Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Broenheim posted:

wtf is a "good-bye room"

It's where they take care of the incest babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
That is a horribly designed house.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Haha, they're going to a town in with a theme park, a mall, a Walmart and a McDonald's to witness to other Christians (the dirty Mary-worshiping papists!) because anywhere else is too scary. Way to follow Christ's example and really put yourself out of your comfort zone to witness to those most in need. At that rate, they might as well just drive to Utah and witness to the Mormons.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Pvt.Scott posted:

Haha, they're going to a town in with a theme park, a mall, a Walmart and a McDonald's to witness to other Christians (the dirty Mary-worshiping papists!) because anywhere else is too scary. Way to follow Christ's example and really put yourself out of your comfort zone to witness to those most in need. At that rate, they might as well just drive to Utah and witness to the Mormons.

Mormons are too knowledgeable of the Bible for the typical Protestant to be able to challenge them.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Bonster posted:

That is a horribly designed house.

It's not a house, it's a prison compound.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Pvt.Scott posted:

Who the hell is donating to these frauds? This poo poo is incredibly transparent even for evangelicals.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

EngineerSean posted:

Nice, in the Law and Order fan fic either Jim Bob or Josh actually gets the sister pregnant, I'm sure that this will be a balanced reporting and in no way completely disgusting and totally unsuitable for network television :suicide:

the poor poor pieces of poo poo

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Axetrain posted:

Who the hell is donating to these frauds? This poo poo is incredibly transparent even for evangelicals.

It really isn't, though. These are people who saw conclusive evidence that Peter Popoff and his ilk are straight up grifters and still support them.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Pvt.Scott posted:

At that rate, they might as well just drive to Utah and witness to the Mormons.

I'm going to guess that they're either terrified that the whole multiple wives thing might catch on with the boys, or else there's some kind of "we respect your territory, you respect our's" code among fundies.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Pvt.Scott posted:

Also they are getting their poo poo shipped in so they wont have to deal with inconvieniences like 'foreign' furniture.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
Ten bucks says there's at least one small, discreet hole in the wall of the prayer room

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Grandma's room is where it is by design. The Duggers have been pretty open about the fact that Grandma spends most of her time, in these, her twilight years, doing Duggar laundry. All those kids and infants rack up a lot of filthy clothes. They don't seem to get that there might be something wrong with this arrangement.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
hey everyone check out this dope tweet from dug-pal mike huckabee

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/654114071336189952 posted:

I trust @BernieSanders with my tax dollars like I trust a North Korean chef with my labrador! #DemDebate

noice hypothetical scenario, guy whose son definitely didnt kill a whole buncha dogs.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

shiksa posted:

noice hypothetical scenario, guy whose son definitely didnt kill a whole buncha dogs.

Asian eat dog joke

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

shiksa posted:

lol

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://instagram.com/p/8yiIgWmCbo4xJ_N3NQntPBxIk2H8DR9V0qUPY0/

So Derrick is "babysitting' his own son.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That seems to be what he's doing, I'm not sure what's supposed to be offending me about that besides his face

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

Heath posted:

That seems to be what he's doing, I'm not sure what's supposed to be offending me about that besides his face

most people don't babysit their own children. they just raise them.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Affe mk2 posted:

Raising children is women's work.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Yeah, everyone's ripping each other apart in the comments section. gently caress this guy amd his stupid face.

Edit: 'Hater gonna hate'

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Oct 14, 2015

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Yeah, everyone's ripping each other apart in the comments section. gently caress this guy amd his stupid face.

Edit: 'Hater gonna hate'

lol

quote:

dawsonashI am so glad you get the chance to have one on one. Most fathers are working and can't have the time as they would like. Your blessed.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

shiksa posted:

I hope he realizes how :ironicat: this is.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

Libelous Slander posted:

everything is fine though, nothing to worry about.

Well yeah, the locks are on the outside.

Lol the girls room has direct access to the sewing room.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
Saw a North Love/RU bus on the way to work today. Had my camera ready, but unfortunately neither of the two occupants was Josh.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Affe mk2 posted:

Lol the dude is a piece of poo poo for other reasons but getting pissy for using "babysit" as a shorthand for "spending time with my child" is pedantic as gently caress

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Also love how Michelle's 'office' is in a useless area.
Jim Bob is literally seconds from the kitchen or living room, Michelle is soley there to prevent Josh from getting to the Girl's Room.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

shiksa posted:

Would have also accepted "Mitt Romney" in place of "Korean chef."

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

whalesteak posted:

Another bit of shittiness pointed out by someone on the freejinger site is that Grandma Duggar currently lives in their "guest suite" which looks to be about a 10x10 room that opens directly into the laundry room.

Conventionally, the only bedroom that you have to walk through the laundry room to access are maid's quarters. Way to honor thy mother, Jim Bob.

It's great the girl's room connects directly to the sewing room. They can just grab a long knitting needle and perform their own abortion, anytime, anywhere!

Also what gets put into the mechanical room?

gameFAQsspinoffETI
Oct 4, 2015

by Lowtax
Seriously does their house have a loving elevator or what

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

gameFAQsspinoffETI posted:

Seriously does their house have a loving elevator or what

http://www.duggarfamilyblog.com/2011/12/tour-duggar-home.html

They have a slide.

gameFAQsspinoffETI
Oct 4, 2015

by Lowtax
lmao john-David looks exactly like josh how unfortunate

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
So the boy's room has a tunnel connecting directly to the fun playroom while the girl's room connects directly to the... sewing room.

I'm sensing a dichotomy.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Heath posted:

Lol the dude is a piece of poo poo for other reasons but getting pissy for using "babysit" as a shorthand for "spending time with my child" is pedantic as gently caress

It's kind of not. It's used by shithead dads all the time when they have to watch their own kid, because that's clearly the mom's job, but they'll help out every once in a while with "baby sitting".

You don't baby sit your own kid. You raise them and/or watch them. Baby sitting is something you do as a substitute, before handing them back to who is "supposed" to be taking care of them.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It's actually quite simple, he sits on the baby until it stops trying to crawl off the blanket.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Wedemeyer posted:

Also what who gets put into the mechanical room?

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Lodin posted:

It's actually quite simple, he sits on the baby until it stops trying to crawl off the blanket.

:monocle:

Sadly this post is probably 100% correct.

Tellara
May 2, 2003

Quality Custom Glassware Since 1923

How many people do you think have gotten laid in the "prayer closet"

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Tellara posted:

How many people do you think have gotten laid in the "prayer closet"

Jim Bob

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON