Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

No. Other than that I wouldn't vote you at all.

Do you not think that there could be a bus driver or framer out there given the janitor? It could be a game that is just designed to mess with night results, so that's why I'd prefer to work off content and intent at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

fiery_valkyrie posted:

No. Other than that I wouldn't vote you at all.

Then please don't. I'm not going anywhere and neither is the investigation on me if you change your mind.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

TMMadman posted:

Do you not think that there could be a bus driver or framer out there given the janitor? It could be a game that is just designed to mess with night results, so that's why I'd prefer to work off content and intent at this point.

It didn't occur to me, no.

The Ninth Layer posted:

Then please don't. I'm not going anywhere and neither is the investigation on me if you change your mind.

I can agree to that. ##unvote

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Oh, we could also be dealing with a paranoid cop, if that is what MEDS is actually claiming. He hasn't actually full claimed and I'm not sure if he should just yet.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

There could be a million possibilities for why he came up with a scum investigation on me. Me being scum is only one of them. I'll say clearly that to my knowledge (and I still am waiting on my full PM), I'm not a miller and Tomm did nothing last night that would have made me one.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, just as another reminder. SSV has not replaced Tommunist with TNL in votefinder yet. So any votes cast by TNL or for TNL will have to be remade once that is done.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

GLAD TO SEE I AM THE ONLY GENERATOR OF CONTENT IN THREAD. HOW SMART OF ME AS SCUM.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
a scum would want to be thought of like that, sounds like a prime position

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

I think in our race to show off who has the biggest Mafia ego penis, we're ignoring that I investigated Tommunist neé Ninth Layer as scum.

I want to reemphasize that point.
:siren: I AM COUNTER CLAIMING YOUR LYING rear end. :siren:

I was RBed Night 1.

###vote MEDS CURE SCHIZOS

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Someone please play Phoenix Weight music while I explain my play this game.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mobile Mafia Edit: Wright

I am a Paladin, an alliance cop. I got the role and knew immediately that I'd only play effectively two ways: either be super productive but in my normal high energy low skill way, but backed by actions, OR a "too scummy to NK" gambit.

Since my life is currently kind of falling apart, I knew I had no chance of putting in the energy necessary. Except it worked too well and I got RBed last night, either by scum who saw through and thought I was a doctor, or town who thought I was scum.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

For the record, I copped Magnus Gallant, because that's where my suspicions were on N1 and I thought it'd be more productive than wasting energy on the standard TMM/Kash slap fight.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm a little confused as to why you would claim you were roleblocked before you claimed you were the cop.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Fixed the Votefinder error. :downs: Also realised I made the deadline 6am so I added another six hours.

Conall if you haven't made a presence by the end of the day, you will be replaced.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Poison Mushroom posted:

I am a Paladin, an alliance cop. I got the role and knew immediately that I'd only play effectively two ways: either be super productive but in my normal high energy low skill way, but backed by actions, OR a "too scummy to NK" gambit.

Since my life is currently kind of falling apart, I knew I had no chance of putting in the energy necessary. Except it worked too well and I got RBed last night, either by scum who saw through and thought I was a doctor, or town who thought I was scum.

You're an alliance cop? What's your race?

I'm pretty explicitly "Horde-aligned."

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'll let you elaborate, but it looks like you just claimed miller cop.... which would then lead me to wonder why you're counter-claiming Betrayer.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Conall, I hope you come back and give us some opinions. You decided to register because of this game, so come in and have some fun.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm a Draenai Paladin. Alliance aligned.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm Horde-aligned. Nothing in my PM mentions the Alliance, I sort of assumed we were all Horde-aligned.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm Chen Stormsnout

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

The Ninth Layer posted:

I'm Horde-aligned. Nothing in my PM mentions the Alliance, I sort of assumed we were all Horde-aligned.

We went over this at the start of the game, we've had both Aliiance and Horde claims already.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Oh okay. Well nevermind about all that then.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

How utterly convenient that you were roleblocked and chose the dead guy who got janitored.

Nah. I'm not buying your counterclaim.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

How utterly convenient that you were roleblocked and chose the dead guy who got janitored.

Nah. I'm not buying your counterclaim.
I'm sorry if I'm not too broken up about that.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Poison Mushroom posted:

Wait, Alliance Cop as in you get results about if someone is Alliance?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm a cop and I'm Alliance aligned. I suspect that means I get Scum results on Horde maybe?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm a cop and I'm Alliance aligned. I suspect that means I get Scum results on Horde maybe?

That would make you a fairly useless cop since flavor has nothing to do with alignment. Why do you not know how your cop works? That's weird as hell.

Why are you still voting Betrayer if you think you are getting blanket scum results for Horde?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm not really thinking straight right now. What I mean is this:

I am a cop. I am alliance aligned. If MCS was getting scum results on an alliance player, that would mean that maybe it'd make sense to have two cops. But since that's not the case, I don't believe for a second that MCS is town.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Poison Mushroom posted:

For the record, I copped Magnus Gallant, because that's where my suspicions were on N1 and I thought it'd be more productive than wasting energy on the standard TMM/Kash slap fight.

This doesn't match your posts. Towards the end of day 1 you were agreeing with Magnus that Section 31 was likely scum.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fine, then. A one for one trade isn't bad.

###vote Poison Mushroom

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Poison Mushroom posted:

Fine, then. A one for one trade isn't bad.

###vote Poison Mushroom

This is some real bullshit right here. First of all, if you are town, why the gently caress are you voting yourself? Second of all, how do you know that MEDS isn't some kind of cop? If you are an Alliance Cop, then there could easily be a Horde Cop and each one can only find scum inside it's own faction. There are a ton of possibilities out there, so why make a claim when you really weren't in immediate danger?

So, let's see if we can get some answers here. What result did you get on Magnus? Are your results TOWN/NOT TOWN or SCUM/NOT SCUM?

Why are you being so defeatist when you only had 3 votes on you? Why did you claim when you don't actually have good results? It didn't seem like MEDS softclaim against Tomm/TNL was going to get any traction, so if you think he is scum, then why out yourself and put a giant target on your back? Even if you think he is scum, you don't know who else is scum with him, so why not go after someone else and then cop MEDS during the night?

In my mind, there is just no good reason to counterclaim when you did because you only had 3 votes on you and a half a day or so until the deadline. If you think MEDS is lying scum, then why not just make an actual case against him and try to get us to vote that way?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Oh hey, it looks like the deadline did change a bit. I thought it was at like 1pm today, but it looks like it's been moved to 7pm today.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

So, let's see if we can get some answers here. What result did you get on Magnus? Are your results TOWN/NOT TOWN or SCUM/NOT SCUM?

Are you not really paying attention to things that are said in this game?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Are you not really paying attention to things that are said in this game?

Heh, forgot about the RB, but she should still be able to answer what kind of results she gets.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, what are you thoughts on the PMush claim Kash? You're currently still voting for the guy MEDS claims is scum.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
hello.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

TMMadman posted:

This is some real bullshit right here. First of all, if you are town, why the gently caress are you voting yourself?
Because the cat's out of the bag, I no longer have the emotional stability and follow through to keep up with a high player, high post volume mafia game. I can't replace out in this situation. What is there for the new player to do? Get killed tonight?

So I'm self voting because the only thing left I can contribute is my flip.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope you feel better pmush :(

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote pmush handle your stuff pmush we will all be here screaming into the void when you come back :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Actually, there is one more thing.

###vote Meds CURE SCHIZOS

Dunk one of us today please.

• Locked thread