Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
:ghost: rezplz kthx :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I was able to recruit Kashuno into an unconfirmed alliance, meaning he is not "cult."

Don't know if that means he is not Legion, though.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Kashuno posted:

Where TNL at

Did it count? He reanimated himself after the hammer.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I think it must be CPig/100 Yrs. In the two claimed cops situation he believed Meds and voted PMush. Later he says he's leaning towards Meds being scum but doesn't do anything about that.

##vote 100

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

:ghost:

I realize I should have yelled "YOU FACE JAR-AXE-US".

:ghost:

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I think it must be CPig/100 Yrs. In the two claimed cops situation he believed Meds and voted PMush. Later he says he's leaning towards Meds being scum but doesn't do anything about that.

##vote 100

Yeah that's unfortunately because the game moved too fast for me and real life kept me super busy (fun busy) on Thursday and Friday. Today yet again I work... so really I won't be able to contribute much until Sunday. I'm the shittiest replacement and I'm sorry about that. I didn't even know Cpig believed MCS. If you guys want to wait for me to be able to contribute then cool, if you'd rather go ahead with whatever that's fine too.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

##reincarnate

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The earth where The Ninth Layer fell trembles slightly, and reforms into the shape of his body. Dirt becomes flesh, and within a minute he draws the first breath of his new life.

The Ninth Layer has returned.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Well that's game I think. I doubt TNL is scum because scum with reincarnate seems busted

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Quidnose is 100% town, and TNL is town. Since I'm town, only possible scum is between f_v and 100. If we get it wrong we just lynch the other tomorrow, gg

##vote f_v

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Yeah that's why I wasn't too worried earlier. Never had a role where I could revive myself anytime I wanted to (at least during an actual day).

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Did f_v ever claim? You should claim, f_v.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Worgen hero, alliance aligned.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Worgen hero, alliance aligned.

ability?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Worgen Hero??

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Yeah, why?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Kashuno posted:

ability?

Vanilla

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm an Orc Shaman. Do you see the problem with your claim?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Nevermind people have flipped as Heroes, even though that's not a WoW class.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think fv is the scum

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Kashuno, what is your role again?

100 years too.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I'm actually going to assume that I've cleared Kashuno from being Legion aligned since:

1. We've had no indication of a cult recruitment mechanic or cult members flipping
2. I was set up to only be able to recruitkill every other night, which would make sense in balancing for being too overpowered against a scumteam.

So I'm happy to ##vote f_v

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm good ol VT.

Like I said, if we are wrong we just kill the other one tomorrow and win regardless

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Unless you are scum in which case only you win :v:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Meds called me town. It'd be really dumb of him to do that if he wanted me to avoid suspicion today

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Quidnose posted:

Kashuno, what is your role again?

100 years too.

I'm a goblin hero aka horde aligned town vanilla. I wish there were something more special about me but there isn't.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
100yrs didn't slam the hammer down which makes me think she's the town

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Kash, if you're the scum you've done an amazing job.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Kash, if you're the scum you've done an amazing job.

You and I both know I'm not

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Quidnose posted:

I'm actually going to assume that I've cleared Kashuno from being Legion aligned since:

1. We've had no indication of a cult recruitment mechanic or cult members flipping
2. I was set up to only be able to recruitkill every other night, which would make sense in balancing for being too overpowered against a scumteam.

So I'm happy to ##vote f_v

That's a weird conclusion to jump to. You're basically saying that your role PM is a lie.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

fiery_valkyrie posted:

That's a weird conclusion to jump to. You're basically saying that your role PM is a lie.

In what way?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Quidnose posted:

In what way?

That you think there is no cult.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Cult died n1

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

fiery_valkyrie posted:

That you think there is no cult.

The game was initially set up with three "alignments" that we've seen - Horde, Alliance, and Legion. Clearly, that was designed to attempt to confuse us in the beginning and make the alliance go after the horde and vice-versa as a red herring. I believe my Role PM is purposefully ambiguous about the cult to show that I kill Legion.

Now the only thing I'm not sure about is where the janitoring has come from.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

How long has fiery been at -2? It's 3 to execute... maybe someone get a vote off her no?

I have the time to read and get involved. I'm so sorry for my lack of activity but this is a very long long game. I'm caught up in regards from when I joined but there's a hell of a lot of context I'm missing.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I don't think you or TNL are going to jump in and drop a vote really quick at this point since you haven't already. Which is also kinda :tinfoil:

I'll go ahead and ##unvote though.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I'm wondering if we have no janitor and only cult flips cleaned. Which would make TNL cult. Are you cult TNL?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

If anything it shows to me that scum already dropped their vote.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

That would make Kashuno the final bad guy, then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

My initial suspicions are on him and fiery for dropping a vote so quickly. But I'll make a better decision once I've read them.

• Locked thread