Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Since like 5 min

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I PM'd Sam. Its midday where he is so I dont know what his access is like from work.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Unless TMMadman is bulletproof, that's also a :redhammer:.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

Oh. I forgot to mention that there's an inventor. He gave me an axe. A Mechano-Mech-Mechachopper.

##kill TMMadman
Well done.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
are you saying it ends the day?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

are you saying it ends the day?

It decreases the majority by 1, therefore effectively ending the day.

:redhammer:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i have never seen votes work like that. usually the mod will clear the votes when someone is killed. i guess i'll stop posting though just in case.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Oh. I forgot to mention that there's an inventor. He gave me an axe. A Mechano-Mech-Mechachopper.

##kill TMMadman

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS charges at TMMadman, who barely has time to yell in surprise before the violence begins. It's simultaneously terrifying and beautiful to watch, as what was once a dwarf is reduced to a pile of meat and the remains of chopped up armour. From his remains, enough of his belongings can be found to determine that he really is nothing special. Just a dwarf who fell victim of an axe.

TMMadman, Dwarf Hero (Alliance-aligned Vanilla) was cut to ribbons on Day 3.

After a brief pause in which one of the dissenting voices in the townspeople's wish to kill imgay has been removed, those pushing for his execution suddenly find themselves in majority. They waste no time in grabbing the troll and unleashing spell and weapon upon the confused man.

imgay, Troll Druid (Horde-aligned Doctor) was executed on Day 3

Get your night actions in quickly please.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (2): Poison Mushroom, Kashuno, Quidnose, fiery_valkyrie, fiery_valkyrie, Kashuno, Quidnose, uranus
Poison Mushroom (2): MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, CapitalistPig, Kashuno, CapitalistPig
Quidnose (1): CapitalistPig
Kashuno (1): fiery_valkyrie, uranus, uranus
Section 31 (0): Kashuno, Kashuno

Not Voting (2): Quidnose, Section 31

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 22nd, 2015 at 12:55 a.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 hours, 17 minutes.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Oh, I hosed up the votefinder by moving imgay to dead before posting it. Oops, ignore that. :(

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

If I can't reopen tonight, this night might go long due to me not knowing when I'm going to be functioning after surgery tomorrow.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Day dawns again, this time with two missing from the city. uranus was found impaled upon one of Dalaran's many lanterns, his tiny gnome frame making it almost look disturbingly like a child was murdered. Once again, nothing of importance was found in his possessions.

uranus, Gnome Hero (Alliance-aligned Vanilla) was slain in the night on Night 3.

As well as that, Section 31 was nowhere to be found. Searching his house resulted in a note stating that he couldn't stand the horrible existence of undeath any longer, and flung himself off Dalaran.

Section31, Orc Death Knight (Horde-aligned Bleeder) was modkilled on Night 3.

100YrsofAttitude has replaced CaptalistPig

Day 4 begins.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (6): 100YrsofAttitude, fiery_valkyrie, Kashuno, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Poison Mushroom, Quidnose

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 25th, 2015 at 6:12 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 14 hours.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Also don't read anything into who was replaced and who was killed, I literally flipped a coin.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Oh boy 35 pages. This'll be a doozy. We've 3 days so I'll use them best I can to get some solid opinions going. It'd help me out if you guys could give a general summary or general feelings on one another but do as you like.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Well, that looks pretty bad on me, not gonna lie.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

And of course neither of the "cops" are dead.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Quidnose posted:

And of course neither of the "cops" are dead.

You don't kill what you can get lynched. That's like, scum rule numero dos.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Since we're running on no doctor, two claimed cops with conflicting claims, and nothing else happening:

##vote no lynch

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Well, that looks pretty bad on me, not gonna lie.

Now is as good a time as any for an explanation.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Now is as good a time as any for an explanation.

I was given a Mechano-Mech-Mechachopper on Night 1 that I had forgotten about. I assume that it came from Magnus, given that we're usually chummy in games and his flip was completely janitored.

As to why I used it, I found imgay to be an insufferable shitposter who wasn't actually adding anything to the game, and TMMadman played the game entirely too safe and coordinated the entire time. It all seemed far too suspicious, particularly given the usual last minute lynch-shifts this thread has gone through. So, I decided to save myself, allow me another night of investigation, and hopefully nail at least one scum with that move.

Obviously, Captain Hindsight can helpfully point out that I hosed up and royally.

However, what would you have done in such a situation?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Who did you investigate last night?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Quidnose posted:

Who did you investigate last night?

PoisonMushroom, returned "Not Legion".

So, yeah. He might actually be telling the truth on this one.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I can't explain his investigation on me, but I'm not going to vote for him based on that.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
SOMEBODY loving ROLEBLOCKED ME AGAIN

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote MEDS CURE SCHIZOS

Gotta go with what I know, then.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote meds

gently caress it. Constant RB on a cop and neither of them die two nights in a row? It's a scum gambit.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
:zombie: have fun, or don't, its up to you

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

If this is a scum gambit, it's legitimately the worst one of all time that would make no rational sense to attempt.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

All right, fine. You got me.

I'm not a cop.

I'm a survivor. My exact flavor is "Pandaren Wanderer", who has no idea why he got caught up in this, but that I just want to go home alive.

Been lying the whole time about being a cop. The day-kill was entirely from Magnus or somebody else, though.

So, yeah. By my count, there's two scum left: If there were three, we'd all be dead, if there's one, then PMush is lying about being roleblocked because we still have a kill occuring each night.

Basically, unless you want the game to end right here, right now, unvote por favor.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I am more than willing to entertain questions, by the way.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
why do people suck at this game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
why would you do something so likely to get you lynched

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
why would you singlehandedly gently caress over town for days on end

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
gently caress you I don't even care if we lose I want you to lose especially.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Kashuno posted:

why do people suck at this game

No idea. How did I stay alive this whole time?

Kashuno posted:

why would you do something so likely to get you lynched

I was gambling on being too scummy to nightkill and too...whatever to get lynched.

Kashuno posted:

why would you singlehandedly gently caress over town for days on end

Did you miss the bit where I claimed survivor? If scum was playing a lovely game, I'd be clowning them instead.

Kashuno posted:

gently caress you I don't even care if we lose I want you to lose especially.

"We"?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
your responses suck, and "we" clearly means town stop being obtuse.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

If it makes you feel any better, I think the cult stuff was just as much of a red herring.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Sorry, Meds.

I already knew that.

Poison Mushroom posted:

##vote MEDS CURE SCHIZOS

Four out of five cops agree, MCS is :siren: EVIL :siren: !
And I already knew this.

You're gonna die, scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I mean, if you want to solidify this as the worst town game ever played, keep right on keeping on.

I'm still voting for a no-lynch because I think you guys deserve one more chance in the face of anemic town play and horribly devastating modkills.

But I could just be a spiteful dick, self-hammer, and give the game to scum if that's what you all want to happen.

• Locked thread