Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Oh god, Tamamo Caster would be so great, but I gotta remind myself to hold onto my quartz for future Servants... But drat all the new CEs look cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Full details on the Halloween event here..

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I DID IT

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Succubus Irisviel....

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

We're getting Caster Tamamo, which is awesome, but unless she has some truly great active skills it's yet another really lovely non-damaging NP. :(

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Looks like she's there to let the rest of the team use their NPs more often.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It'd be cool to have 5-Star Caster, but I'd rather shoot for Waver instead and keep building Quartz. Excited for the Halloween event tho.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I kinda wish they had waited to bring in Caster Tamamo, because i only have 74 quartz and 21 summoning tickets right now.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Waver's NP sucks rear end but his second skill is pretty good

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
So, any news about Heaven's Feel yet? It was announced over a year ago, with a PV even, and yet it doesn't seem like we've heard anything since.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The Halloween Event's begun!

laith_rem
May 9, 2015
If you could connect that is

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I got into the first event and beat it and now I'm in loading hell waiting for my rewards

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
How long does post update loading hell last?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It'll probably be better in a few hours when the post update world stops rushing the servers at once, but for now it's gonn be a ton of retries to establish a connection.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
So is Tamamo Caster worth going for?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

EzEight posted:

No data on her yet. It really depends on how much np she can recharge on lv1.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Nyaa posted:

No data on her yet. It really depends on how much np she can recharge on lv1.

She could have 1 ATK and 1 HP and a NP that Arashed your entire party and she would still be worth it because she's Tamamo.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Freak Futanari posted:

She could have 1 ATK and 1 HP and a NP that Arashed your entire party and she would still be worth it because she's Tamamo.

Thank you.

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

EzEight posted:

Her NP heals you, reduces skills cooldown and charges your NP gauge by 25% on level 1, and her skills are not bad.

Also.

Freak Futanari posted:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I will make sure to amend "and whether she is your waifu or not" in future recommendations.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Nyaa posted:

I will make sure to amend "and whether she is your waifu or not" in future recommendations.

Collecting waifus is basically the entire point of F/GO, so it's an important thing to consider.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm still waiting for Rin Ishtar and Taiga Angry Cat then I have my waifu, it'll take a while for that tho.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Game came up, but it's only loading the Chaldea Gate and Interlude buttons, and Chaldea Gate only has the normal quests in it. Doesn't seem to be fully loading though. Probably just try again in a few hours.

Oh, and:

Freak Futanari posted:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I like Tamamo Cat more tbh, Tamamo Caster was never my thing

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Server literally died, no infinite loading. A pop up tells you there is a server error.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The apology quartz will be so good...

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Baal posted:

I like Tamamo Cat more tbh, Tamamo Caster was never my thing

I think Tamamo Cat lacks the charming personality of Caster, but at the same time, naked apron

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone ought to keep away from the servers until poo poo stabilizes.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

B-but the special one hour only event...

I have walked into hell, so this is how archer feel!

:negative:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

-Troika- posted:

Everyone ought to keep away from the servers until poo poo stabilizes.

Yeah, I've burned through three fights so far having to restart and gotten none of my rewards and I hope they don't gently caress me on this CE that I'm supposed to be rewarded with for beating it because the servers are poop right now.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Hahaha, There's already fanart for the lagging.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Here are Caster Elizabeth's skills and stats:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Those skills are really loving good.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Note that you get one Caster Elizabeth by finishing all the Halloween quests, but other copies (for NP stuff) and also the ascension mats still require you to grind the event items.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Grinding hell begins...

edit; oh my god the Master's room is decorated with some much Halloween crap it's amazing. Can't wait to see what they'll do for Christmas...

Compendium fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Oct 21, 2015

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Those are incredibly good skills. Was thinking at first that the Buster boost wasn't particularly good, since Casters only have 1 Buster card, but all her skills have secondary effects, rather good ones at that, too. :psyduck:

Compendium posted:

Grinding hell begins...

edit; oh my god the Master's room is decorated with some much Halloween crap it's amazing. Can't wait to see what they'll do for Christmas...

I'm still having issues. :(

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Apparently you only need four candy TOTAL to ascend Pumpkin Elizabeth, which is only 80 bats. This is currently unconfirmed so take it with a grain of salt, but you do only need one for her first ascension, at least.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
My stuff's working now. What does the Pumpkin CE do so I know how hosed I am when I need to start grinding candy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Lord Koth posted:

I'm still having issues. :(

Have you updated your version of FGO yet? That might be why because I just updated and things are running smoothly for now. I'm just blasting through the story events.