Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Hogge Wild posted:

niin, ja uusi op ei tarvtse mitään tekstiä, ainoastaan tämän:

you could also make that image link to some mature and tolerant music like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAGDnIHhDac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Journalism is dying in Finland :(

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"
What a Shame!

Lippu puolitangoon ja silleen! :flaccid:

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.

Stefu posted:

Just popping in to say that when the postcount reaches 15,000 I'll close this thread and start a new one.

I'm contributing to the thread!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Rappaport posted:

Journalism is dying in Finland :(

Nyt jos koskaan on yhteisörahoituksen paikka.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Valiantman posted:

I'm contributing to the thread!

I too would like to help, but :effort:

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.

Nenonen posted:

I too would like to help, but :effort:

That's okay, every little bit helps.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
http://www.iltalehti.fi/pakolaiskriisi/2015102120541481_cm.shtml
So I guess our refugees are mostly tourists coming here for easy livin'. Pity that even ejecting them will cost us pretty big pile of dosh.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
So how a person from a poorer and rather chaotic third ME country receives free housing, medical care for life and 500€/cash a month from Finland, is telling the best story. Because he trashed or dealt his documents to a third party so we couldn't tell who he really is. He will also vacation in the country he escaped death from regularly after receiving a residence permit, to see his relatives and friends.

I couldn't imagine why anyone would make up stuff, or how anything could go wrong!

Think of the children!!!11

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Puistokemisti posted:

So I guess our refugees are mostly tourists coming here for easy livin'. Pity that even ejecting them will cost us pretty big pile of dosh.

Nothing in that article says that most people come from safe areas. Or that you're automatically safe and rejected if you come from them.

Do you people even read what you post? I mean when you can repeatedly be proven wrong by your own material it's kind of a sad state of affairs.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Oct 22, 2015

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

quote:

Viime ja tänä vuonna Suomeen on saapunut selkeästi enemmän turvapaikanhakijoita maan keskiosista ja Bagdadin ympäristöstä. Maahanmuuttovirasto arvioi turvallisuustilanteen parantuneen paikoin näillä seuduilla.

quote:

Suomeen on saapunut tänä vuonna lähes 23 000 turvapaikanhakijaa, joista 16 385 on irakilaisia. Tähän mennessä irakilaisille tehty noin 1 300 päätöstä, joista alle kolmasosa eli vajaa 400 on myönteisiä.

I guess if you have really giant dick up your rear end about how the poor widdle bodybuilders just cannot be people running after free dough, you could read from that that we are shipping children to arabian deathcamps. But the fact remains that our virkamieskoneisto, who as we know are never wrong, has decreed that majority of the applicants processed so far are not in danger and thus have no reason to be here.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Puistokemisti posted:

Export them back to Sweden where they will be treated like kings.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Puistokemisti posted:

our virkamieskoneisto, who as we know are never wrong, has decreed that majority of the applicants processed so far are not in danger and thus have no reason to be here.

Who cares. The vast minority of Iraqis and Somalians this far in history have been given green light on asylum in Finland, but the majority stay anyway because toissijainen suojelu, or because where will we put them if they don't want to leave even after making a complaint to three different court levels which took 2 years and cost hundreds of thousands from our pockets?

Helsinkiin vaan asuntojonoon, kyllä meillä on varaa. Ollaan rikkain yhteiskunta koskaan, tai ainakin melkein. Kaikilla on fyrkkaa niin ettei paskalle taivu.

Ja velvollisuus. Sekin meillä on.

kikkelivelho posted:

We can't because international treaty. Everyone else can, and some even do stuff like closing a border, but we can't.

(HS editorials have seriously traumatized a lot of people unto braindeath.)

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Puistokemisti posted:

I guess if you have really giant dick up your rear end about how the poor widdle bodybuilders just cannot be people running after free dough, you could read from that that we are shipping children to arabian deathcamps. But the fact remains that our virkamieskoneisto, who as we know are never wrong, has decreed that majority of the applicants processed so far are not in danger and thus have no reason to be here.

Okay, so you straight up can't read, or

quote:

Iso osa

quote:

paikoin näillä seuduilla

quote:

Kaikilla keskisen Irakin alueilla turvallisuustilanne ei ole parantunut

Unless there is some hidden section there is absolutely nothing there that says that majority of asylum seekers are not in danger, but that some of them are. Maybe wait until they get to little bit further then under one out of ten Iraqis even managing to start the process before making grand sweeping statements? That way you're not undone by your own article.

You'll notice how I'm not making a declaration one way or other because who knows, maybe most of them don't deserve to be here! That is perfectly possible. We already know these are people with more means and money then most Iraqis, after all. But try to find one statement by me saying how most Iraqis are helpless refugee children who need our help and you can't because I'm not a hysterical moron.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Oct 22, 2015

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
I just made a contribution as well!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I hope this thread gets gassed just before it hits 15 000 posts

Buffalo squeeze
Dec 19, 2010

Oh noble brogy. Overflowing with meaty wisdom and secret sauce.

Ligur posted:

I just made a contribution as well!

Nice to hear your bowels are working.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"
Please do not poop-shame in this thread. Some of us have to work through that poo poo!

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

I HAVE SHIT OPINIONS ON STAR WARS MOVIES!!!

I can't even call the right one bad.

CAT rear end now!!! posted:

I hope this thread gets gassed just before it hits 15 000 posts

i'll do it

*farts towards screen, sweeps poo poo, cries*

*is __________*

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
you fellas still have about 300ish posts to go thru

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Triple A posted:

you fellas still have about 300ish posts to go thru

Ligur can easily post about how sane people just don't understand him 300 times in a few days unless he has some refugee centres to firebomb in the meanwhile.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
psst hey guys, how about this: why don't we just, like, you know...

*whispers* ...kill the rich.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
just my personal political opinion contribution of the day, no biggie, I'm here for you, the racist mongols

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Mulli posted:

It's illegal..... for now.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mulli posted:

Seriouspost murder all Kepu, Cock, and Hitler voters but also Arhinmaeki.

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

And no one ate dinner that night.
Apparently God is a Kokperskusta voter.

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

And no one ate dinner that night.
It's a weird line of thinking that God is the one who puts governments and MPs in place by his divine will, because simply looking at the difference between government's in the past twenty years gives the impression that God must be really fickle and capricious, wait, nevermind, this checks out

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Let us all take this moment to ponder god remember the real reason Iraqi refugees are landing on hither shores, the great devil Halliburton and bUSh his idiot monkey servant .

Thank you.

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004

kikkelivelho posted:

That's extremely offensive. I'm sure pious Muslims don't want to go to a sleazy strip club like some dirty Swedish king.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Hey you, yeah you, the ligur; gibbering wizard in white.

Does it turn you on? The thread should end on a pic of ligur cumming on a burning koraani. Are you man enough?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
I'm not sure you should start drinking at 10:00.

Other than that, I don't mind drunk posting, personally.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Call it a layover.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
No perkele. Otanpa itsekin yhdet.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Pour one out for our fallen comrade. Rip Nauta.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Systematic eradication of cape wearing mongol Finns :tinfoil:

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
That's :10bux: for calling Lowtax a homosexualist of low morals.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Rexroom posted:

That's :10bux: for calling Lowtax a homosexualist of low morals.

I've spent like $20 just on using wrong tags so not a terrible deal from my perspective

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Puistokemisti posted:

Pour one out for our fallen comrade. Rip Nauta.

Bovine spongiform encephalopathy is a hell of a drug.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DarkCrawler posted:

I've spent like $20 just on using wrong tags so not a terrible deal from my perspective

menikö edes viinan piikkiin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Hogge Wild posted:

menikö edes viinan piikkiin

Yeah, that's when HOT seems like a good idea

• Locked thread