Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Someone Awful! posted:

SORRY I READ SLOW

person who stands out the most to me is cpig, he's posted very little content and what he has is is pretty garbage. His vote on me was just "for being a scum" when I had a few on me already; possibly saw an easy bandwagon to jump on? Early lazy reading with the horde claim was iffy but not necessarily scummy, (MAFIA EDIT) but combined with the rest of his play i feel like it could be

##vote cpig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
If I die tonight, Pls look at Someone Awful tomorrow. It's getting close to deadline and time to consolidate in case I fall asleep

##vote BK

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Are we even going to get to a consensus? We have 16 minutes left.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I loving hate lurking.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

TMMadman posted:

I don't understand this vote. None of the people who have been around have mentioned CPig, so it's not likely to be a viable lynch. Why do that with 20 minutes left in the day?

because I'm here and can/will change my vote if necessary?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Are we even going to get to a consensus? We have 16 minutes left.

SA isn't helping by voting for an unviable target with 20 minutes left to go.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
BK needs 4, TMM and CPig need 6, SA needs 7.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Someone Awful! posted:

because I'm here and can/will change my vote if necessary?

yeah but making a case on someone whos obviously not going to get lynched isn't helpful even if you are here/can change vote.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

BK needs 4, TMM and CPig need 6, SA needs 7.

Well supposedly SA will move his vote, so that's 3. Maybe magnus will come back and vote BK for 2.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I don't think it's going to happen at this point without some drive by votes.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

I just feel like the case on BK is weak, but gently caress no lynching

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Yeah, there are a lot of people not around for deadline who either haven't voted or have left their vote on a player who we cant get lynched today.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
##vote bk gently caress no lynches

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Hey Rarity, have a look at this logic BK has about TMM/Kash/Tommunist and tell me if you think it makes sense.
  • BK and Tommunist both think that Kash & TMM are likely scum together.
  • But, because Tommunist puts additional reasoning into his vote on Kash, that makes Tommunist likely scum.
  • BK claims that it would have been less scummy if Tommunist had merely dropped a bandwagon vote.
  • TMM and Tommunist are now scum buddies together.

I think BK's logic is weirdly convoluted. It's contrived to get to the end result he wants, rather than the thoughts informing the conclusion. It's definitely making me second guess my vote on TMM.

##vote BK

Quoting my case on BK.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

##vote bk

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I still don't think we'll get two votes in the next 8 minutes.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't want my horde brethern to die

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

imgay posted:

Great, so you're going to stick us with a no lynch?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

TMMadman posted:

I still don't think we'll get two votes in the next 8 minutes.

Only if MCS comes back and imgay votes. Hi imgay!

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

imgay posted:

any chance you wanna stop playing WoW for a bit and play WoW mafia instead, chief

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

can you not

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, notice how PMush hasn't come back and given any sort of opinion?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
He got what he wanted!! . . . Your attention

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote kashuno

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

##vote BK

Hopefully tomorrow will be spent doing more than asking questions about the questions we just asked. Masturbatory "No no, explain this for me?" isn't actually looking for scum, it's the more polite and congenial version of badgering.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Pmush is a badguy

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Also, notice how PMush hasn't come back and given any sort of opinion?

Of course not, she was getting some heat.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

imgay posted:

##vote kashuno

This doesn't help at all.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

##vote kashuno

stop being a tool and get us the lynch

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

imgay posted:

##vote kashuno

Really?

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

if we end the day at -1 i swear

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is my ninja way

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

imgay posted:

This is my ninja way

ninja isn't even a WoW class scrub

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I swear if we end at -1 and scum don't take out imgay. I am going to push policy lynch on him during D2.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant posted:

He got what he wanted!! . . . Your attention

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

imgay posted:

This is my ninja way

If by ninja you mean unsuccessful, then congratulations.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

SAVING THE DAY

##vote BK

Don't actually know what's going on but gently caress no cuddles~

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
REALLY FEELING THIS LAST MINUTE PUSH FOR KASHUNO

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:redhammer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

With the first day, accusations fly back and forth. Everyone is suspicious of somebody, but eventually it is decided that the most suspicious person in the city is a Tauren named BottleKnight. He doesn't even seem to struggle, just looking around with a confused look on his face as blows and spells begin to rain down upon him.

Upon searching his corpse, nothing of note is found. A mace. Some pocket change. A few bits and pieces, nothing to identify any significant power or skill.

Day 1, BottleKnight the Tauren Hero (Horde-aligned Vanilla) was lynched.

Send night actions via PMs please. The quicker you get them in, the quicker day 2 can begin.

• Locked thread