Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Let me know if you need air-evac'd. We're flying into Denver and the pilot on duty doesn't give a single gently caress about anything, especially if it means not having to fly home. Just be sure to construct a make-shift landing strip and we'll roll out like it's 1975 in Da Nang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
So was that the rehearsal dinner or what? I hope he catches the loving bouquet.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

please keep us updated

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I wonder if one of the bridesmaids will have the decency to fall on his sword.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Godholio posted:

So was that the rehearsal dinner or what? I hope he catches the loving bouquet.

Ya, the reherasal dinner was last night. The wedding is at 2:30 today with a reception after. My kid is the ring bearer which is really the only reason we came, this place is loving $rape expensive.

open bar though, haven't paid for a drink since we landed :beerpal:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

please keep us updated

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm1LsTLJRU8

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
:ohdear:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Not gonna post this in the dogge thread because I want the dogge thread to remain happy:

rear end in a top hat in Wyoming kills retired mil dog :(

gently caress that guy.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Last family photo? :ohdear:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Naked Bear posted:

Not gonna post this in the dogge thread because I want the dogge thread to remain happy:

gently caress that guy.

loving rear end in a top hat

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

NICE!

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Naked Bear posted:

gently caress that guy.

Read that. I can't honestly even think of why someone would have a gun mount for their god drat bike. I've been chased by at minimum a dozen of dogs, most just want to run along side you but I've never, ever once had an aggressive dog try to do anything remotely harmless (and I live in old Mexico where pit bulls and big loving dogs roam free). I end up spraying a few dogs in the face with my water bottle because they're getting a bit too close to the spokes and I don't want any noses to get knicked by the wheel/crash me.

Getting off the bike to fight the dog doesn't make sense, using your bike to fend off the dog doesn't make sense... it's a weird situation that I honestly don't get.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Naked Bear posted:

gently caress that guy.

dude got off his bike to shoot that poor pup in the back instead of like, riding away like a normal person? i hope he gets hit by a loving bus the piece of poo poo

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
nuke all cyclists

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Helldump Immunity. posted:

nuke all cyclists

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Man of honor on the left here, keeping his poo poo together

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

tell the groom beards don't make up for receding hairlines

also lol at them actually doing the hand in hand thing

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Yup, sure would.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Best man seems to be enjoying the joke. Man of honor looks incredibly awkward and ashamed.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Lazy Reservist posted:

Best man seems to be enjoying the joke. Man of honor looks incredibly awkward and ashamed.

Best man knows that only one of the two of them drilled the bride.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Lazy Reservist posted:

Man of honor looks incredibly awkward and ashamed.

Man-of-honor.txt

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Lazy Reservist posted:

You should give the poor boy some advice....

Man of Honor should pull a long con to get in that vag; He should come out as gay, start banging it out with a bunch of dudes.
That converts the bride to a hag. He should then move to SanFran and really gay it up. She'll poo poo out a few kids, and in a few years she'll come out for a "girls night out weekend" to party it up in SanFran. He takes her to every super gay dance club, where she'll be ignored by all manner of hot studmuffins. Man of Honor will lavish attention on her though, and give her some E. After hours of dancing they end up back at the hotel, where as a "joke" he booked the romance deluxe bubble jacuzzi suite, and her diminished self image from being ignored by a bunch of hot twinks plus E plus some champagne will open up those cottage-cheesey(by then) mom-thighs and he can put a Faux-Gay baby in her. He just has to remember to put in in the front butt after years of anal conditioning, and when the Groom finds out she's knocked up after not banging it out with her since the second little poo poo factory was born Groom will jump at the chance to divorce her and Man of Honor will then swoop in and be all like "I'm totally gay for you Baby..."

THE END.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
This is a good few pages.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

This is a good few pages.

And we don't even have the reception pics yet!

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
We need a blow by blow when the man of honor makes his toast.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Can't wait for the beta dude to break down in tears at the reception and beanie records it.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Last family photo? :ohdear:

Pearl necklace.... Nice, beanie

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Ceremony went off without a hitch, dude held his poo poo together pretty well, even while arm in arm with the best man lol

My kid is exhausted so we're sitting around the condo until the dinner/reception starts up around 5

Booblord Zagats posted:

Pearl necklace.... Nice, beanie

:wotwot:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Why is his skull windswept

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I stayed at the hotel instead of going to Disney this morning. Spent the entire day watching football at the pool and eating Popeyes spicy chicken while drinking a sixer of Sam Adams and reading the ballad of beanies beta.

Good vacation

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

holocaust bloopers posted:

Why is his skull windswept

He may have been dropped as a child

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

tell the groom beards don't make up for receding hairlines

rude

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Best man was probably pissed he didn't get paired with a hot side piece brides maid

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Lazy Reservist posted:

We need a blow by blow when the man of honor makes his toast.

That'll be him making his way through the receiving line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Are we sure this dude isn't in the closet? Because I can't see a straight dude ever agreeing to that.

• Locked thread