.
  • TMM and Tommunist are now scum buddies together.

I think BK's logic is weirdly convoluted. It's contrived to get to the end result he wants, rather than the thoughts informing the conclusion. It's definitely making me second guess my vote on TMM.

##vote BK

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'd be fine voting BK, Kash or PMush today. I'd probably also vote SA to avoid a no lynch.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, I'll be mostly around, but the Cubs game is on and that's where most of my attention is going to be.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i will happily kill anyone. except my friends bk and imgay

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

I really don't think my kashuno votes going anywhere today despite my feelings about him so:

##unvote

I'll try and re-read the last few pages.

But BK, SA, and TMM all also feel kinda scummy to me as well and i could be convinced to vote that direction.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
oh i also dont want to kill my friend the pig man

kill that awful person who isnt posting and hoping we forget about him

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Poison Mushroom posted:

##unvote

I'm actually cooling on TM and Kash. If either of them were scum, I don't think they'd be this stubbornly determined to keep bashing their heads against the wall like this.

So who do you think is scum? You're not voting anyone and you haven't followed up this post with thoughts on any other players.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

TMMadman (4): Kashuno, Someone Awful!, Section 31, fiery_valkyrie, BottleKnight, fiery_valkyrie
BottleKnight (3): Kashuno, Kashuno, Rarity, TMMadman, fiery_valkyrie
CapitalistPig (2): Quidnose, Conall, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
Someone Awful! (2): BottleKnight, uranus, TMMadman, CapitalistPig, TMMadman, BottleKnight
Tommunist (0): BottleKnight, BottleKnight
Poison Mushroom (0): TMMadman, TMMadman
Kashuno (0): TMMadman, TMMadman, Poison Mushroom, Tommunist, Magnus Gallant, Rarity, Magnus Gallant, TMMadman, Poison Mushroom, Rarity, TMMadman, Tommunist
Section 31 (0): Quidnose, Quidnose, Someone Awful!, Someone Awful!, Section 31, Section 31

Not Voting (5): imgay, Magnus Gallant, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Poison Mushroom, Tommunist

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 12th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 25 minutes.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Lets lynch section 31

##vote section 31

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Magnus Gallant posted:

Lets lynch section 31

##vote section 31

Any reason other than lurking?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

I'm not magnus, but he made a pretty boring drive by vote before with no reasoning

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Magnus Gallant posted:

Lets lynch section 31

##vote section 31
Why?

Magnus, are you drunk again?

fiery_valkyrie posted:

So who do you think is scum? You're not voting anyone and you haven't followed up this post with thoughts on any other players.
I don't know. I kind of got caught up in the TM/Kash thing, and I'd convinced myself I'd found two scum, so I stopped looking as hard. I'd dunk BK over a no-dunk, but I don't really have my own opinions yet. I'll have to do some quick reading before deadline.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Any reason other than lurking?

No I didn't have one. Just don't agree with the cases on anyone and feel like a lurker lynch would be the best course.

Let's do it guys!

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I take offense to that pmush

No I am not drunk.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Magnus Gallant posted:

No I didn't have one. Just don't agree with the cases on anyone and feel like a lurker lynch would be the best course.

Let's do it guys!
Honestly, you might almost have a point. S31 is normally here and posting and making himself look really scummy but flipping town. If he's clamming up, it might be because he's actually scummy.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Magnus Gallant posted:

Let's do it guys!

I dont think a D1 lurker lynch is ever the best course.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Well I do when I find that I dislike all the candidates that are currently being proposed. It's day one lets do it!!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Poison Mushroom posted:

....S31 is normally here and posting....

Are you basing that on this game or other games? How many games have you played with him?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Poison Mushroom posted:

Why?

I don't know. I kind of got caught up in the TM/Kash thing, and I'd convinced myself I'd found two scum, so I stopped looking as hard. I'd dunk BK over a no-dunk, but I don't really have my own opinions yet. I'll have to do some quick reading before deadline.

This is like the biggest cop out ever. You think you found two scum, but instead of trying to figure out anything else you just stopped looking and don't form any of your own opinions. This is scum talk right here people.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

TMMadman posted:

This is like the biggest cop out ever. You think you found two scum, but instead of trying to figure out anything else you just stopped looking and don't form any of your own opinions. This is scum talk right here people.

Agreed.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Asking me if I'm drunk then like one post later agreeing with what I said is weird.

##vote pmush

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Anybody around?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

yo whats up

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Check out pmush

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Agree with that. I'd vote PMush as well.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

not really feeling the Pmush push, kinda reading the drunk comment in this:

Poison Mushroom posted:

Why?

as a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

at least not feeling it for the reasons magnus has stated.

• Locked thread