Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote poison mushroom you're all scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Wait didn't hiipfire own up to it here?

HiipFire posted:

You can target scum dumbass youre terrible at reading your role pm

I can't tell jokes from not jokes. Help.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
:ghost: nothing is a joke, ever :ghost:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

:ghost:ASIINA HOW COULD YOU BETRAY MEEEEEE:ghost:

:ghost: WELCOME TO POPCON, BITCHES :ghost:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBB2bPwKWVg

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Wait didn't hiipfire own up to it here?

I can't tell jokes from not jokes. Help.

i didnt

kashuno just randomly started claiming me into his scum team so i ran with it

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
also this person might be anti town

##vote 100yrs

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I'm anti antitown.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
It's either you or taste

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

But ok. That was all a very interesting night dialogue. I suppose I'll look into it tomorrow.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

:ghost: Everything I wanted it to be :ghost:

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
So I'm a mason recruiter and have invited in order KB, taste, Kashuno and hiip into my masonry.

I have a vague suspicion that taste shares an alignment with kashuno from a couple of remarks made in pms while kashuno and gotg we're arguing (he couldn't use the mason doc due to traveling). It's kinda weak and breaks the masonbros before threadhoes ethos I generally like to live by but it's worth mentioning I think.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
##vote Taste

half forgot he was in this game and he hasnt posted in forever

would rather lynch him first

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Yeah I think this is the right choice.
##vote taste

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Puntification posted:

So I'm a mason recruiter and have invited in order KB, taste, Kashuno and hiip into my masonry.

I have a vague suspicion that taste shares an alignment with kashuno from a couple of remarks made in pms while kashuno and gotg we're arguing (he couldn't use the mason doc due to traveling). It's kinda weak and breaks the masonbros before threadhoes ethos I generally like to live by but it's worth mentioning I think.

Considering his inactivity I'm ok with it, but what went down exactly?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Okay, we're actually pretty close to winning, I think. The SK is dead, the poisoner is dead, and there's only 3 scum players, so unless there's a non-killing but anti-town 3P, I think we've almost won. :toot:

(Sadly, my information last night was the rather useless fact that there is a player with all the alignments, and a player with none of them. Hi, Hal!)

I'm okay with a lurker dunk if we're actually that far ahead. We might get lucky. I'd vote Taste now, but that would put him at -1, so I'd rather wait just a bit so he doesn't get turbo'd.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Considering his inactivity I'm ok with it, but what went down exactly?

I was 50/50 on kash's spat with gotg being kash scum flailing and he said he thought it was sincere and then followed that up with he'd much rather lynch gotg cos he didn't buy a thing he (gotg) said. I went with taste's opinion on it at the time but it occurred to me later they could be aligned when thinking back on it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:ghost: clearly we were holding this game together. Kashuno we shouldn't have killed each other. :ghost:

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I'm catching up now and have another two games to get too... but I'll have a case and a potential vote depending on if it gets someone to -1 or not.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Asiina posted:

:ghost: clearly we were holding this game together. Kashuno we shouldn't have killed each other. :ghost:

:ghost: Actually that was me, friend :ghost:

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Taste hasn't said much but what he has said has very little weight. Notably he lays down two votes on Hal, effectively trying to tie up the town execution on a stump (at least by that point we were aware that Hal was unkillable).

Tremendous Taste posted:

I can see where punt's coming from, I get a weird read there.

His other suspicious reads are posts like this one that never amount to anything.

He's playing a quiet lurky game which fits when you have such high profile targets running around.

Would vote but then he'd be at -1.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

GulagDolls posted:

##vote poison mushroom you're all scum

But you're not I'm pretty sure. Why exactly are you voting Mushroom here? I'm going to look through their post history but if you can give a bit more that'd be cool.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Are we close enough to victory that a mass claim would be worthwhile?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

HiipFire posted:

im not even in your ranks

How did you manage to post this 6 times? Or why?

I'm not sure where you fall but you went after kash with gusto so... tentatively ok.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Puntification posted:

Are we close enough to victory that a mass claim would be worthwhile?

I don't know if we have any idea how many scum there are total so maybe? I'll claim if that's the way we choose to go.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I don't know if we have any idea how many scum there are total so maybe? I'll claim if that's the way we choose to go.
Three. Two other factional nightkills, but they're both dead now, and three scum-aligned players. Which means there's only one scum left. :toot:

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Actually how can you vote P. Mush after this:

Poison Mushroom posted:

You know how I know you're not Jonesy, JJ?

Because I'm Jonesy.

I am :siren: comoderator-aligned! :siren: Each night I am given set-up information about the game. (And I am simultaneously TOWN aligned because supposedly Town was the weakest faction when the game began. If Scum had been super super weak, I think I'd have been scum aligned.)

Night 1, I found out that there are a total of three factions with nightkills.
Night 2, I found out that there are three scum-aligned players.
And last night, I found out that one of the scum players... is a roleblocker. :c00lbert:

JJ, you're a scumbo, and I actually believe Kash that you're an Usurper, too. That, or you're just bussing him. Either way, I wanna see you hang.

That's a pretty ridiculous claim but it's certainly believable. There's too much detail to just fake.

I'm game to claim.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
I'm guessing (or maybe just hoping) we have maybe one scum left at this point, which is why I claimed. Not gonna force the issue I might be being overly optimistic but just a suggestion.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

As far as I can tell it's taste and if not taste then hiipfire. Maybe gulag because his pmush vote is not a town vote.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Could be helpful. With any luck, we'd catch someone in a counterclaim. And if we do, we can grill everyone with actions about what they did each night and why.

Or we could just end up pegging every PR that's left as a target.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Actually how can you vote P. Mush after this:

That's a pretty ridiculous claim but it's certainly believable. There's too much detail to just fake.

I'm game to claim.

i didn't read it. I was just going off the dozen posts that said "wow what is going on!! what is happening!!"

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote tt but this is fine

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote TT

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Tremendous Taste's body explodes suddenly in a fit of rage.

Tremendous Taste 3P Lyncher has died Day 5.

It is now Night 5. 24 hours for night actions, but the sooner the better!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Having lost his favor with the Gods, Gulag is found in the morning, torn in twain.

GulagDolls, Town Vanilla, has died Night 5.

It's Day 6! Deadline is Tuesday, if you need that far.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (5): 100YrsofAttitude, Hal Incandenza, HiipFire, Poison Mushroom, Puntification

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 27th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 20 hours.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Puntification posted:

Anything in there about hiip? Because he's the one I'd vote at this juncture.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
apparently i was wrong and 100yrs is town

hmmmmmmmmm

or theres a godfather idk

what im saying its probably pmush or maybe hal has been lying and he's a 1shotbpscum

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
what im also saying is that im terrible at mafia

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well, gently caress.

I got information last night. There is a scum immune to cop results. So no hope of a cop showing up to bust the game open.

Unless that was JJ? I guess it depends if the cop gets TOWN/NOT TOWN or SCUM/NOT SCUM results.

I think it's a godfather, though, because otherwise, it'd be pretty redundant with yesterday's info.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Poison Mushroom posted:

Well, gently caress.

I got information last night. There is a scum immune to cop results. So no hope of a cop showing up to bust the game open.

Unless that was JJ? I guess it depends if the cop gets TOWN/NOT TOWN or SCUM/NOT SCUM results.

I think it's a godfather, though, because otherwise, it'd be pretty redundant with yesterday's info.

Makes sense given what hiip's just said.

• Locked thread