Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Pvt.Scott posted:

No wonder Gothard got followers. He got hot young rear end to bend over in front of him all day, got his pick of it and taught that if you owned it, that pussy had to spread for you 24/7. He's like a redpill guy that actually skipped the whining and being a beta bitch parts. I'm surprised he wasn't charging 50k for seminars.

Also required girls at his school to get perms because he had a fetish for big 80s hair. It is now a big signifier in the quiver community because of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

cumshitter posted:

As a cumshitter I don't know much about female anatomy. But from what I understand the uterus gets stronger with the birth of each child. So at this point I'm pretty sure Mamma Duggar could crush two hydrogen atoms in her cooch and birth a star if she wanted to.

You do not put the penis into the uterus. Michelle's vag has to be a dusty cavern by now.

Unless perhaps Michelle can prolapse her uterus at will for Jim to gently caress.

But really Jim just fucks the kids while wearing a mask of the oldest boy living at home.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Ultimate Mango posted:

But really Jim just fucks the kids while wearing a mask of the oldest boy living at home.

So it all feels familiar, of course.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

cumshitter posted:

As a cumshitter I don't know much about female anatomy. But from what I understand the uterus gets stronger with the birth of each child. So at this point I'm pretty sure Mamma Duggar could crush two hydrogen atoms in her cooch and birth a star if she wanted to.

The walls of the uterus get thinner with repeated births, after 5 in a row the possibility of premature birth starts to increase. The last Duggar, Josie, was 3 months premature, and I believe a few before that were as well. At 3 months early the internal organs have barely finished developing, so the child will have physical problems like asthma and bad eyesight, and Josie has a rare blood pressure disorder that only occurs in 3-month preemies.

Luckily, God created doctors on the cutting edge of neonatal science that didn't exist 20 years ago so Jim Bob can continue to force his wife to be continuously pregnant until she dies. As the Lord intended.

E: for example, my uncle was born 1 month premature 50 years ago (youngest of 7), and his survival was considered a modern medicine miracle at the time.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Oct 25, 2015

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Ultimate Mango posted:

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

So it all feels familiar, of course.

Well, except for Josiah, obviously. :gay:

(Also pictured, a nice young lady whom he recently stopped courting due to "God's will.")

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I don't understand how going to fertility doctors to keep getting pregnant is in line with god's will, pretty sure at some point she's going to have to stop crapping out kids or die.

Maybe that's her plan. It's the only way she can escape Jim Bob.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

empty sea posted:

I don't understand how going to fertility doctors to keep getting pregnant is in line with god's will, pretty sure at some point she's going to have to stop crapping out kids or die.

They'll freeze her until they have the tech to make her into an axlotl tank.

The Jim must Bob

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

empty sea posted:

Nah.
20-25 will be increasingly smaller fetuses, 26-30 will be implanted into 1-10's wombs until gestation.
This will start the repeating cycle of the Duggar population explosion, when they harvest Michelle's eggs and Jim Bob's little swimmers and start turkey basting the kids every year to continue God's Will.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Julet Esqu posted:

(Also pictured, a nice young lady whom he recently stopped courting due to "God's will.")

poor guy, I wonder if he's even told a single person he's gay

red19fire
May 26, 2010

How do I get in on this God's Will business? Apparently it lets you do whatever you want without any consequences whatsoever. Tip your waitresses, try the veal, folks.

I'm betting Jim Bob will suggest using surrogates to Michelle, and thanks to her child's understanding of science it's just going to be Jim Bob impregnating some random church volunteer while Michelle prays in the next room.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Toadvine posted:

And that hairline!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Ultimate Mango posted:

And that hairline!

Could you imagine being that kid? Seeing Josh and his receding hair and apparently constant misdeeds and knowing that the Jim that Bobbed him hath also Bobbed you, and knowing that so long as Josh never lusts for another man he will be forgiven for everything, but the very second that it comes out that you once shared an awkward kiss with the spritely blonde boy you met at the ice cream social, you will be banished from your family and everyone you've ever known.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
To be honest I have never watched a single second of The Duggars. So you can imagine how :shepface: I had when I just saw this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae2zZLwJEXo

But then all was good, there is a special guest we all know giving advise to Josiah at the end.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
Show your knees and you are a filthy whore but looking like a Jersey Shore extra is perfectly fine.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

happyhippy posted:

To be honest I have never watched a single second of The Duggars. So you can imagine how :shepface: I had when I just saw this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae2zZLwJEXo

But then all was good, there is a special guest we all know giving advise to Josiah at the end.

just read that there is a show called united bates of america

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

:airquote: courtship relationship :airquote:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Does anybody have that "if the victim is not at fault" thing?

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Thank you

gameFAQsspinoffETI
Oct 4, 2015

by Lowtax

Julet Esqu posted:

Shes cute

drat

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
I can not believe what Jim Bobbed it !

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Toadvine posted:

I feel pretty bad for him. His older brother joined the God Hates Fags Council and his mom robocalls people to warn them of the homosexuals lurking in bathrooms to rape their babies. Their religious community is very insular, so it's unlikely he knows many people who don't share the exact same prejudices as the rest of his family. If he came out to anybody there's a very good chance he'd be ostracized.

I feel bad for Jinger, too. Out of all the girls, she's the one who really has a spark of independence. There's a reason that website is named after her. She's smart, too. At least, smarter than some of her sisters. When Ben decided to propose to Jessa with this asinine scavenger hunt... well, let's just say that Jessa would still be out there looking for her proposal if Jinger hadn't been there to figure out all the clues for her. (My mom loved that show. I've seen way more of it than I'm happy about.)

Poor Jinger and Josiah have a lot of potential. Unfortunately, 18+ years is a lot of time for a sufficiently hateful family to have if they want to smother potential.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Every time I read the name Jinger, my brain pronounces it to rhyme with "singer" or "wringer"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like how dumb do you have to be when your child is so light in the loafers that hes floating into the sky like a balloon and you still cant figure out theyre gay. like its not being sheltered a tthat point its just willful ignorance. not even willful ignornace its just lovely parenting because even with 19 kids you should have some idea about who they are as individuals

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

tacodaemon posted:

Every time I read the name Jinger, my brain pronounces it to rhyme with "singer" or "wringer"

As someone who hasn't watched the show, this bothers me too.

Does Jinger rhyme with Ginger, or does it rhyme with Zinger?

Alsowhy did the gay son gave up his courting? Apart from the "gods will" bullshit.Did the girl figure out he's gay and end it? Did the girls family figure out he's gay and end it? Did the girls family not want the Duggar taint, (bad press because of Josh loving strippers and groping his sisters), and end it? Or did he end it because by pretending to like a lady he got his dad off his back so now its over?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

As someone who hasn't watched the show, this bothers me too.

Does Jinger rhyme with Ginger, or does it rhyme with Zinger?

Alsowhy did the gay son gave up his courting? Apart from the "gods will" bullshit.Did the girl figure out he's gay and end it? Did the girls family figure out he's gay and end it? Did the girls family not want the Duggar taint, (bad press because of Josh loving strippers and groping his sisters), and end it? Or did he end it because by pretending to like a lady he got his dad off his back so now its over?

The rumor was that she left him because Josh derailed the whole Duggar gravy train and so now Josiah is no longer a ticket to fame and fortune.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Blizzy_Cow posted:

Search Our Six Wrong Heart Conditions
Do I Have a Murmuring Heart?
Do I Have a Fearful Heart?
Do I Have an Adulterous Heart?
Do I Have a Deceitful Heart?
Do I Have an Uncircumcised Heart?
Do I Have a Prideful Heart?

Is that better or worst than a circumcised heart

What does heart circumcision entail, exactly?

skaboomizzy posted:

They'll freeze her until they have the tech to make her into an axlotl tank.

The Jim must Bob

Nice, dude. Niiiiiiiice.

Jumpingmanjim posted:

The rumor was that she left him because Josh derailed the whole Duggar gravy train and so now Josiah is no longer a ticket to fame and fortune.

Well, it's either money or dicking, and if she's not going to get either...

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I reckon they are going for "The Uncircumspect Heart", but are too stupid/focused on huge throbbing uncut dicks to notice.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Did the girls family not want the Duggar taint

We can all see the problem with the Duggar hairline but what's the problem with the Duggar taint?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

I reckon they are going for "The Uncircumspect Heart", but are too stupid/focused on huge throbbing uncut dicks to notice.

Nah the circumcised heart bit is actually in the bible. One of the letters from Paul I think.

I still giggle every time I hear it though.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

What does heart circumcision entail, exactly?

Nice, dude. Niiiiiiiice.

Well, it's either money or dicking, and if she's not going to get either...

She was a Gold Duggar Digger.

gameFAQsspinoffETI
Oct 4, 2015

by Lowtax

Jumpingmanjim posted:

hypergamy!! :argh:

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard

Julet Esqu posted:

Is that harlot wearing pants? :aaa:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Nah the circumcised heart bit is actually in the bible. One of the letters from Paul I think.

I still giggle every time I hear it though.

References to "circumcised heart" appears in the following parts of the Bible:

quote:

Deuteronomy 10:12

And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God ask of you but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, to love him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul,

Deuteronomy 10:13

and to observe the Lord’s commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good?

Deuteronomy 10:14

To the Lord your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it.

Deuteronomy 10:15

Yet the Lord set his affection on your ancestors and loved them, and he chose you, their descendants, above all the nations—as it is today.

Deuteronomy 10:16

Circumcise your hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer.

quote:

Deuteronomy 30:1

When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come on you and you take them to heart wherever the Lord your God disperses you among the nations,

Deuteronomy 30:2

and when you and your children return to the Lord your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today,

Deuteronomy 30:3

then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes[a] and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you.

Deuteronomy 30:4

Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the Lord your God will gather you and bring you back.

Deuteronomy 30:5

He will bring you to the land that belonged to your ancestors, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors.

Deuteronomy 30:6

The Lord your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live.

quote:

Jeremiah 4:3

This is what the Lord says to the people of Judah and to Jerusalem:

“Break up your unplowed ground
and do not sow among thorns.

Jeremiah 4:4

Circumcise yourselves to the Lord,
circumcise your hearts,
you people of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem,
or my wrath will flare up and burn like fire
because of the evil you have done—
burn with no one to quench it.

quote:

Jeremiah 9:25

“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will punish all who are circumcised only in the flesh—

Jeremiah 9:26

Egypt, Judah, Edom, Ammon, Moab and all who live in the wilderness in distant places.[e] For all these nations are really uncircumcised, and even the whole house of Israel is uncircumcised in heart.”

quote:

Ezekiel 44:6

Say to rebellious Israel, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Enough of your detestable practices, people of Israel!

Ezekiel 44:7

In addition to all your other detestable practices, you brought foreigners uncircumcised in heart and flesh into my sanctuary, desecrating my temple while you offered me food, fat and blood, and you broke my covenant.

Ezekiel 44:8

Instead of carrying out your duty in regard to my holy things, you put others in charge of my sanctuary.

Ezekiel 44:9

This is what the Sovereign Lord says: No foreigner uncircumcised in heart and flesh is to enter my sanctuary, not even the foreigners who live among the Israelites.

quote:

Acts 7:51

“You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit!

quote:

Romans 2:28

A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical.

Romans 2:29

No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
that kids gonna regret it if he can't live his gay bar days soon before he goes fully bald lemme tell ya

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

JosephWongKS posted:

References to "circumcised heart" appears in the following parts of the Bible:

For real gently caress everyone religious for perpetuating this crap in any form what so ever. Every single one of you.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Or in Christian terms she felt he was not "a good steward of money."

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Schnedwob posted:

Jim Bob, Jim Bob,
Don't look him in the eye.
Jim Bob, Jim Bob,
Just breed until you die...

Good

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011