Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Cashewnu rerakusu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I don't think Taste can happen unless everyone who hasn't announced they're leaving + Pmom are still around and willing to switch, fire away on the hammer

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant posted:

Cashewnu rerakusu

wat

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

##vote sodomeow

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

google translate says it's english for Cashewnu rerakusu.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Good riddance, Sodomeow!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hey I've been traveling for days I thought the deadline was after weekend who do I vote

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
KA-SHYU-NU RI-RA-KU-SU onegaishimasu !!

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

DEPLOYING

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
lol and they said this wasn't the fun thread.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Final Votecount for Day 2

Sodomeow (8): Venom Soag, The Ninth Layer, Venom Soag, Venom Soag, Power of Pecota, tithin, Bifauxnen, Puntification, Kashuno, tithin, tithin, 100YrsofAttitude
Amoeba102 (1): Kashuno, Amoeba102, Power of Pecota, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Power of Pecota, Kashuno
Venom Soag (1): Sodomeow, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant
tithin (0): Venom Soag, Venom Soag, Kashuno, Kashuno, Puntification, Venom Soag, Venom Soag, Puntification
Bifauxnen (0): Venom Soag, Venom Soag
Tremendous Taste (0): Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota
100YrsofAttitude (0): Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant
Magnus Gallant (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Puntification (0): Venom Soag, Venom Soag
The Ninth Layer (0): Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant
Power of Pecota (0): 100YrsofAttitude, Kashuno, Kashuno, 100YrsofAttitude, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant
Pinterest Mom (0): Puntification, Puntification

Not Voting (4): imgay, Magnus Gallant, Pinterest Mom, Tremendous Taste

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 23rd, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 7 minutes.

Day 2 is Standard Majority!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Sodomeow, Sarpedon, Trojan (town) aligned Son of Zeus has been executed Day 2!

It is now Night 2

If you are in combat:
1) you can choose one active ability and its target. Passive abilities are noted as such and don't need to be activated.

If you are not in combat:
1) You can sacrifice as many offerings to the gods as you wish, if i receive no PM i will assume 0.
2) You may ALSO carry out an Out of Combat (OoC) action. Unless stated otherwise you can only target someone not in the battle party.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Your battle party returns this morning, after a hard evening battle that left them defeated and wounded.
Saddened at his failure to be victorious yet again, Amoeba takes his own life.
Amoeba, Asteropaios, Trojan (town) aligned Legendary Archer, committed suicide Night 2

Things are just as dire in the city itself. With hunger and bickering taking place, it seems that an opportunistic strike has destroyed the Son of Troy and its greatest beacon.
Puntification, Hector, Trojan (town) aligned Prince of Troy and Trojan General has been assassinated Night 2.

With the city in dire peril, King Pinterest Mom looks about his war chamber. He sees souls needing his protection, and it is protection he was unable to provide.

"My sons, daughters. I have failed. I have been shamed and no longer can serve this city as it desperately needs.
I call upon you all to do your duty to be victorious, and i call upon the most vocal defender of our people to be its head hereafter.
I abdicate this throne, and exile myself from this city. The Gods do not favour me, and i do not deserve this glory"

Venom Soag steps up, and takes the crown as Pinterest Mom shuffles away, eyes downcast.
Venom Soag looks upon his new subjects "We will take back Troy. We will burn their ships.
The gods will smile upon us once more, and we will win!"

:dawkins101:Pinterest Mom has abdicated the Kingship.:dawkins101:

Venom Soag is now the King of the Trojan Thread. He is mod-confirmed Town.
With his newfound legitimacy, his vote counts as double.

All Hail King Soag! :horse:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Wow wtf

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
We are getting absolutely destroyed. I should've died in battle but I patched myself up so I'm just wounded. Don't send me into battle

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
:ghost: gently caress you scum (although tbf I am pretty busy atm so it's also a bit of a relief) :ghost:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Can soag still fight and stuff? If not it really sucks we effectively lost 3 people

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Kashuno posted:

Can soag still fight and stuff? If not it really sucks we effectively lost 3 people

I don't think so, but unless Pmom has explicitly quit the game, he should still be around as a regular player and therefore able to go into battle.

Should probably get mod clarification on that or not, otherwise we're going to be one even further down than we were before.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Pinterest Mom decided to quit the game completely.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

:dawkins101:

All hail king soag.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Ok well whatever

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Can we surrender? I vote for surrender

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Raiden, close the mafia thread right now!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

So hang on, did we not get any divine favor from the offerings last night either? Not sure how much of that is just flavor.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
##vote surrender

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Magnus Gallant posted:

##vote surrender

Isn't a jesters win condition to get lynched on JUST the first day?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

tithin posted:

Isn't a jesters win condition to get lynched on JUST the first day?

I don't know I've never been one or seen one in play.

You keep saying I'm trying to get myself lynched and yet you've not advocated for my lynch. Why is that?

Also we've played before havent we?

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

before this you have suffered under a king who didnt care about his men or his nation

you no longer suffer as pawns you fight alongside me

we are all soldeirs and we all choosw our own path

going forward i care about each and every one of you

tell me what your abilities vagueyl are and ill keep a list in my sig

ill also build theirgeticl battle groups early and we can discuss how best to use everyone

everyone is equal everikne is important

you are all diamonds

Troy has fallen

we fight now as brothers in OUTER HEAVEN

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Magnus Gallant posted:

I don't know I've never been one or seen one in play.

You keep saying I'm trying to get myself lynched and yet you've not advocated for my lynch. Why is that?

Also we've played before havent we?

Yeah, we've played before - but it was a long while ago.

And I'm saying you're trying to get yourself lynched because you're doing dumb poo poo this game constantly, and it's confusing the crap out of me.

Yesterday, with < 2 hours to go before deadline, you kept advocating for lynching members of the battle party which is a dumb play from a numbers perspective for the team. you moved from one to the next, and I get that by the last two you were doing it just for laughs (I hope) but it was still kind of a weird move.

Now you're advocating for surrendering to the other team which is basically saying that you want the scum in this game to win which is a really loving weird thing to say publically.

I've not voted for you because I'm trying to figure out what your goal here is, it's throwing me off.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Venom Soag posted:

before this you have suffered under a king who didnt care about his men or his nation

you no longer suffer as pawns you fight alongside me

we are all soldeirs and we all choosw our own path

going forward i care about each and every one of you

tell me what your abilities vagueyl are and ill keep a list in my sig

ill also build theirgeticl battle groups early and we can discuss how best to use everyone

everyone is equal everikne is important

you are all diamonds

Troy has fallen

we fight now as brothers in OUTER HEAVEN

I already told you my abilities

Great things - Buff a soldier's combat score on any row by a couple of points
Bosom Buddy - Take a wound for a person you target ahead of time, if they would take a killing blow.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Magnus Gallant posted:

I have! :buddy:

Don't know if you're the best choice though, time for some battle forensics.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

My abilities (vaguely) are:

- Resistance to receiving an injury while in battle
- Ability to slightly buff the others in my row at the cost of slightly debuffing myself, ends up as a small net buff.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Puntification posted:

:ghost: gently caress you scum (although tbf I am pretty busy atm so it's also a bit of a relief) :ghost:

Well there's go Hector. I'm literally useless in battle now. Don't put me in.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I can be used in battle but how does battle work? Can the front lines attack the front lines only or what?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant posted:

I can be used in battle but how does battle work? Can the front lines attack the front lines only or what?

If you have questions, pm busb! He was really helpful in explaining some stuff to me for combat yesterday :)

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (10): 100YrsofAttitude, Bifauxnen, imgay, Kashuno, Magnus Gallant, Power of Pecota, The Ninth Layer, tithin, Tremendous Taste, Venom Soag

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 26th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 21 hours.

Day 3 is Double Plurality!

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

tithin posted:

I already told you my abilities

Great things - Buff a soldier's combat score on any row by a couple of points
Bosom Buddy - Take a wound for a person you target ahead of time, if they would take a killing blow.

you're code name is FRIENDLY FLOWER

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

My abilities (vaguely) are:

- Resistance to receiving an injury while in battle
- Ability to slightly buff the others in my row at the cost of slightly debuffing myself, ends up as a small net buff.

you're code and is STEADFAST GOAT

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Well there's go Hector. I'm literally useless in battle now. Don't put me in.

your code name is MELANCHOLY MOSQUITO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Here's my combat abilities

Don't send me into loving combat since I can do other no combat stuff

• Locked thread