Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Today should still work in our favor, and if we lose but TMM gets confirmed, eh, I'll take it.

uh, he could also be scum and choose to throw the fight for us. just like my vetting the original crew, we gotta be careful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Verr posted:

uh, he could also be scum and choose to throw the fight for us. just like my vetting the original crew, we gotta be careful.

Don't fret, Verr.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Cool cool.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ecco, where's the gambit?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

EccoRaven (7): merk, bowmore, merk, merk, EccoRaven, Asiina, Verr, CCKeane, Tommunist
Little Mac (2): Rarity, FoxTerrier
wins32767 (1): Little Mac
Verr (1): Asiina, TMMadman, Asiina
Lynch No One! (0): Rarity, Rarity
CCKeane (0): wins32767, wins32767

Not Voting (4): AnonymousNarcotics, Beetphyxious, King Burgundy, wins32767

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 23rd, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 35 minutes.

Day 2 is Standard Majority!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
So I have to go now. I submitted my battle action. Should I hammer? I have no idea what the case is but no lynches are generally bad

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Verr posted:

So you're saying you think Achilles is scum?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

So I have to go now. I submitted my battle action. Should I hammer? I have no idea what the case is but no lynches are generally bad

Yes.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

TMMadman posted:

So you're saying you think Achilles is scum?

that is a bit of a leap. i'm saying we can't trust you to be who you say you are. because mafia.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

##vote ecco

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without EccoRaven!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Final Votecount for Day 2

EccoRaven (8): merk, bowmore, merk, merk, EccoRaven, Asiina, Verr, CCKeane, Tommunist, Little Mac
Little Mac (2): Rarity, FoxTerrier
Verr (1): Asiina, TMMadman, Asiina
wins32767 (0): Little Mac, Little Mac
Lynch No One! (0): Rarity, Rarity
CCKeane (0): wins32767, wins32767

Not Voting (4): AnonymousNarcotics, Beetphyxious, King Burgundy, wins32767

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 23rd, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 6 minutes.

Day 2 is Standard Majority!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Eccoraven, Phoenix, Achaean (town) aligned , Achaean Charioteer has been exiled Day 2

It is now Night 2.

If you are in combat:
1) you can choose one active ability and its target. Passive abilities are noted as such and don't need to be activated.

If you are not in combat:
1) You can sacrifice as many offerings to the gods as you wish, if i receive no PM i will assume 0.
2) You may ALSO carry out an Out of Combat (OoC) action. Unless stated otherwise you can only target someone not in the battle party.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
A new day dawns, and your warriors return!
Apparently TMMadman decided to stay in his tent rather than battling the Trojans this day.

Fortunately though, your warriors return victorious regardless! And none were slain! But a quick headcount shows that someone didn't return from the battle, even though your soldiers swear he was uninjured.

wins90210, Nestor, Achaean (town) aligned Wisest Advisor to Agamemnon, forgetfully abandoned the battle N2.

Things in the camp didn't go so well though, as the corpse of FoxTerrier was found, his throat slit and tent trashed.
Foxterrier, Calchas, Achaean (town) aligned Seer of Argive and Achaen Oracle was murdered Night 2

As the sun rises however, a sense of warmth and strength flows through the encampment. Apollo surely smiles upon you this day! But without an oracle to guide his power, you feel a touch muted in your celebrations,

And word gradually reaches you of turmoil inside the besieged City. It seems there has been a change of leadership!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Excellent work, troops.

We maintain our lead, though we shall have not slain scum.

Additionally PMom has backed out, Venom I look forward to our battle.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

:ghost: Avvvennngeeee meeeeee! GO TOWN!! :ghost:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
KB is town.

Also busb and I both made a mistake N1 where I shouldn't have been able to target someone in the battle and he shouldn't have let me. I wanted to investigate Verr or merk.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I am wounded, friends.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I buffed my line this time I think. I can't pull up sent messages on a phone but I didn't want to buff the line with the guy who said he couldn't do anything.

Sorry about being wrong re: Ecco.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
See I told you I wouldn't fight on anything but Greek positions.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

merk posted:

I buffed my line this time I think. I can't pull up sent messages on a phone but I didn't want to buff the line with the guy who said he couldn't do anything.

Sorry about being wrong re: Ecco.

Honestly, your sorry is pretty bullshit. You absolutely refused to look at anyone else or even consider that Ecco could be town.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I was stung before I went to battle btw. Did not suffer a wound in battle.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

TMMadman posted:

Honestly, your sorry is pretty bullshit. You absolutely refused to look at anyone else or even consider that Ecco could be town.

Don't care.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Verr

Can we please do this now?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So there has to be at least one scum between merk/Verr/Rarity/ANarc right?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

So there has to be at least one scum between merk/Verr/Rarity/ANarc right?

Although I guess that depends on if wins leaving is him actually quitting the game or an action from either wins or scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I think it's just flavour since one of their guys committed suicide after the battle loss.

PS Keane said that people should focus 100yrs and leave Amoeba alone. And Amoeba died. I don't trust the battle party at all.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I did no damage in battle. I just buffed other dudes.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm at home on a computer now. I buffed the back line.

The thread really isn't that long for a soldiers game. If I have time tomorrow, I'm going to see if I can reread at least yesterday with some flips in mind.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I've buffed Verr in both of the last fights.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

merk posted:

I've buffed Verr in both of the last fights.

Why Verr?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Verr (1): Asiina

Not Voting (11): AnonymousNarcotics, Beetphyxious, bowmore, CCKeane, King Burgundy, Little Mac, merk, Rarity, TMMadman, Tommunist, Verr

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 26th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 21 hours.

Day 3 is Double Plurality!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, the other thread it kind of dumb. They are down like 2 people and they still choose double plurality.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

We are rapidly approaching LYLO I fear.

Let's off some jerks.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I targeted 100yrs fwiw

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Still catching up on the thread btw. Ecco was scummy as poo poo so I'm pretty surprised he flipped town.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

It's awesome that we are ahead. But it's a bummer we haven't hit any scum yet. Sorry I missed deadline yesterday.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

A reminder Keane, that I am eager to do ranged combat.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

busb posted:

Things in the camp didn't go so well though, as the corpse of FoxTerrier was found, his throat slit and tent trashed.
Foxterrier, Calchas, Achaean (town) aligned Seer of Argive and Achaen Oracle was murdered Night 2

This is kind of an interesting flip. I wonder what his ability was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Still catching up on the thread btw. Ecco was scummy as poo poo so I'm pretty surprised he flipped town.

While there were times that Ecco seemed scummy, most of the time I felt that she was just frustrated at getting attacked from all sides. KB, Diqnol, merk and Asiina were all early pushers on Ecco. I was on her for a bit but moved away and also CPig/wins voted for her as well.

Is it really possible that all 6 of the people who voted for Ecco on D1 are town? I know I'm town and we know that CPig/wins and Diqnol both flipped town. So really that leaves 3 people to ponder. merk wouldn't even consider looknig at anyone else and I don't really buy his contriteness about lynching a town Ecco. Asiina is a uncounterclaimed cop, who investigated diqnol on N1 and KB on N2 which seems a bit convenient right now. I am actually a bit suspicious of all three of them right now. Although I will admit that I am rather torn about Asiina because while I find some of her stuff suspect (including the whole busb made a mistake thing), I also know she doesn't particularly enjoy being scum so she disengages slightly and that doesn't seem to be the case here regardless of her D1 issues.

Honestly, the person I have the most issue with is merk. I really just hate the tunneling on Ecco and his flat out refusal to look at other people during that time. His only defense was along the lines of 'I've found scum, so why should I look for more?'. Because tunneling is often seen as bad town play, I could see a scum merk tunneling on Ecco and just trying to ride out any backlash with the defense of 'So I was wrong, but wrong doesn't mean scum.'

And ultimately, let's not forget about his own scum tell:

merk posted:

I think this is very wrong. I usually lead lynches as scum.

I think we all need to take a long hard look at merk today because I'm not so sure he is town right now.

• Locked thread