Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

I mean, if you want to solidify this as the worst town game ever played, keep right on keeping on.

I'm still voting for a no-lynch because I think you guys deserve one more chance in the face of anemic town play and horribly devastating modkills.

But I could just be a spiteful dick, self-hammer, and give the game to scum if that's what you all want to happen.
Yes. Please self-hammer, you evil git.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
yes, self hammer.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

If that's not admission of a scum gambit, I don't know what is.

There's one scum vote on me already, given that I haven't been turbolynched to end the game. :angel:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

By the way, I don't for a second buy that you wanted to be "too scummy to NK". Remember, I counterclaimed you. Three pages later. What would have happened if there wasn't a cop? You would've been NKed.

LYN-....

DUNK ALL DISTRUTHERS.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Then why are you still alive?

How have you consistently not gotten a single result anywhere except on me?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I claimed cop purely out of amusement and to see if I could pull off a survivor victory while claiming one of the bigger targets for scum to kill. Go big or go home and all that.

I could have sleptwalk into a survivor victory in this game, and yet I chose to do something incredibly dumb for the sake of my own ego.

What's your excuse for still being alive? The doctor's dead, there's no reason to roleblock you any more if you could simply be killed outright.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I claimed cop purely out of amusement and to see if I could pull off a survivor victory while claiming one of the bigger targets for scum to kill. Go big or go home and all that.

I could have sleptwalk into a survivor victory in this game, and yet I chose to do something incredibly dumb for the sake of my own ego.

What's your excuse for still being alive? The doctor's dead, there's no reason to roleblock you any more if you could simply be killed outright.
You're right, there's not... if you're a survivor. But if you're scum (and I know you are), it'd be very easy to RB me to discredit me and boost your own claim.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

And if anyone's wondering why I've changed my tune on PMush, ask yourself why he's still alive despite the doctor being dead.

It doesn't make any sense for him to be alive except if he's scum. No scum team on the ropes would leave a claimed cop alive with a dead doctor in play. It's loving suicide, especially when you could kill him and roleblock someone else.

I'm an unrepentant dick, but come on. Try a little bit to win this game, please?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I strongly suspect that the RBer can only hit the same target every other night. So it's incredibly likely I will die tonight, before I cop someone else.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Poison Mushroom posted:

You're right, there's not... if you're a survivor. But if you're scum (and I know you are), it'd be very easy to RB me to discredit me and boost your own claim.

What? That I'm going to be able to say "SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE KILL YESTERDAY, BUT SO AND SO IS TOTALLY SCUM GUYS, HONEST, BELIEVE ME!"

Nobody in their right mind would even consider that as a possibility and you know it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I am genuinely upset that I'm the most active town player in this game right now.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Nah, you're just upset that nobody else is handing you a scum victory even when I've perfectly set it up for you.

I can't wait to read that scumdoc.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

##vote MEDS

Everything else is basically a shot in the dark at this point because we've done nothing but discuss the two-cop conundrum. It's been a big distraction and scum are riding it.

Willing to bank on MEDS maybe lying here over either cuddling no one or guessing at other people. I really just don't care that much anymore, 'sbeen a bad game for town.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I can't even really be mad at MEDS for making up poo poo to dick over town and keep himself alive since he's self-aligned, but I certainly am not going to hand him a win for doing that.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Why do you think I've advocated for a no lynch?

It's the one last gasp to get town back into the game, it's not like PMush will get any results due to lying, and you've basically just handed scum the win.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

What do we gain from no-cuddling? We'd be in the same position as we've always been of not knowing anything, probably with PMush dead and the only result he's gotten on you as EVIL. So we'd still be shooting in the dark with you as a wild card not giving a poo poo who you vote for.

Even if we lose today, it makes more sense to cuddle you, on the off chance that you're scum and lying about all of this.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Here's your three courses of action:

1. Lynch me, hand the game to scum. The lazy "I just want this game to be over because I'm admitting defeat" option.

2. Lynch nobody, give Poison Mushroom another day to not have results, and then we're officially in LYLO.

3. Lynch Poison Mushroom for having a laughably bad and horribly scummy cop claim, which puts the game at three townspeople, one survivor, and one scum. Scum kill one person in the night, possibly even me, putting it at four people total with one scum. I'd say that's slightly better odds for the town.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Also, did we ever find out anything more about the whole cult thing?

It'd be hilarious if the cult mechanic ended up biting the town in the rear end simply because everyone's focused on me.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
weren't you gonna hammer yourself? No guts now?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Kashuno posted:

weren't you gonna hammer yourself? No guts now?

I had a smoke and thought to myself "Self, this is probably your biggest dick move in Mafia and you're not making things better by crowing about it. You should offer the town one last chance to redeem themselves".

So, I'm offering the town one last chance to redeem themselves.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

If it makes you feel any better, I think the cult stuff was just as much of a red herring.

Also, did we ever find out anything more about the whole cult thing?
Your logic isn't even internally consistent. First you think it's a red herring, then you ask if anyone found out more about it (to try and distract people from the fact that you're at -1).

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Poison Mushroom posted:

Your logic isn't even internally consistent. First you think it's a red herring, then you ask if anyone found out more about it (to try and distract people from the fact that you're at -1).

My logic doesn't have to be internally consistent. That's the whole point of playing a survivor.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Can someone please hammer this scumbo?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Spoken like someone who wants to get the victory party started early.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Why would I cuddle the uncounterclaimed cop, now, who is claiming to have been roleblocked, and which I can corroborate is something that exists because I, myself, was roleblocked?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

That's a good question.

Why would only two people in the game claim to have been roleblocked at any point in time, particularly when it's "Lynch someone other than scum and the scum win" time?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:laffo:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

OR, you don't have town's best interests in mind, as you have clearly shown by the way you distracted the entire game around your false cop claim, and now you are doing anything you can to get anyone other than yourself cuddled today so you can ensure your 3P victory.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

You'll notice I haven't moved my vote from "no lynch" this entire day. :angel:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

You'll notice I haven't moved my vote from "no lynch" this entire day. :angel:

All 8 hours of it!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I'm bored.

##vote MEDS CURE SCHIZOS

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

##reincarnate

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Poison Mushroom posted:

I've only really had the chance to just keep up with content and not read the whole thread but this makes sense.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

We have a :redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (4): Poison Mushroom, Kashuno, Quidnose, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
Lynch No One! (0): MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS

Not Voting (2): 100YrsofAttitude, fiery_valkyrie

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 25th, 2015 at 6:12 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 18 hours.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The smooth talking Pandaren caused much stir amongst the town, and a lot of them were unconvinced. When the blows came raining down, his form twisted and grew and he howled with anger. But even with his massive Wrathguard form, he was completely outnumbered and fell to the ground dead.

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, the Wrathguard (Legion-aligned dayvig) was executed on Day 4

Gimme them night actions, y'all.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The day dawns, and once again one of the citizens of Dalaran does not turn up. Upon an investigation, Poison Mushroom is found with a deadly knife wound in his stomach.The plate armour he wears and libram at his belt can only mean one calling.

Poison Mushroom, Draenei Paladin (Alliance-aligned Cop) was slain in the night on Night 4

Day 5 begins.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (5): 100YrsofAttitude, fiery_valkyrie, Kashuno, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Quidnose

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 27th, 2015 at 2:10 a.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 3 hours.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

That vote count is not correct, I forgot to move MEDS to dead. Enjoy a correct one.

Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (4): 100YrsofAttitude, fiery_valkyrie, Kashuno, Quidnose

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 27th, 2015 at 2:10 a.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 3 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Where TNL at

• Locked thread