Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I think Ecco is just being silly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

This is funny bc you are someone I consistently read as scum in every game we're in together

But I haven't been scum in a game on here yet. Lol.

I was scum in the first slack game that ran, and I was basically AFK D1, got N1 viewed, and D2 lynched while I was at work, so that was awesome.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

And yes N0 kills are just flavor

Though Ecco does seem to pick on Tao Jones often, or at least it seems like he does. I'm pretty sure I've read Tao Jones up there before.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!

I think Ecco is just being silly

NOT ALLOWED

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I'll give my standard disclaimer- I can't play at work, and I sometimes have evening stuff that keeps me away from computers, but I'll be around as much as I can.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Though it doesn't matter because of plurality!!!

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

ljtrigirl posted:

I was scum in the first slack game that ran, and I was basically AFK D1, got N1 viewed, and D2 lynched while I was at work, so that was awesome.

Yeah I've been killed while sleeping. Euro-time being what it is. I won a very quick mini of kings after having fallen asleep after sign ups. That was fun.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

ljtrigirl posted:

I'll give my standard disclaimer- I can't play at work, and I sometimes have evening stuff that keeps me away from computers, but I'll be around as much as I can.

oh yeah my standard disclaimer is that i cannot be relied on to post at all over the weekend, and some evenings, but i can and do often post at work :smug:

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Captain Foo posted:

oh yeah my standard disclaimer is that i cannot be relied on to post at all over the weekend, and some evenings, but i can and do often post at work :smug:

They block SA at my office. :(

And I refuse to play from a phone.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

ljtrigirl posted:

I was actually in that game :P

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I was actually in that game :P

Lol. Which one were you?

I don't really remember any of it because I hadn't actually started playing.

Except for getting Kash lynched D1. That was awesome.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

ljtrigirl posted:

I wouldn't play at work. I can't do that at work, it's against my principles (I am such a stick in the mud...)

Also phone posting blows. It's so bad. I might start doing it more often if I could find an easier way to type on my phone.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

ljtrigirl posted:

i'm the net admin :q:

also phone posting is a good way to comment on things here or there or keep up, but it's very hard to make real cases because multiquoting is a sonofa and you can see a lot less info at once

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

ljtrigirl posted:

Lol. Which one were you?

I don't really remember any of it because I hadn't actually started playing.

Except for getting Kash lynched D1. That was awesome.

Santasnow - town doc. Got replaced by taste who apparently sucked worse than me

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Re: phone posting, I pretty much ONLY use the forums from my phone.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

SirSamVimes posted:

This game is uh really quiet

maybe you should try posting in it

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

If you want to tell someone to post more, I would recommend Hal for that purpose

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Re: phone posting, I pretty much ONLY use the forums from my phone.

Even mafia? I'm impressed.

SirSamVimes posted:

If you want to tell someone to post more, I would recommend Hal for that purpose

Yeah but you actually listen.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

ljtrigirl posted:

i was just looking to see how many games you've been in (it's 5, for anyone else wondering) and wtf when have i played 26 games

mafia you insidious mofo

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Captain Foo posted:

i was just looking to see how many games you've been in (it's 5, for anyone else wondering) and wtf when have i played 26 games

mafia you insidious mofo

Yep. 3 forum ones, the slack one, and now this one.

But this isn't my primary site.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

ljtrigirl posted:

Yep. 3 forum ones, the slack one, and now this one.

But this isn't my primary site.

rgr

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I wouldn't play at work. I can't do that at work, it's against my principles (I am such a stick in the mud...)

Also phone posting blows. It's so bad. I might start doing it more often if I could find an easier way to type on my phone.

if you aren't stealing from your employer you're stealing from your family fellow mafia players

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'd vig whoever seems most sus at end d1

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'd vig whoever seems most sus at end d1

what if they were about to be deep-fried

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I'm at my girlfriend's house, on my phone, so I can't write much.

I'm not sure who I'd vig, maybe Taste. I'll have to look at the player list when I have some time.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I would just be responsible and hang onto the vig until I could use it at the most fantastic and cool moment to win the game for the town.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SirSamVimes posted:

Here's a post for you! ##vote SSV

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
What if you had to use it today?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hal Incandenza posted:

I would just be responsible and hang onto the vig until I could use it at the most fantastic and cool moment to win the game for the town.

it would be cool+good if we could all assume we're that prescient, but for now you're just avoiding the question

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I would shoot myself if I were forced to answer such a banal question

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I'd vig a scum :c00lbert:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Birdstrike posted:

this is also avoiding the question

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'd probably vig Birdstrike with the information so far. He throws a jokey post at Foo, then ducks under until he pops up again to say he'd vig a scum which gives no information about his opinions or reads and serves only to show off how ~totally townie~ he is.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Birdstrike posted:

I'd like to change my previous answer.

##vote Birdstrike

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

hey ecco i have a question about the plurality mechanics: does that mean every day goes until deadline, or will a majority of votes still hammer?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Oh gosh I'm sorry I didn't realise joke phase had stopped.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Birdstrike posted:

Oh gosh I'm sorry I didn't realise joke phase had stopped.

try reading the thread in the future

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Captain Foo posted:

hey ecco i have a question about the plurality mechanics: does that mean every day goes until deadline, or will a majority of votes still hammer?

it would be pretty silly if the day continued after a majority vote regardless of the deadline mechanics.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
:lol: at Captain Foo trying to mafia dad me but not understanding plurality

Based on prior experiences I would probably vig AnonNarc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Meinberg posted:

I'd like to change my previous answer.

##vote Birdstrike

I like this response.

• Locked thread