Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'd vote PMush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Tommunist, look at these posts in order. PMush starts by implying that the idea is so ludicrous that MG must be drunk and when MG says he thinks is the best way to go PMush is suddenly on board with the idea. Why? What changed PMush's mind in such a short space of time?

Magnus Gallant posted:

Lets lynch section 31

##vote section 31

Poison Mushroom posted:

Why?

Magnus, are you drunk again?

Magnus Gallant posted:

No I didn't have one. Just don't agree with the cases on anyone and feel like a lurker lynch would be the best course.

Let's do it guys!

Poison Mushroom posted:

Honestly, you might almost have a point. S31 is normally here and posting and making himself look really scummy but flipping town. If he's clamming up, it might be because he's actually scummy.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Haha, I have a feeling it's going to end up being me as a bunch of people jump in and vote the lynch leader close to the deadline.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
The thing is i don't read the "Magnus, are you drunk again?" comment as implying that the idea is so ludicrous, i think the only serious part is the "why."

In my mind, it makes more sense that the:

Poison Mushroom posted:

Honestly, you might almost have a point. S31 is normally here and posting and making himself look really scummy but flipping town. If he's clamming up, it might be because he's actually scummy.

was the result of magnus responding to her "why"

I mean i'll vote for PMush if thats where its obvious its going, but i think SA/TMM/BK/kashuno are much more likely scum

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

And i don't mean all of them, the gut feeling/my read could be wrong on some of them, but they're all people who stick out to me at the moment.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

TMMadman (4): Kashuno, Someone Awful!, Section 31, fiery_valkyrie, BottleKnight, fiery_valkyrie
BottleKnight (3): Kashuno, Kashuno, Rarity, TMMadman, fiery_valkyrie
CapitalistPig (2): Quidnose, Conall, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
Someone Awful! (2): BottleKnight, uranus, TMMadman, CapitalistPig, TMMadman, BottleKnight
Poison Mushroom (1): TMMadman, TMMadman, Magnus Gallant
Tommunist (0): BottleKnight, BottleKnight
Kashuno (0): TMMadman, TMMadman, Poison Mushroom, Tommunist, Magnus Gallant, Rarity, Magnus Gallant, TMMadman, Poison Mushroom, Rarity, TMMadman, Tommunist
Section 31 (0): Quidnose, Quidnose, Someone Awful!, Someone Awful!, Section 31, Section 31, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant

Not Voting (4): imgay, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Poison Mushroom, Tommunist

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 12th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Tommunist posted:

The thing is i don't read the "Magnus, are you drunk again?" comment as implying that the idea is so ludicrous, i think the only serious part is the "why."

In my mind, it makes more sense that the:

was the result of magnus responding to her "why"

I mean i'll vote for PMush if thats where its obvious its going, but i think SA/TMM/BK/kashuno are much more likely scum

Which one of them do you want to vote for the most?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

i think me voting for BK would be a bit OMGUS and kashuno isn't anywhere near getting lynched, so probs TMM.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tommunist posted:

i think me voting for BK would be a bit OMGUS and kashuno isn't anywhere near getting lynched, so probs TMM.

Yeah, I just knew you were looking for some reason to vote me.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tommunist posted:

Also, why do you care if it's OMGUS if you think BK is likely to be scum?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

SA vanishing after being super active and being called on some of his posts is also weird to me (he still has the most posts in this thread lamo)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
FV and notice how PMush disappeared after saying she'd do a read. Now she gets to come back in and say 'Well, I didn't get a chance to read much, but even though I've cooled on TMM, I'm going to vote him to avoid the no lynch.'

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

TMMadman posted:

Yeah, I just knew you were looking for some reason to vote me.

I'm open to other stuff, and being persuaded, but you make the most logical sense to lynch at the moment out of the people who ping me.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Tommunist posted:

That wasn't what I meant. Assuming everything else is equal, which one do you want to vote for most?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

TMMadman posted:

Also, why do you care if it's OMGUS if you think BK is likely to be scum?
you're right.

##vote BottleKnight

fiery_valkyrie posted:

That wasn't what I meant. Assuming everything else is equal, which one do you want to vote for most?

probably BK

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tommunist posted:

I'm open to other stuff, and being persuaded, but you make the most logical sense to lynch at the moment out of the people who ping me.

How do I make the most logical sense? Is it just because I am the lynch leader? Do you honestly believe I am scum?

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

i'm here and will be around for deadline

pmush's recent posts/votes are weird, would vote

gonna flip thru everyone else again and see what i can find

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Oh hey deadline is today well then

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

TMMadman posted:

How do I make the most logical sense? Is it just because I am the lynch leader? Do you honestly believe I am scum?

Yes, yes.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Kashuno posted:

Oh hey deadline is today well then

yeah it's in ~45m

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote SA

He's the scum.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Lets talk about my new pet theory of Kashuno and Bottleknight being in kahoots.

Kashuno posted:

Tbh this post comes across as pretty scummy to me. It's trying to cast doubt on Conall, while simultaneously pushing that SA definitely think he's townie. It's stressing that Conall is just trying to talk about something, and that it doesn't matter what it is as if it makes his opinion matter less.

followed up by:

BottleKnight posted:

:agreed:

##vote someone

When i post that kashuno makes me feel uneasy and provide reasoning for it bottleknight jumps on me with a really bad case about me being scummy because i put reasoning into my post etc.

It honestly feels like they've been backing each other up the entire time, i'm not feeling bad about my bottleknight vote at the second.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Pmush is scum

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Magnus Gallant posted:

Pmush is scum

I agree, but I don't know if that's getting done today. What do you think of BK?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Kashuno posted:

##vote SA

He's the scum.

Would you vote anyone else?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Kashuno posted:

##vote SA

He's the scum.

Why?

How do you feel about Bottleknight? or TMM for that matter

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Don't kno much about bk. I'll read up on him in a bit.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tommunist posted:

Why?

It's kind of weird asking about me when you just think you linked Kash and BK together. Do you think I am also scum with them?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Would you vote anyone else?

BK or TMM

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

TMMadman posted:

It's kind of weird asking about me when you just think you linked Kash and BK together. Do you think I am also scum with them?

Just asking how he feels about you, good to get more perspectives.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

##vote TMMadman

How do you feel about me asking questions? How do you feel about questions?

Get off your loving cross already.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tommunist posted:

Why?

I've been sitting with my vote on TMM for most of the day and you ask me how I feel about him lol. BK I made a point to discuss earlier when rarity wanted to talk about other players.

I think SA is scum because he hasn't provided any decent content so far this game. From my experiences with SA, he tends to poke and prod people for good content when he is town. Furthermore.

Someone Awful! posted:

Is useless and was posted 20 minutes ago fro ma person who will be around for deadline and he hasn't come up with any other ideas? Bullshit, he's scum.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

This game has also taken place over the course of a holiday weekend, at least in Americaland.

Probably worth mentioning that when considering content.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

##vote TMMadman

So you don't want me to put effort into the game? The whole game is about asking questions and getting answers.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

##vote TMMadman

How does that make him scum?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Someone Awful! posted:

im not even gonna try to argue this because you're right. i was just posting my opinion on it though (that it was townie but misguided/hella forced), because it seemed like the Thing To Do

though now i'm overthinking it and wondering if conall is scum trying to make an early start re: content so people think he's towny and basically i'm turning my brain into a wifom shitstorm, so i'm gonna go have some coffee before i post more worthless poo poo

Someone Awful! posted:

almost all of everyone's post history is fluff, because it's d1 :confused: i'm just having fun shitposting, sorry if that makes me scum or something

I'll own up to being self-conscious though. That's not an act, every game I've played so far I get called out on hedging constantly. I'm an anxious person IRL and it bleeds into my cases/posting a lot, whether I'm town or scum. Not making excuses, I agree it's a bad habit and hopefully I'll do it less the more mafia experience I get.

rereading, will post in a minute with anything that sticks out to me

Someone Awful! posted:

Sure is a lot of "I'll read through things" and coming back with nothing. Really, the only thing he came back with was a weak vote on TMM after the second post.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

SORRY I READ SLOW

person who stands out the most to me is cpig, he's posted very little content and what he has is is pretty garbage. His vote on me was just "for being a scum" when I had a few on me already; possibly saw an easy bandwagon to jump on? Early lazy reading with the horde claim was iffy but not necessarily scummy.

##vote cpig

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

also i legitimately forgot meds was in this game, lmao

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Someone Awful! posted:

also i legitimately forgot meds was in this game, lmao

I forgot Quidnose was in this :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Someone Awful! posted:

SORRY I READ SLOW

person who stands out the most to me is cpig, he's posted very little content and what he has is is pretty garbage. His vote on me was just "for being a scum" when I had a few on me already; possibly saw an easy bandwagon to jump on? Early lazy reading with the horde claim was iffy but not necessarily scummy.

##vote cpig

I don't understand this vote. None of the people who have been around have mentioned CPig, so it's not likely to be a viable lynch. Why do that with 20 minutes left in the day?

• Locked thread