Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Arise, Sir Jim, of bob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
Do your bobs hang low? Do they jimmy to and fro?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Jim Bob and his daughter sat at their favorite table at the Olive Garden. On the television Fox News was broadcasting the right wing's victory in the African front of the War on Christmas.

"Honey, even if this wasn't somehow your fault you have to forgive Josh. For the family. For Jesus. For future television deals."

"I guess you're right, dad."

She gazed up at the enormous face. Fourteen years it had taken her to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the starched hair helmet. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two soda-scented tears trickled down the sides of her nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. She had won the victory over herself. She loved Josh Duggar.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

Apparently J.B. and Michelle are at some kind of marriage retreat.

quote:

The conservative Christian couple announced yesterday on the clan’s official Facebook page that they checked into a “marriage retreat” to seek “bobiful jims” in a remote part of their home state.

quote:

The activities were lead by pastor and evangelist Dr. S.M. Davis, who claims on his website to provide “Boblical solujims” to “jimical family boblems.”

Max Hammer
Jan 3, 2008

ANTIFREEZE!!!

artsy fartsy posted:

Apparently J.B. and Michelle are at some kind of marriage retreat.

quote:
The conservative Christian couple announced yesterday on the clan’s official Facebook page that they checked into a “marriage retreat” to seek “bobiful jims” in a remote part of their home state.

quote:
The activities were lead by pastor and evangelist Dr. S.M. Davis, who claims on his website to provide “Boblical solujims” to “jimical family boblems.”

This is so, so great. Nicely done.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

cumshitter posted:

Jim Bob and his daughter sat at their favorite table at the Olive Garden. On the television Fox News was broadcasting the right wing's victory in the African front of the War on Christmas.

"Honey, even if this wasn't somehow your fault you have to forgive Josh. For the family. For Jesus. For future television deals."

"I guess you're right, dad."

She gazed up at the enormous face. Fourteen years it had taken her to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the starched hair helmet. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two soda-scented tears trickled down the sides of her nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. She had won the victory over herself. She loved Josh Duggar.

OMFG, I love you.

E: Made even better by your username

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Oh this is the tale of one Jim Bob
He is not well liked and is not bespoke
And should you speak his name out loud
It will bring you nothing but shame

Jim Jim that's the name of his Bob
He has duggard every child he could
Jim Jim what an awful Bob
Wish that someone'd knife that slob

Lodin fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Oct 22, 2015

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Josh, his fly open

Jim Bob, when the ratings fell

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Josh, the victim at fault.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Just like you shouldn't Google yourself, you really should never Jim your own Bob.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Never Jim another man's Bob!

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You're going to need a lot of Jims for this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfxOWvLeLA8&t=15s

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
A Naked Doc Bob hands Marty McFly a camcorder

Doc Bob: Here we go, Marty. If my calculations are correct, when this womb hits 88 children per hour, you're gonna see some serious poo poo.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

cumshitter posted:

A Naked Doc Bob hands Marty McFly a camcorder

Doc Bob: Here we go, Marty. If my calculations are correct, when this womb hits 88 children per hour, you're gonna see some serious poo poo.

You're quickly becoming my favourite poster :allears:

Edit: Let me ask you something, kid: you ever Jim with the Bob by the pale moonlight?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So not much going on.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Jumpingmanjimbob

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes

Takes that to a new level of depressing cause they do pretend he didnt duggat them.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
That purposely grotesque comic is actually less depressing than the reality of Duggar life because the child in it is able to express her feelings and goes to a public school where someone who is a mandatory reporter might be forced to call CPS on the family.

A fictional character in a defunct comic book has a better chance of receiving adequate intervention and therapy than a Duggar child.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

ugh jesus I wish I wasn't reminded of this comic

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Ryoshi posted:

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

Free Market Mambo posted:

Josh, his fly open

Jim Bob, when the ratings fell

If there was ever a reason for this horrible family existing I'm convinced the sole reason is so this quote would come to pass

Thank you

Thank you

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

:siren: IMPORTANT NEWS FROM THE FREE JINGER FORUMS :siren:

http://www.freejinger.org/topic/24467-free-jinger-outlook-~-fall-2015/?page=1 posted:

* New emoticons

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
what's a jinger, like, a ker-jinger?

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

If it starts with a "J" it's the name of a Duggar.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/busted-duggar-familys-homeschool-program-sued-for-sexually-abusing-minors/

quote:

The Institute in Basic Life Principles, (IBLP) the homeschooling program used by the Duggar family, was accused of covering up sexual assault against underage girls in a lawsuit filed on Tuesday, the Washington Post reported.

The five plaintiffs, identified as Charis Barker, Rachel Frost, Rachel Lees, Gretchen Wilkinson and one Jane Doe, are each seeking $50,000 in damages, saying they were “at times minors” when they were subjected to the abuse and “inappropriate touching” during their association with the group.

While the institute is named as a defendant in the suit, founder and former director Bill Gothard, who was placed on “indefinite administrative leave” last year after being accused of sexually harassing and abusing employees, was not. Despite being cleared in an internal investigation by the group — which the lawsuit described as a “sham” — Gothard is not allowed to hold any sort of counseling or leadership role within the institute.

Dugger Diddling Debacle Dives Deeper as Duggar School Discovered Diddling Devotees!
Jim Bob!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Ryoshi posted:

I remember everything except the name. Pretty brutal.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I would start watching WWE again if they had a guy named Hacksaw Jim Duggar

RALF
Mar 15, 2009

Grimey Drawer

happyhippy posted:

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/busted-duggar-familys-homeschool-program-sued-for-sexually-abusing-minors/

Dugger Diddling Debacle Dives Deeper as Duggar School Discovered Diddling Devotees!
Jim Bob!

It's pretty lovely that the article mentions the actual names of the victims.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

I call my dilz Jim Bob because if the ladies get off it then someone is getting beaten

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It would be pretty wild if it turns out that in the south in the 90s there was a Christian conspiracy by school teachers and administrators to rape kids.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Jack Gladney posted:

It would be pretty wild if it turns out that in the south in the 90s there was a Christian conspiracy by school teachers and administrators to rape kids.

What do you mean "if"?

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

RALF posted:

It's pretty lovely that the article mentions the actual names of the victims.

I know a couple of those people. They're being pretty loving ballsy about this, knowing that a lot of their (still very religious) family is going to basically disown them over this.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

LingcodKilla posted:

I remember everything except the name. Pretty brutal.

Clarissa

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Jim , Bob of the morning, I'm gonna chase you out of TLC.
I'm gonna put on a duggar shirt, and chase Josh outa tha nursery
I'm gonna put him on a training blanket, and chase his quiver outa TLC
I'm gonna Bob him to outa Jim, to find another church
I'm gonna Jim him to outa Bob, to find another church.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Ryoshi posted:

What is it?

The Bible
May 8, 2010

happyhippy posted:

Jim Bob!

Goddamn, religious institutions just can't loving help but touch kids.

Kro-Bar posted:

I know a couple of those people. They're being pretty loving ballsy about this, knowing that a lot of their (still very religious) family is going to basically disown them over this.

And no matter how often it happens, you can always count on the good Christians to stand up against their own abused children in the feverish defense of their molesters.

The Bible fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Oct 24, 2015

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

happyhippy posted:

Jim Bob!

All of these people need to be shot. All of them. No one who matters will miss them.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Is a man not entitled to the Jim of his Bob?
No, says Josh, it belongs in his sister!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

No. 6 posted:

What is it?

It is a comic about a little girl, Clarissa, who is being molested by her father.

• Locked thread