Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I like meds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
CPig,

can you elaborate on why you think SA is scum? Is there anyone else you are suspicious of?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Conall, I liked your early posts like this one.

Conall posted:

How else does the game get going though? You commenting on my case is better for the game than one liners.

I mean, we can talk about movies and stuff but unless someone forces something then nothing happens. The lynch is gonna be basically random anyway on d1. This is the best thing I see right now so I'm voting it. I'm not gonna vote anyone based on the character name they picked.

You seem to be analysing things and not concerned about how others perceive you. You should come back and post more. Who do you think is scum today?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

imgay,

imgay posted:

Everyone please vote Kash, My ancestor's whispered to me his crimes

What exactly did they whisper to you?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Meds,

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

For starters, you can stop trying to solve the loving game by trying to guess scum like you're making a parlay wager.

Identify one scum. Then and only then, can you identify others. Grabbing all of them in one go doesn't win you some sort of trophy, it just opens you up to being blindsided.

Got anything else to add other than Mafia-dadding? Do you have opinions on anyone other than Tommunist? Are you going to try and convince us of your case, or is it just there to make it look like you're scum hunting?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

PMush,

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm gonna stop spamming the thread now, but my offer of "bug me about my feelings about people or things" is still open.

Though if it's about an event, a page number would be helpful.

You posted about 7 different players in your stream of consciousness and made an alignment call on only one. Who do you think is scum?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Quid,

Quidnose posted:

##vote Kashuno I like this I think

Why? What do you think of the other two vote leaders, SA and PMush?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Rarity,

Rarity posted:

##vote Kash

C'mon girl. Time to explain.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Section 31,

Section 31 posted:

Greetings again, I'll read everything more thoroughly although I still think that both PoisonMushroom and TMMadman are evil scum. For now.

##vote TMMadman

Are your opinions of TMM and PMush linked or independent? ie, if one of them flipped town would you have to completely reconsider your opinion of the other, or do you believe they are both likely scum separate to their interactions with each other?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

hi kash man how are you today

p tired

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

SA,

Someone Awful! posted:

well i mean, Rarity did a case here, so there's that

This is your only post today. Who do you think is scum? Are you still suspicious of CPig? Why/why not?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
hey F_V you sure are asking a lot of questions, give me some reads.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Tommunist,

Tommunist posted:

I linked them because they both came across as scummy in conjunction to me?

Obviously BK didn't flip as scum so I'm out on the pedestal here.

Has BK flipping town changed your opinion on the other people you were suspicious of on D1?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Derp,

uranus posted:

dont feel bad kash, the dice have selected you and there is nothing you can do about it. just shitpost and have fun for the rest of the day is my advice.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Now everybody play mafia dammit.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Way to ruin my streak.

PMush is scum and I would vote for anyone else outside of yourself or TMM because everyone is lurking and has no content.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

So impatient Kash.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

So impatient Kash.

I was afraid you were going to keep going and I would get buried under a page of F_V

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

fiery_valkyrie posted:

PMush,

You posted about 7 different players in your stream of consciousness and made an alignment call on only one. Who do you think is scum?
My first instinct is Rarity. It's not a strong feeling, but one I can't really shake. No one has really stood out at all this game.

Outside of that, I think I mentioned earlier that I'm suspicious of S31 for clamming up so hard this game, for meta reasons. If we did a lurker dunk, I'd definitely want him to be the one gone.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I was afraid you were going to keep going and I would get buried under a page of F_V

Well I was. Now everyone except you and TMM have something to respond to in the thread and hopefully we can get this game going.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Poison Mushroom posted:

My first instinct is Rarity. It's not a strong feeling, but one I can't really shake. No one has really stood out at all this game.

Outside of that, I think I mentioned earlier that I'm suspicious of S31 for clamming up so hard this game, for meta reasons. If we did a lurker dunk, I'd definitely want him to be the one gone.

I asked earlier but you never answered. How many games have you played with S31?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I asked earlier but you never answered. How many games have you played with S31?
I want to say this is my third? I'd have to check. Definitely second or third.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Poison Mushroom posted:

I want to say this is my third? I'd have to check. Definitely second or third.

Is that really enough to be making an alignment call based on meta?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Is that really enough to be making an alignment call based on meta?
Considering that S31 is a newish player? I think so. He's kind of following the same New Mafia Player Path that I did way back when I was Colon V.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

For starters, you can stop trying to solve the loving game by trying to guess scum like you're making a parlay wager.

Identify one scum. Then and only then, can you identify others. Grabbing all of them in one go doesn't win you some sort of trophy, it just opens you up to being blindsided.

Except the only way to identify scum is to name a few players you think are scummy and then come to a consensus with the group. Focusing on strictly one person at a time only helps scum hide.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, I think all those PMush posts in a row are pretty much garbage. I think she excuses herself from the game like two or three times in there.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:frogsiren:FRIENDLY REMINDER: DEADLINE IS TOMORROW AT 1PM EST:frogsiren:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

CPig,

can you elaborate on why you think SA is scum? Is there anyone else you are suspicious of?

Because my confirmed town buddy derp told me it was so.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Derp,

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

it only is.

we must accept that our actions have very very little impact on the overall outcome of our lives. struggling against the tide of fate onlly leads to exhaustion and depression. just relax, and let the stream take you where it does, observe the passing scenery and appreciate that you are alive at all.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fiery_valkyrie posted:

imgay,

What exactly did they whisper to you?

Tasdingo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

Tasdingo

clear results indeed

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
This game is really dragging because there are 6 people who have posted less then the mod. SA has posted ~10-15 times since his D1 spree. Conall hasn't posted at all for over a week. I only know Rarity and CPig are in the game because they are still in votefinder.

I still think PMush is scum and she's my first vote. But at this point I'd vote anyone aside from FV and possibly Kash because if he is scum I'd rather let active scum win than lurking town. gently caress lazy townies.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Seriously where the hell is everyone

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm here. :j:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
how do we check postcount?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

how do we check postcount?

I don't think it can be done on the awful app, but if you go to the forums and find the thread just click on the reply number to bring up the post count of people.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
there are only 8 people who've got a post count above mod+votefinder wow.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
lets kill everyone not posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I think its just that SA is a bad guy and we should follow derp.

• Locked thread