Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I did before he was pushing so hard to lynch a claimed cop.

And with lovely reasoning. I'm gonna go there. I don't think it matters since I don't think we are getting a lynch.

##vote Kash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
##vote Kash

2 minutes to go.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'll try to get something tonight.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It's really hard to get a 8 person lynch when 8 of the 14 people left alive don't bother to play the game.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
what a trainwreck

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I can't close or open the thread from my phone and writing flavour on one sucks so I'll do it when I get home in a couple hours. Consider the night begun, send in actions yada yada.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Once again, the citizens of Dalaran congregate to discuss their suspicions of the treachery that lurks within their midst. While the words get heated and people begin to call each other liars and doubt their very nature the discourse never goes beyond harsh language and when night falls everyone goes back to their homes, still living

Nobody was lynched on Day 2.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Poison Mushroom (4): TMMadman, fiery_valkyrie, The Ninth Layer, CapitalistPig, fiery_valkyrie, Poison Mushroom, Kashuno, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, TMMadman
Kashuno (4): imgay, Rarity, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, Quidnose, Quidnose, TMMadman, fiery_valkyrie
TMMadman (2): Kashuno, Kashuno, Section 31, Quidnose
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (1): The Ninth Layer, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, The Ninth Layer, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
Someone Awful! (1): Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno, uranus, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, Kashuno, fiery_valkyrie, fiery_valkyrie
The Ninth Layer (0): Quidnose, Quidnose, Kashuno, fiery_valkyrie, fiery_valkyrie, Kashuno
fiery_valkyrie (0): Quidnose, Quidnose

Not Voting (2): Conall, Someone Awful!

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 17th, 2015 at 7 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

This time when you all awaken, it is with the sound of a loud explosion. It seems some magical experiment has gone wrong, and the ensuing destruction consumed a fair amount of the residential district including the homes of Someone Awful!, Rarity and Conall. Interestingly enough, even though the explosion killed everyone within it outright, it left their corpses and homes perfectly intact.Two bodies as expected, but in place of Someone Awful!'s corpse was a hulking demonic figure... Which was also stone dead.

Someone Awful, Eredar Warlock (Legion-aligned Jack of All Murders) was modkilled on Night 2
Rarity, Blood Elf Hero (Horde-aligned Vanilla) was modkilled on Night 2
Conall, Night Elf Hunter (Alliance-aligned Tracker) was modkilled on Night 2

As well as this, one more citizen has gone missing. No corpse has been found, but The Ninth Layer seems to have vanished. WIthout a body to identify him, it's impossible to learn more about him beyond what is already known.

The Ninth Layer, ???-aligned ??? was killed on Night 2.

Day 3 begins

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (10): CapitalistPig, fiery_valkyrie, imgay, Kashuno, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Poison Mushroom, Quidnose, Section 31, TMMadman, uranus

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 22nd, 2015 at 12:55 a.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 3 hours.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:boom:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Welp, we're hosed :C

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also whoever roleblocked me last night is a DICK.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote Section 31

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

So with SA flipping the first non horde or town alignment, I'm looking at his post history since I'm assuming Legion are scum:

This is the first ACTUAL OPINION SA posts, quoting Conall. In context:

Conall posted:

Demon Hunters aren't released yet.

Also the thing against Cpig wasn't that he claimed Horde. It was that he claimed several other people had also done that when nobody had. It's weird.

Anyway people defended him a bunch for him so I guess we won't get any info from his reaction now. Not unless someone puts pressure on him like this! ##vote CapitalistPig Why'd you lie, Cpig? Feel free to use any of the reasonable explanations other people have prepared for you in this very thread.

Someone Awful! posted:

as much as i think the setup spec is dumb as gently caress you do have a point with this (unless i'm misreading, but a skim didnt show any other horde claims before he said that, just uranus' gnome/alliance claim)

Interestingly, though, as a followup:

Someone Awful! posted:

conall your case feels really manufactured and forced

like I know it's d1 and on the one hand i guess it'll force cpig/others to make content but i seriously think you're reaching too hard on this, dude

i'm not reading it as scummy, just desperate to find something to talk about

He calls Conall out as having a point against Cpig, then says he thinks it looks fake. Maybe an easy bus on Cpig he could then get away from?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Someone Awful! posted:

SORRY I READ SLOW

person who stands out the most to me is cpig, he's posted very little content and what he has is is pretty garbage. His vote on me was just "for being a scum" when I had a few on me already; possibly saw an easy bandwagon to jump on? Early lazy reading with the horde claim was iffy but not necessarily scummy.

##vote cpig

Another vote on CPig, and in response to him voting for SA, so maybe we have a bus going on between the two of them here.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Other than a vote on TMM I don't really have an opinion on one way or the other and mentioning that Rarity was the reason why we cuddled BK (which is really hypocritical in retrospect because he made a "gently caress no cuddles post") that's about it from SA.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So many dead

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote MEDS CURE SCHIZOS

Four out of five cops agree, MCS is :siren: EVIL :siren: !

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote MEDS

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

##vote Poison Mushroom

My word against yours.

Except that, you know, I'm actually thinking clearly here.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Are you saying you investigated PMush?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm thinking clearly enough to say this:

It's time for a Thunderdome.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Aw yeah

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

PMush, who did you investigate last night?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Are you saying you investigated PMush?

Nope. Investigated Kashuno. He is town.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I investigated MEDS to confirm my suspicions.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

The way I see it, I don't give a gently caress what PMush's alignment is: He's a lying scumbo.

I decided to try and clear someone else who was already under suspicion.

Your move.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So PMush, what was your actual result? EVIL? SCUM? NOT TOWN?

And same question to you MEDS.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Legion and not-Legion respectively.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

EVIL was my result.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

Legion and not-Legion respectively.

So why didn't you say that yesterday?

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

I think in our race to show off who has the biggest Mafia ego penis, we're ignoring that I investigated Tommunist ne้ Ninth Layer as scum.

I want to reemphasize that point.

I'm not going to put you at -3 just yet, but consider my vote there for the moment.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##vote Meds

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

None of that is terribly convincing

##vote meds

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

In my defense, I was trying to accomplish two things:

A: Avoid pointless arguments over flavor, much like we had with the hurr durf Alliance Horde bullshit on Day 1.

B: Figure out if I had found the scum faction or merely an SK. Since the result I got wasn't conclusive without further evidence, I condensed it down into "scum". Sue me.

I'll answer further questions in, say, thirty minutes. Driving into work now.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to urge someone to unvote MEDS and get him off -2. We shouldn't turbo right now because we have conflicting claims and conflicting results and people who haven't checked in.

If you want to show you which way you currently lean on this debate then just state your opinion or vote/unvote if you want it recorded for some reason.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

##unvote

Since you asked so nicely TMM.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I know the day only just started, but I'm not optimistic we'll get enough votes for a lynch today either.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
well at least we got some bodies now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
thank you oh cosmic dice for allowing me to shitpost another day