Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

This is the sort of game where ssv could actually be scum haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Puntification posted:

Why is pigs lack of effort more scummy than other peoples?

From my recent experiences, Cpig has been making a serious effort to be a better poster when he's town. His lack of that decent posting so far this game is pinging me.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Kashuno posted:

From my recent experiences, Cpig has been making a serious effort to be a better poster when he's town. His lack of that decent posting so far this game is pinging me.

So he's decided to give himself a massive flashing scumtell voluntarily?

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
Agreed, cpig being more on the passive side is downright Weird. But it's something to vote him for if it keeps up in D2 or something, I dunno if it's a stellar open and close D1 case.

No d1 case is, obv.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hello friends, if you would like to be part of the Puzzle Of PerilTM then just post your desire in the thread before the end of the day. I need to know how many Puzzlers there are so I can get everything ready in the night. If you sign up try not to die in the night because that would be a pain in that rear end, ok? Also if you don't sign up don't think that means you are free from the PerilTM because you actually aren't.

Thanks in advance, brave Puzzlers!

Ok I'll bite puzzle me.

##unvote

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

HiipFire posted:

yeah vote cpig

What why?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Hal Incandenza posted:

I would be ok with a C "Non-Participator" Pig vote too, at least SSV is playing, even if he is playing scummily.

I've had a busy few days.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

Looking over Cpig's complete lack of content and what I know from the past few games I've played with him, I think cpig would be a good idea. lately he's been putting in actual effort when town.

##vote Cpig

Stop kash just stop it.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Cpig, you have been brought before the court on the heinous charge of being Cpig. How do you plead?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

guilty!! guilty!! he's fwiggin guiltY!!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

jon joe posted:

Cpig, you have been brought before the court on the heinous charge of being Cpig. How do you plead?

I'm actually a parachute account for eccoraven. Man I tricked you guys good.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

I'm actually a parachute account for eccoraven. Man I tricked you guys good.

You just got out of an assault charge by admitting to murder.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I do not understand the point of puzzling. That is why I have not signed up.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Podima posted:

FYI I was out of town this last weekend running an event on my feet all day long - I'll catch up with game and :justpost: tomorrow.

Today is tomorrow what happened to doing this?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I am here and will remain off and on until deadline.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Looking like I'm going to get lynched by a combination of apathy and the weird triple vote chain. :toot:

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

SirSamVimes posted:

Looking like I'm going to get lynched by a combination of apathy and the weird triple vote chain. :toot:

Other than myself got any scum picks?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SirSamVimes posted:

Give us a case Vimes!

Also you would be a Puzzler because you desire rewards and aren't afraid of risks. You would not be a Puzzler if for some reason you were afraid. Are you afraid?

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Man at this point I have no real opinion other then "Eeeh Hal is weird" and for some reason whenever I open this game I'm hungry and distracted.

Which is kinda weird, come to think of it.

I'll be around until just before deadline. I don't like the Vimes lynch.

##unvote

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

People I would like to lynch:

Puntification - been through this
Asiina - claimed 3p
JJ - claims to be town-aligned, but decides to just follow one person's votes which is very anti-town play

also fine I will puzzle if I survive

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I'd be willing to bet someone in the triple vote chain is either scum or some non-town aligned 3P, if not multiple people. It's such a dumb thing for town players to do

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Kashuno posted:

I'd be willing to bet someone in the triple vote chain is either scum or some non-town aligned 3P, if not multiple people. It's such a dumb thing for town players to do

It's a dumb thing for anyone to do and aggressively unfun for the other players.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

A triple-vote chain is stupid, but you know what isn't stupid, is a quadruple-vote chain

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
It's great fun.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'm going to ##vote jj

Asiina claimed 3p survivor so I'd like to lynch her too, but JJ claimed town-aligned and yet is doing an incredibly anti-town play.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Deadline in two hours by the way.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
snore not voting ssv going to sleep sorry guys

instead lynch bad people like cpig or punt

mostly cpig

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

OK

SWARM

##vote cpig

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

okay

##cpig

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Lemme do a quick rescan of Cpig.

Can't quote while I'm at work, but

• argues against leaving jokephase
  • calls hal a liar with no reason
  • blindly agrees with punt's list
  • does literally nothing else of note, with one hour on the D1 deadline

good enough for me

##vote cpig

If he flips scum, I'm going to say Punt is looking townie because I seriously can't imagine a scum player saying "good list" and voting the top player on a scumbro's lumpenlist outside of some really WIFOM poo poo.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

One hour. Tick tock.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
##vote Cpig chain

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote Cpig SORRY PORKCHOP

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

-2 c'mon you mugs

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Gamerofthegame posted:

-2 c'mon you mugs
Why the rush, we've got like 40 minutes until deadline, right?

Also hi, I am here but will be disappearing again for dinner soon.

SirSamVimes posted:

One hour. Tick tock.
What the gently caress is this? This sounds a lot worse than GOTG, IMO, because it was immediately after posting what looks like a pretty weak case on standard CPig behavior.

##vote SSV

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Votecount for Day 1

CapitalistPig (6): HiipFire, Kashuno, GulagDolls, SirSamVimes, jon joe, Hal Incandenza
SirSamVimes (3): Someone Awful!, GulagDolls, King Burgundy, Hal Incandenza, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, jon joe, Asiina, GulagDolls, jon joe, Hal Incandenza
Hal Incandenza (2): Puntification, CapitalistPig, Kashuno, Asiina, Tremendous Taste, Kashuno, Asiina, CapitalistPig
Tremendous Taste (0): Asiina, Asiina
jon joe (0): GulagDolls, Kashuno, GulagDolls, Kashuno, GulagDolls, jon joe, Asiina, Asiina, GulagDolls, jon joe, SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes
Puntification (0): Hal Incandenza, Asiina, SirSamVimes, Asiina, Hal Incandenza, Gamerofthegame, Gamerofthegame, SirSamVimes
GulagDolls (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Asiina (0): SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes
Poison Mushroom (0): Puntification, Puntification
Kashuno (0): GulagDolls, jon joe, GulagDolls, jon joe

Not Voting (4): CapitalistPig, Gamerofthegame, Podima, Poison Mushroom

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 13th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

My vote count didn't include PM, fyi.

----

I'll hammer cpig if it comes down to it, since he hasn't done anything of note. But I'd still prefer SSV.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Also at my computer for only 15 more minutes, but I should be able to phone post right at deadline.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Trying to spur people into putting a vote down because of an enroaching deadline is vote-worthy? :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
I'll switch to pig if we're looking like we're gonna no-lynch but I'd rather ##vote ssv

• Locked thread