Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

that relies on you scraping together 1200 from the crumbs your master deigns to throw you

and youll be grateful for the work you vermin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Bobby Deluxe Special Edition

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:

Bobby Deluxe posted:

that relies on you scraping together 1200 from the crumbs your master deigns to throw you

and youll be grateful for the work you vermin

On an unrelated note you still in the hossy bob?

Edit I also hope fraction is OK :ohdear:

Double edit: android has updated to 5.1.1 but it looks like the weather app/widget has updated too, to display the time of the location you are in which is kind of good but also messes with the dual clocks setup whenever I went away now I have bst jst (currently) plus jst again because that's where I am. I don't like it.

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Oct 19, 2015

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Fraction text me back that she didnt know who I was as she'd lost my number

I havent been this hurt since bobby deluxe told me he wouldnt play ps4 with me.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Send her a picture of your sausage

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

rocket_Magnet posted:

Are there any UK goons who are not home owners and not familiar with the new save to buy scheme coming? It physically hurts to day the Tories did something..... Good? But from 01/12 you can open a specific isa with 1200quid and as long as you put at least 200£ in the government will give you £50 free. Up to a maximum of 3k (from them), the only provisory I can see is you cannot deposit into or close another isa while the Dave to buy is going. Free money is always a good thing.

Have a nice day UK thread :)

another good way to keep the housing market inflated

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

rocket_Magnet posted:

Thank you for the student loans Information UK thread fortunately they've not hosed up my payments even though my pay changes from month to month due to overtime and an annual bonus. I was expecting they had considering how badly they gently caress up deposits every year, and be generally loving awful my flat mate sent them an item of evidence via recorded delivery and then by special delivery and SLC still managed to lose it 3 times (ah you don't need no money till February right?).

I am currently in bed in Tokyo drinking beer and watching bad Japanese wrassling. I was rather disappoint how earlier bars close I Tokyo. And more to the point that 24hr resident bars in hotels are not a thing here.

Are there any UK goons who are not home owners and not familiar with the new save to buy scheme coming? It physically hurts to day the Tories did something..... Good? But from 01/12 you can open a specific isa with 1200quid and as long as you put at least 200£ in the government will give you £50 free. Up to a maximum of 3k (from them), the only provisory I can see is you cannot deposit into or close another isa while the Dave to buy is going. Free money is always a good thing.

Have a nice day UK thread :)

You're in tokyo and you can't find all night drinking???? Wtf where in the city are you

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Phoon posted:

another good way to keep the housing market inflated

As it's the only thing keeping the economy "growing", they're going to keep hammering on that pump like it's a pig's head.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

rocket_Magnet posted:

On an unrelated note you still in the hossy bob?
im at home and feeling better, contrary to the popularised opinions of mr richard ashcroft the drugs did, in fact, work

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:

corn in the fridge posted:

You're in tokyo and you can't find all night drinking???? Wtf where in the city are you

Shinjuku right next to kabukicho I know of several bars that are still serving but no bars where I can drink in peace without getting boobs shoved in my face and have to endure conversations in awful English. But there is a vending machine 3 feet from my door with beer so :sun:. I'm got this hotel in a flash sale at 50% off, but I wouldn't stay here again I'd rather be able to walk down the street at night without ladies who can barely speak English offering me sex and not taking no for an answer. I'm too polite to just tell them to gently caress off:(

Preemptive :goonsay:

Bobby Deluxe posted:

im at home and feeling better, contrary to the popularised opinions of mr richard ashcroft the drugs did, in fact, work

That fella was talking right bollocks in that song, the drugs almost always work unless you got cancer aids or a resistant strain of whatever.

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Oct 19, 2015

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

rocket_Magnet posted:

offering me sex and not taking no for an answer. I'm too polite to just tell them to get to gently caress :(

this is a confusing set of phrases

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

rocket_Magnet posted:

Shinjuku right next to kabukicho I know of several bars that are still serving but no bars where I can drink in peace without getting boobs shoved in my face and have to endure conversations in awful English. But there is a vending machine 3 feet from my door with beer so :sun:. I'm got this hotel in a flash sale at 50% off, but I wouldn't stay here again I'd rather be able to walk down the street at night without ladies who can barely speak English offering me sex and not taking no for an answer. I'm too polite to just tell them to gently caress off:

Tokyo sounds p cool.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

rocket_Magnet posted:

Shinjuku right next to kabukicho I know of several bars that are still serving but no bars where I can drink in peace without getting boobs shoved in my face and have to endure conversations in awful English. But there is a vending machine 3 feet from my door with beer so :sun:. I'm got this hotel in a flash sale at 50% off, but I wouldn't stay here again I'd rather be able to walk down the street at night without ladies who can barely speak English offering me sex and not taking no for an answer. I'm too polite to just tell them to gently caress off:(

Preemptive :goonsay:

That fella was talking right bollocks in that song, the drugs almost always work unless you got cancer aids or a resistant strain of whatever.

shimokitazawa and koenji is where you need to be, friend

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
actually wait if youre in shinjuku you need to go to golden gai

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?
There's a bloke coming to fit smart meters for me shortly, if you don't hear from me again, please assume the worst.

That I have new smart meters and am happily doing something else which doesn't involve checking on the forums.

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
Jesus Christ what did people do without home Internet, I feel like a goddamn caveman

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

http://www.amazon.co.uk/VonShef-Quad-Waffle-Maker-1200/dp/B00DN5MERQ/

cheap waffles!!!

i am sorely tempted, having had chicken and waffles for the first time recently

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

im cold

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
dont walk into the light

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
hello

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

hello

we will be getting a new boiler at the end of the month

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Dont replace the old one (your mam)

StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

This is the best kitchen ever.
Yorkshire tea is the best of the bog standard tea bags that you can get from the supermarket. Just found out there's a Toast of London book coming out and read the first chapter, it was good.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
hello

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i feel ill

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i want to make myself a lemsip but i can't be bothered to get up

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it might be alzheimers because you're only three hours between hellos

it's time for my pot of tea that i apparently need for medical reasons

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
hello

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i feel ill

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i want to make myself a lemsip but i can't be bothered to get up

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Just snort the powder.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

make the lemsip, you dont want to end up like me (dead)

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Why hasn't Bethesda compiled Skyrim with a bunch of graphics mods for PS4 yet?

Because you touch yourself at night

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
don't worry everyone ive had the lemsip

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

The Big Taff Man posted:

Because you touch yourself at night
how else am i supposed to keep myself warm, its cold outside your bedroom window

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Bobby Deluxe posted:

how else am i supposed to keep myself warm, its cold outside your bedroom window

lmao

UncleBlazer
Jan 27, 2011

Fingerless Gloves posted:

Jesus Christ what did people do without home Internet, I feel like a goddamn caveman

I feel your pain. Virgin came round last night and told us internet had already been fitted so I just had to plug the router in. I couldn't find it anywhere so followed the outside cable to a hole in the wall, gave it a little pull and found the landlord had severed the cable and plastered over it in the refurbishment.

Guess I'll do all my masturbating at my desk until Friday.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Wow its nice that Bobby Deluxe came over last night

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back

UncleBlazer posted:

I feel your pain. Virgin came round last night and told us internet had already been fitted so I just had to plug the router in. I couldn't find it anywhere so followed the outside cable to a hole in the wall, gave it a little pull and found the landlord had severed the cable and plastered over it in the refurbishment.

Guess I'll do all my masturbating at my desk until Friday.

gently caress, how long does something like that take to reinstall?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol i just found another UK thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3288082