Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I still don't get why you guys just don't put Ligur on ignore.

No. 1 Callie Fan fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Oct 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Aw, don't do that, then we'd be missing out on some wicked burns :(

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Took me this long to figure out why BGH quotes my posts in full.

Appreciate it.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ligur posted:

Took me this long to figure out why BGH quotes my posts in full.

Appreciate it.

I love your posts

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

BrienneGetsHanged posted:

I love your posts

Hah.

Anyway that is good work. Don't stop.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Ignoring Ligur is the path of weakness. The true warrior takes Ligur's posts like a man.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Well that's paradoxical because a man would just ignore Ligur's posts.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Ligur did nothing wrong.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Se valhe on että "ei-hysteerikot" voittavat. Pyrrhinen voittohan se on. Todellinen tappio on että vastemmistoliberaalit vetäytyvät yhä enemmän puolustamaan vallitsevaa järjestelmää ja eliittiä, sodassa työläisiä vastaan. Tämä itse kannattamasi taistelu "hysteerikkoja" vastaan on ensisijaisesti liberaalis-rationaalisen teknokratian ja vapaakaupan puolustamista.

I really don't think the fact that I have a realistic view on the power and influence wielded by the populist right-wing in Finland means that I'm defending liberal-rational technocracy and free trade.

I never disputed that neoliberals wield a considerable amount of power in Finland, we have a government led by them. The less the left focuses on fighting loud retards with no ability to bring out their policies in an effective way and more it focuses on fighting smart people who have the ability, the better it is and the better the discourse is as well. We already won the culture war on all the social policies and immigration in a single generation and we won it hard. Yelling about racists and fascists every time one of the losers gets loud about the fact that they're losing just means lowering yourself on the level of the hysterics.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
I was talking primarily about this thread not society in general. Anyway, putting Ligur on ignore would make the thread unreadable as at least half the posts are his, or about him or responding to him. Truly a posting superstar.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Making a post to make doverhog's assesment more truthful.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

doverhog posted:

Hey you, yeah you, the ligur; gibbering wizard in white.

Does it turn you on? The thread should end on a pic of ligur cumming on a burning koraani. Are you man enough?

Don't worry. Ligur doesn't have to stoop to such lows. Markus Jansson has already done it. Including pooping and placing a slice of bacon on a Quran.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

doverhog posted:

I was talking primarily about this thread not society in general. Anyway, putting Ligur on ignore would make the thread unreadable as at least half the posts are his, or about him or responding to him. Truly a posting superstar.

he is a great charismatic leader who makes inspiring posts

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OK is there a XLS of actually ovenist posters and people who ovenpost to get some sort of weird cred?

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Oldsmobile posted:

Don't worry. Ligur doesn't have to stoop to such lows. Markus Jansson has already done it. Including pooping and placing a slice of bacon on a Quran.

His burgering over his encounters with the police are a treasure.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

So Sebu Tynkkynen, the 3rd vice chairman of TF and a sort of rebel in his own party, AND a person who everyone I know who has met him describe as "not too smart" claims he has just averted a coup of sorts:

Essentially he claims that the Nordic Council was deciding on a Nordic Union and he was able to stop it.

This is what politics in Finland has suddenly become.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wow a Rudie is either dumb as poo poo or a straight out liar or both. Who'd have thunk :shittypop:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Persut Kepuaa aina.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Oldsmobile posted:

Essentially he claims that the Nordic Council was deciding on a Nordic Union and he was able to stop it.

This is what politics in Finland has suddenly become.

Dude posts what he thinks is a cool LARPing story and you're going "I really don't believe he actually cast fireball AT the darkness."

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

It's the Finnish version of the North American Union conspiracy theory! That's adorable!

Recreating the Kalmar Union would probably mean leaving the EU or at the very least ditching the euro. Surely Sebastian should be happy with that kind of plan.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Nordic Council has no power to decide anything but it's nice Sebis has a discussion club where he can feel cool and experience success.

I'm pro Neo Kalmar Union however.

*and if im reading this right it wasn't even the real council but a youth version of it, which makes the story rather less impressive if that's possible

doverhog fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Oct 25, 2015

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
I'm partial to the Novgorod Republic, myself.

gently caress the Muscovites, though.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

This lady from Salo going on a racist rant was rather shocking:

It's in English:

https://www.facebook.com/axu.konna/videos/996843950338012/

Though apparently stuff like this is quite common. And at least she's honest I guess.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
I yearn for the return of Mongol Horde splinter Kingdom.

Sweden won't be a part of it.

We can raid them though.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Oldsmobile posted:

This lady from Salo going on a racist rant was rather shocking:

It's in English:

https://www.facebook.com/axu.konna/videos/996843950338012/

Though apparently stuff like this is quite common. And at least she's honest I guess.

The most shocking thing about this to me is the number of white Finns who think it is uncommon enough to be newsworthy.

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2015102420553106_uu.shtml

I might start voting Väyrynen

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It's only the lovely hunters who'll have a problem.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Also my personal experience (it was a small fort so :shrug:) is that hunters are the absolute worst shots with an assault rifle.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jerry Cotton posted:

Also my personal experience (it was a small fort so :shrug:) is that hunters are the absolute worst shots with an assault rifle.

from what i've heard from skapparit, it's really hard to make self-taught retards unlearn their poo poo and learn the proper techniques

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

from what i've heard from skapparit, it's really hard to make self-taught retards unlearn their poo poo and learn the proper techniques

The amaging technique of pointing and squeezing the trigger :smugmrgw:

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Jerry Cotton posted:

It's only the lovely hunters who'll have a problem.

fudd spotted

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Timo Soini updated his blog today: http://timosoini.fi/2015/10/anarkorasismia-ja-murajan-mambojumbo/

I took the liberty of translating it in English:

Might have made a few minor mistakes but this is essentially what he wrote.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oldsmobile posted:

Timo Soini updated his blog today: http://timosoini.fi/2015/10/anarkorasismia-ja-murajan-mambojumbo/

Soini crazy. So what?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1445740600344.html

sanokaahan äideillenne että ne ottaisi vähän rauhallisemmin virossa

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Does anyone honestly care anymore what Soini has to say? Even if you were a big fan pre-elections it should be perfectly clear by now that he's completely fine with sitting on his rear end doing nothing.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

kikkelivelho posted:

Ignoring Ligur is the path of weakness. The true warrior takes Ligur's posts like a man.

But still, shoudn't this be about Finnish Politics and not about Ligur's viharunkku to black/brown cocks?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Fish of hemp posted:

But still, shoudn't this be about Finnish Politics and not about Ligur's viharunkku to black/brown cocks?

is your viharunkku to his yellow cock any better

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Hogge Wild posted:

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1445740600344.html

sanokaahan äideillenne että ne ottaisi vähän rauhallisemmin virossa

ei jumalauta äiti, mikä on kun ei suomalainen kunnollinen koditon mies kelpaa

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Fish of hemp posted:

ligur (and I) actually dont think there is anything wrong with black or yellow cocks, as long as they are not in finland. This is OUR country fuckers!! you are not giving me aids today!§

Oldsmobile posted:

what he said was so true. There is a huge anarchoracist thing going on here and it terrifies the poo poo out of me whenever I think about them attacking my religion, Christianity. That is why we need more people dressed professionally, cleanly, and wearing cool symbols around their left biceps that will scare even the most radical of anarchoracists away. I think if we all dressed up as ghosts it would help too. I am also loving sick and tired of YLE using MY TAXPAYER MONEY to broadcast these idiotic groups' ideologies, giving them air time, etc., and basically allowing otehrs in Finland who dont know any better to join their racist cause. It's loving disgusting and they only do to make headlines, thus ensuring they will get MY TAXPAYER MONEY next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Hogge Wild posted:

is your viharunkku to his yellow cock any better

Well he's the one who keeps shoving it at my face. What choice do I have?

• Locked thread