Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
yeah if I could redo it I'd make one of the vanillas a godfather, too. as it stands the setup was leaned against the mafia a little (though if foo had protected himself last night the game would have continued, and had foo ever claimed it'd likely have been a smooth path to victory)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I win!

Great job everyone we owned that

Thanks as always Ecco!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

GG

Ty ec

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

EccoRaven posted:

yeah if I could redo it I'd make one of the vanillas a godfather, too. as it stands the setup was leaned against the mafia a little (though if foo had protected himself last night the game would have continued, and had foo ever claimed it'd likely have been a smooth path to victory)

I was going to not claim until pressed, but I wasn't actually around to post or in much danger of actually getting lynched, so I tried to play it like a town doc would have

I guess I just sort of sucked though

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!
Who the gently caress shot me and why?

Also, I apparently turned subscriptions off by hitting that X. Anyone know how to fix it?

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!
Wait. It's back. Apparently I just have to visit the thread.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

ljtrigirl posted:

Wait. It's back. Apparently I just have to visit the thread.

Correct

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Also, I was right about Meinberg and Foo, so suck it.

Meinberg- I want to play more small games with you. This was fun.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I'm starting to develop the creeping dread that small games are more fun than big games. I will have to consider my deeply set beliefs.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
well you're in luck because if SA Mafia is on a slow decline small games will someday be all we can handle :toot:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

This game was cool, I like the idea of the town having the night kill instead of the scum. Sorry about my ski trip kinda loving up the scum team, Foo.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Thanks Hal, I was feeling pretty down in rl that morning so it was nice to know you had my back :glomp:

Also thanks Ecco

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Meinberg posted:

I'm starting to develop the creeping dread that small games are more fun than big games. I will have to consider my deeply set beliefs.

I think I've decided I like small games and really big games (25+ people) but not the middle range as much.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Sorry I shot you lj. I legit thought you were scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Sorry I shot you lj. I legit thought you were scum

Why?

• Locked thread