Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer
Which forum would be... best(?) in the SA forums to promote my show, and internet radio station?
I'm sure everyone here knows that my show airs live on Saturdays at Noon eastern, but where else should I post up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

BluestreakBTHR posted:

Which forum would be... best(?) in the SA forums to promote my show, and internet radio station?
I'm sure everyone here knows that my show airs live on Saturdays at Noon eastern, but where else should I post up?

In before "GBS" or "FYAD"

But honestly, I don't think there's a single place on SA forums that you won't be mocked to some degree (given your origin is this game that never will be), so get ready for that regardless of anything.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

MeLKoR posted:

That's a lie, I never had shop with that photo.

e:

e2:

:vince:

e3:

gently caress, they are onto us. :siren: CODE SHALLOT :siren: CODE SHALLOT :siren:

Lol at reddit formatting being anything other than a hopeless loving mess.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer

CrazyLoon posted:

In before "FYAD"

But honestly, I don't think there's a single place on SA forums that you won't be mocked to some degree (given your origin is this game that never will be), so get ready for that regardless of anything.

I've been mocked for 39 years and haven't been totally broken, yet.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

BluestreakBTHR posted:

if its a games thing id keep it in games.

Expect grief my good man

regardless

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

MeLKoR posted:

quote:

Llatsin 2 pontos 1 dia ago
It works both ways Sareed, you goons can't argue that because you are too diverse and there's no one coordinating anything you ARE NOT getting together to take down CIG, and then also argue that you ARE getting together to troll Derek.
I'm only stating the fact that a lot of the DOODZ! posting on that thread are disciples of Derek. Not saying he's leading them, or controlling them, but they sure as poo poo are following the guy.

gently caress, they are onto us. :siren: CODE SHALLOT :siren: CODE SHALLOT :siren:

Attention all DOODZ initiate operation dickparadise

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
It's me, I am the DOOD

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Load the DOODZCANNON, they are on to us.

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

MeLKoR posted:

I must have lost my Goon Decoder Ring, so what does this mean again? drat I'm such a let down to my Goon brothers and Goon sisters.

Hail Goon! Hail Lowtax! o7

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

lying

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
creator

no questions

galactic credits

$150 space ship

Synchronized
Jul 24, 2011
Tick Tock.

Maldoror posted:

creator

no questions

galactic credits

$150 space ship

Act now to avoid disappointment.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

KiddieGrinder posted:

I must have lost my Goon Decoder Ring, so what does this mean again? drat I'm such a let down to my Goon brothers and Goon sisters.

That means polish the mizzen mast, and proceed to the poop deck and arm the stern lazor ballistas duuh. consult page 9 of the operations guide

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

When Sandi fired James. That's when I realized it was over.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/3pv87h/derek_is_going_to_file_a_legal_complaint_with/cwaoya3

We got a tough guy here

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

KiddieGrinder posted:

Basically its mix of code brown chris and code poop derek. but you cant do it if you have refundet already.
Dont worry if things go as planned Cig will issue a response. And then youll just follow the plan from there.
edit: click eonwe's candy. go to smartest room sub and click the goon operations manual for more information

Dark Off fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Oct 24, 2015

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

SneakyFrog posted:

if its a games thing id keep it in games.

Expect grief my good man

regardless

It's not just games. We stream music 24x7

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3511398&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=46#post412736722

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Poor bastard, I hope he is just posturing.

Dark Off posted:

Basically its mix of code brown chris and code poop derek. but you cant do it if you have refundet already.
Dont worry if things go as planned Cig will issue a response. And then youll just follow the plan from there.

Wrong codebook yo.

BluestreakBTHR posted:

It's not just games. We stream music 24x7

creative convention maybe? check the local rules and stuff, but maybe i havent tested the waters over there i dont pretend to be an artist of any kind.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Is Derek Smart actually suing somebody in a real court because they made fun of him?

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

SneakyFrog posted:

Wrong codebook yo.

poo poo do i need platinum to access the new one?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Star Citizen White Knight spotted: make an example of this clown Derek!

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
I hear that "FYAD" really likes music.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Dark Off posted:

poo poo do i need platinum to access the new one?

yeah I'm sorry.

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

SneakyFrog posted:

That means polish the mizzen mast, and proceed to the poop deck and arm the stern lazor ballistas duuh. consult page 9 of the operations guide

:ssh: reddit has eyes everywhere, pls don't reveal the wu-tang secretclassified operations documents

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

A moderator no less, and not even 2 days after the previous moderator was publicly humiliated. I'm starting to think that maybe these people aren't very smart.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

MeLKoR posted:

A moderator no less, and not even 2 days after the previous moderator was publicly humiliated. I'm starting to think that maybe these people aren't very.......... :smug:.......... smart.

FTFY

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
It was an artistic representation

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

SneakyFrog posted:

It was an artistic representation

dont sue me. I'm poor

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What was the name of that gremlin in cool shades? I'm that one.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I honestly think that gremlins analogy was the best description I ever saw of SA and it will never stop baffling me that the immediate reaction of everyone that gets tangled with goons is feeding us and then pulling the fire hose. :psyduck:

e:

SneakyFrog posted:

dont sue me. I'm poor
Good, that means you can't afford lawyers. :redass:

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

MeLKoR posted:

A moderator no less, and not even 2 days after the previous moderator was publicly humiliated. I'm starting to think that maybe these people aren't very smart.

The great thing about it is that he's the clown who got his admin friend to shadow-ban my Reddit /u/thedereksmart/ account, then bragged about it.

So now, we're watching him. We already know who he is from back when he had my Reddit account shadow-banned. Unsurprisingly, he's just another low-hanging-fruit idiot even in RL.

Seriously, I just need one - just one - of these clowns to screw up beyond just shits 'n giggles.

Hey Reddit! Archive this!!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
I am business gremlin.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
I had the best dream last night.

I managed to take a gigantic poo poo on D. Smart's doorstep.
Quite satisfied I wandered home to peruse the Something Aweful Star Citizen drama thread.

Upon refreshing the page I found to my chagrin that D. Smart had contacted the FBI over the vandalism of his doorstep by a disgruntled Star Cultist.
He had contacted the authorities who had their head Fecal Investigator on the scene to investigate who had dropped a deuce on his doorstep.
Mr. Smart was in the process of drawing up documents to sue whomever defiled his doorstep once the investigation concluded.

The dream didn't really go on but I woke up with the warmest feeling in my heart.

This thread is the best.

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

Kronok posted:

The local physics grid is cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVd5OxZZv0

It's something that's I initially thought "how would they even do that?" and they seemed to have pulled it off.

IDK, just copy Super Mario Galaxy.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Bootcha posted:

I am business gremlin.

I call the googly eyed gremlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM
This is probably my favorite skit these guys did, RIP

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Dunite posted:

I had the best dream last night.

I managed to take a gigantic poo poo on D. Smart's doorstep.
Quite satisfied I wandered home to peruse the Something Aweful Star Citizen drama thread.

Upon refreshing the page I found to my chagrin that D. Smart had contacted the FBI over the vandalism of his doorstep by a disgruntled Star Cultist.
He had contacted the authorities who had their head Fecal Investigator on the scene to investigate who had dropped a deuce on his doorstep.
Mr. Smart was in the process of drawing up documents to sue whomever defiled his doorstep once the investigation concluded.

The dream didn't really go on but I woke up with the warmest feeling in my heart.

This thread is the best.

Shitizens fantasize about making GBS threads in space games, goons fantasize about making GBS threads on space game developers doorsteps. Circle of life or something.

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

quote:

Please don't play Star Citizen
But Star Citizen plays you!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

MeLKoR posted:

Good, that means you can't afford lawyers. :redass:

Ok ok I profusely apologize for improving your words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I just like improving textual delivery dammit.

• Locked thread