Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

haha drat corn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
He has failed to appease the sausage gods.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i think it's maybe the guy in ai who was having a drunken multi thread meltdown today

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

learnincurve posted:

They are coming inside to die because of last night's temperature drop. Close your windows and if a really big one gets in then it's her room until she's dead because she will actively try to take you out with her. Also, and this is not a joke, check under your duvets for dying wasps, it is warm, enclosed, and dark under your covers and to a confused pissed off wasp it's exactly like the nest to them.

I did the research after I got into bed with a wasp, twice, it did not end well for all concerned.

:ohdear: thanks for this

they really are total bastards

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

corn in the fridge posted:

i think it's maybe the guy in ai who was having a drunken multi thread meltdown today

link

Fluo
May 25, 2007

gently caress that guy, we love you corn

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

hello

Fluo
May 25, 2007

how's the life of bobby deluxe going

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
link to meltdown pls

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3575865&pagenumber=137&perpage=40#post451370031

here you go if you really wanna read a lot of words it all goes on to the next page

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
do not get into bed with wasps

sage advice

Fluo
May 25, 2007

loving hell, gently caress this guy lmao

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

lol jesus christ

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

learnincurve posted:

He has failed to appease the sausage gods.

Having read that thread it turns out that I was entirely correct. /satisfied nod

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
how can corn man piss anyone off hes the blandest poster on this forum

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
His refusal to accept American car culture cuts them to the bone.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

goatface posted:

His refusal to accept American car culture cuts them to the bone.

they're just mad that corn can drive a manual car

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

The Big Taff Man posted:

how can corn man piss anyone off hes the blandest poster on this forum

excuse me

Fluo
May 25, 2007

I don't like it when taff talks in third person about himself

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Party Boat theres nothing bland about you, you're a man of mystery

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
This description of you is spot on tbf corn man "post burns so weak that the only people who could possibly react are the people having very, very serious issues with the state of their mind"

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Fluo posted:

they're just mad that corn can drive a manual car

lol

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

The Big Taff Man posted:

This description of you is spot on tbf corn man "post burns so weak that the only people who could possibly react are the people having very, very serious issues with the state of their mind"

perhaps but the irony in that post is too sweet to ignore

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

i think corn is a good poster and while his burns aren't the best his ability to make AI posters go loving crazy over nothing is pretty sweet imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

The Big Taff Man posted:

Party Boat theres nothing bland about you, you're a man of mystery

i'm not sure about this taff

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

corn has no malice in his soul

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

adding taff to my chalkboard of jerks

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
reading that thread, corn is like the only one who dares challenge the guy. you are a cool and good poster in the opinion of me and that is a high bar.

taff, wanna see your finished doodle. im impressed you knew I take my glasses off when I get into it.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

The Big Taff Man posted:

its me, im the people having very very serious issues with the state of their mind

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Bobby Deluxe posted:

its me, im the people having very very serious issues with the state of their mind

s...same???

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

for the longest time now i've been receiving emails for some tefl guy in china from his mom, it was always fun. I don't think this guy knows his email because someone just emailed me this image in a with no subject or context

thats my tuesday evening, peace.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Ratjaculation posted:

for the longest time now i've been receiving emails for some tefl guy in china from his mom, it was always fun. I don't think this guy knows his email because someone just emailed me this image in a with no subject or context

thats my tuesday evening, peace.

My Tuesday evening was spent learning Japanese, drinking beer with a friend from Italy (she was here for the week) and then getting a date at a cocktail ball in a few weeks time

Its was a nice and productive evening

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

I smoked some weed

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Corn that car thread is probably the spergiest thing I've read in ages. Good on you for calling him out a bit, even if everyone else wants to suck him off.

Fluo posted:

My Tuesday evening was spent learning Japanese, drinking beer with a friend from Italy (she was here for the week) and then getting a date at a cocktail ball in a few weeks time

Its was a nice and productive evening

Domo arigato mr roboto

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Ratjaculation posted:

Corn that car thread is probably the spergiest thing I've read in ages. Good on you for calling him out a bit, even if everyone else wants to suck him off.

Domo arigato mr roboto

There's just something deeply wrong about the cult of personality he's constructed around being a hosed up angry little weirdo. Idk if its him or the ppl that think he's the coolest thing ever that vex me more :shobon:

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
the most important thing i learned to say in japanese is: kuro goma futatsu onegaishimasu

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Tescos have had to start security tagging the baskets in Manchester and Oldham after a third of them got robbed in one week. 5p charge is working well for them then.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

There's just something deeply wrong about the cult of personality he's constructed around being a hosed up angry little weirdo. Idk if its him or the ppl that think he's the coolest thing ever that vex me more :shobon:

I haven't really been following this conversation but please don't be passive-aggressive about Taff

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
who will be the daily mail martyr to face court for robbin themselves a basket :bahgawd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

I haven't really been following this conversation but please don't be passive-aggressive about Taff

You only said this as you're worried you're vexing him