Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

rorie confused perpetually with persistently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Press x to not die seems fun in a dumb way

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

its pretty funny

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

the seperate east coast thing is a good idea because i will watch vinny play literally anything

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Wormskull posted:

They all got something epic about them. Chernobyl is the best about having a fairly linear progression while still being open worldy in the same way a "Soul" game is or whatever. Clear Sky is cool mostly because of some of the environments, especially the starting area, but the faction stuff is completely not worth messing with and the ending is easily the worst and I would rank the final boss fight as pure filth personally. Pripyat is one you would want if you wanted to know what if people with brains made a game like Elder Scrolls or a Bethesda Fallout or whatever. SoC and CoP are must plays frankly and CS is cool, but there's stuff about CS and CoP that make them not quite an epic adventure as SoC was.

I saw clear sky had a mod that expanded on the faction system, have you played that one? If it makes the faction stuff worth messing with then the next time i'm on a Stalker kick i'll play CS instead of CoP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

klapman posted:

I saw clear sky had a mod that expanded on the faction system, have you played that one? If it makes the faction stuff worth messing with then the next time i'm on a Stalker kick i'll play CS instead of CoP.

I don't play STALKER mods.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

the seperate east coast thing is a good idea because i will watch vinny play literally anything

I recently watched Brad do Demon's Souls and Vinny trolling the gently caress out of him with increasing regularity and ferocity was, really, the best part

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
how much is premium?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Proud Rat Mom posted:

how much is premium?

50 dollars a year... yeah, looks like you and me are in the same position. You think its worth it?

RustyTrombone
Oct 23, 2007

by zen death robot
can anyone share their account so I can watch demo derby?

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

net cafe scandal posted:

50 dollars a year... yeah, looks like you and me are in the same position. You think its worth it?

I'd prob watch a bunch of upf and unplugged, but at the same time there's stuff that doesn't interest me and dropping money to watch personalitys play games feels a little wrong for some reason lol.

JuHoZ
May 13, 2009
Well you can just get the monthly thing. Its like five bucks per month. I think after a month you will know if you like the premium stuff or not.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh yeah. Ill do that. Now terminating this convo before it gets boring and tarded.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

JuHoZ posted:

Well you can just get the monthly thing. Its like five bucks per month. I think after a month you will know if you like the premium stuff or not.

oh that seems cool, cheers

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Oh yeah. Ill do that. Now terminating this convo before it gets boring and tarded.

dont sign your posts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

You can also get it for a month and download everything you think looks neat and watch it later

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

RustyTrombone posted:

can anyone share their account so I can watch demo derby?

people can direct link to the videos if they go to download it, then non-premiums can watch

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ill personally send an email to rorie if i see any kind of that lovely behavior in this thread.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Ill personally send an email to rorie if i see any kind of that lovely behavior in this thread.

Thank you .

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

HORMELCHILI posted:

Bunch of cheapos up in here. Maybe pay for content you like.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

HORMELCHILI posted:

some real pieces of work in this thread

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im watching jeff and dan play quackshot and it has a scary amount of similarities to mgsv

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

spacebrospiff posted:

Bunch of cheapos up in here. Maybe pay for content you like.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

im watching jeff and dan play quackshot and it has a scary amount of similarities to mgsv

I'm impressed that he has every single boss pattern memorized even though he probably hasn't played this game in 20 years.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

I'm impressed that he has every single boss pattern memorized even though he probably hasn't played this game in 20 years.

when he oplayed the game day demo and did a spin move into a sack on the first try like he never stopped playing it, this guy is nuts like that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao At the noob whose salty that there's a bona fide idiot running loose and managing through wit and will to be more successful than them at every aspect of typical western life.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

lmfao At the noob whose salty that there's a bona fide idiot running loose and managing through wit and will to be more successful than them at every aspect of typical western life.

i dunno i think you gotta be pretty smart to figure out all the puzzles in quackshot

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thinks fondly back on the podcast where brad became audibly disturbed that Dan coasted through college without even showing up to class and tried to shut him up by making increasingly long and loud grunts and groans.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

If you ever find it please link it, I have to hear that again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Thinks fondly back on the podcast where brad became audibly disturbed that Dan coasted through college without even showing up to class and tried to shut him up by making increasingly long and loud grunts and groans.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jeff talked about this during the Quakshot video, and this video is awesome for Jeff playing an extremely lovely old game. http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/encyclopedia-bombastica-bruce-lee/2300-6889/

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i like the game room where jeff plays pitfall 2 all the way to completion by memory

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Getting the urge to watch all the game room videos again...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Getting the urge to watch all the game room videos again...

I'm about to watch them all for the first time.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Dan is the personification of the modern American Dream

Soral
May 30, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm about to watch them all for the first time.

congratulations. i'm happy for you, please enjoy

Soral
May 30, 2009

the game room quick looks are masterpieces

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I only watched a couple Giant bomb videos, so I have everything to watch still, and a bunch of pages ago I asked ppl to post the good classic poo poo and I didn't watch any of it. But I liked the vids that I saw, and I'm going to watch more eventually.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Once you start seeing a 90 pound rat looking dude with a jew fro and facial hair that looks like he finally managed to grow it and was so proud that he kept it, you've gone to far back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Once you start seeing a 90 pound rat looking dude with a jew fro and facial hair that looks like he finally managed to grow it and was so proud that he kept it, you've gone to far back.

Or not far enough