Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrDorf
Apr 28, 2006

Grimey Drawer

spacetoaster posted:

I did it! I'm out!

Refunded today (CIG says).

Perhaps you should all hold applause until the money actually hits my account.

I'm going to use the money to buy actual games that exist and are fun (or buy some new bearings/wheels for my daughters derby skates).

Good luck. I'm on week 3 post "refund granted" with no paypal activity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

MrDorf posted:

It's a credit card so maybe it'll go faster? Their email said 3 to 5 days.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

From the GBS Gary Oldman thread

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
This could be better but I don't have time to make it so right now. But since Derek is in charge of the thread, seemed appropriate.

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances

Io_ posted:

Sandi is unhappy with the hairy mikes...

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Fan of Britches

G0RF posted:

This could be better but I don't have time to make it so right now. But since Derek is in charge of the thread, seemed appropriate.

:golfclap:

Goredema
Oct 16, 2013

RUIN EVERYTHING

Fun Shoe

spacetoaster posted:

It's a credit card so maybe it'll go faster? Their email said 3 to 5 days.

Did you say... Two Weeks®?

:dance: :lesnick: :dance:

Bolow posted:

Oh god, I recognize that photo... :ohdear:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Bolow posted:

:five:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Raskolnikov posted:

It does own, but my friend kinda has a thing about hating lies so just wanted to make sure Derek wasn't using her and her husband to lie about his upcoming Space Court adventures. She's had zero contact with Derek so I have to wonder who is Derek talking about other than someone else.

It isn't *that* far-fetched to think that The Wulge did this poo poo to someone before your friend. Do note, that I had heard of him allegedly sending dickpics all around like...6 months before that thing with your friend happened, but all I got was rumors and no actual pic with which to confirm it.

But I gotta say, it'd be pretty fuckin' hilarious to see him try to spin poo poo if half a dozen of his dick pics eventually become released, due to Derek's demands: "Oh no! This totally couldn't have happened in my bathroom, mine's red! Yea yea...okay with this second pic it MIGHT look kinda similar to the first, but this just proves there's an actual harassment campaign against me! Defend me, my fellow Star Shitizens!"

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Bolow posted:

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie
Derek fix your loving OP!

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

CrazyLoon posted:

It isn't *that* far-fetched to think that The Wulge did this poo poo to someone before your friend. Do note, that I had heard of him allegedly sending dickpics all around like...6 months before that thing with your friend happened, but all I got was rumors and no actual pic with which to confirm it.

But I gotta say, it'd be pretty fuckin' hilarious to see him try to spin poo poo if half a dozen of his dick pics eventually become released, due to Derek's demands: "Oh no! This totally couldn't have happened in my bathroom, mine's red! Yea yea...okay with this second pic it MIGHT look kinda similar to the first, but this just proves there's an actual harassment campaign against me! Defend me, my fellow Star Shitizens!"
We all know you pretended to be a woman for some free ships and sweet dickpics. You don't have to hide it anymore.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Bootcha update:

Bootcha posted:

They know who I am! :ohdear:

(Also who I am on SA. :dance: )

And they know my videos. :neckbeard:

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Shala posted:

I like how tons of those nerdos think they know the process cause they've been playing games a long time, you guys.

Help desk work really gives you deep insight on the software development pipeline.

The thing your have to know is that, as long as the senior JPEG developer is still there, the game will keep on trucking.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

thatguy posted:

We all know you pretended to be a woman for some free ships and sweet dickpics. You don't have to hide it anymore.

I really didn't lol. If that were the case, you could bet your rear end I'd release my own dick pic of Wulf a long while back, to see him squirm and tapdance even faster. Ask Cpt. Underpants if you don't believe me, he spoke to the actual scammer that I'm talking about when me and another dude brought the whole thing to him. But whatevs.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Fan of Britches

joats posted:

Derek fix your loving OP!

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

CrazyLoon posted:

Devil's advocate, his bathroom is red.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

AP posted:

Devil's advocate, his bathroom is red.

With the blood of his victims, perhaps.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

CrazyLoon posted:

yeah right like he's capable of hurting someone

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

CrazyLoon posted:

or marinara more likely

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Renegret posted:

yeah right like he's capable of hurting someone

Himself

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 30 minutes!
My lovely contribution to the GBS Gary Oldman thread.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/nPKxLBz.png :nws:

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

MrDorf posted:

Did you threaten chargeback? I got my refund the day of.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

fuctifino posted:

:nws: [http://i.imgur.com/nPKxLBz.png :nws:

Hey Reddit, archive that ^

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
^

fuctifino posted:

:nws: [http://i.imgur.com/nPKxLBz.png :nws:

Okay...remember that one time when they said if it were possible to combine Oldman's face with that most time-honored of pictures?

...yeah...

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Shala posted:

It's totes normal to have senior people leave in the middle of a development cycle guys.

Your boat isn't sinking, nosiree.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 30 minutes!

Wafflz posted:

Hey Reddit, archive that ^

I should have included something about the $94m stretch goal or something...

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I'm at work so I'm not clicking that.

Is it safe to assume it's gary oldman's face in the goatman's rear end in a top hat? That's my guess.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

fuctifino posted:

I should have included something about the $94m stretch goal or something...

yeah

it must be

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

joats posted:

There is one in the first picture, center top. The one with all the light on him.

They put the lamp there to turn him white IMHO.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Raskolnikov posted:

Derek Smart has had zero contact with my friend or her husband about DickWulf so either he is talking to ANOTHER married woman who received pics or his communications with "my friend" has been a long standing troll of Dr. Derek Smart Phd.

In her words:

"We never asked Derek to help us get justice. [Husband] got his refund. It's done. Wulf's life is it's own reward. Period. Why kick a dwarf?"

I just wanted to make sure this is clear for the ladies and gentlesirs of Space Court.

Sorry, but I'm NOT going to make their communications to me public in order to prove you wrong. Either you're making this up, or someone is lying to you. As I type this, I have an ENTIRE wall of text in TweetDeck DM of my communications.

I don't take too kindly to being called a liar.

And as I said before, we don't even need their willing testimony. That's what subpoenas are for. Not to mention the RSI forum records and testimonies from the RSI/CIG staff who were party to all of it.

I am pursuing it because people like Wulf Knight, Trevor Noblitt et al are the primary reason why the Star Citizen community is so toxic. And there is nothing on Earth that is going to prevent what I've sent in motion from happening and/or playing out. So everyone needs to just sit back, relax and wait for what comes next.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

I don't have to work very hard at being an asshole. It comes naturally.

No practice needed.

Since Goons ruin everything, I'm pretending to be a Goon for Halloween!

AP posted:

0, my packages are gifted. I am 120€ in Elite, but I doubt that counts?

This is your twatter right? You linked it earlier.

Which time were you lying, the time here when you said you hadn't spent anything, or the time on twitter when you said you had concierge ($1000 spent)?

Or are you an early backer who sold lots of LTI ships to suckers on the grey market, made all your money back and hence consider yourself in for $0 but actually still have a few hundred/thousand in ships/packages?

You see if you were really in for nothing you wouldn't care enough to register here and throw snippy comments in from the sidelines. If you want to defend CIG, go right ahead, nobody is stopping you, but grow a pair of balls and stop trying to fool people you don't care.
[/quote]

Regarding my investment:
0$. My packages are still gifted from my brother in law, but he is a concierge backer and I have access to his account. Likewise his twitter account. And vice versa. I wouldn't have a problem to "admit" anything. I paid 120E for ED, 50 for Battletech, Divinity 50€, Aquanox 50€. So one could say I love kickstarter projects.
I would have pledged a constellation package, but I got a nice birthday present, so no need to invest any money, end of story.

Regarding CIG and SC:
At the end of the day they will do whatever they think is appropriate and they only react if the pledge counter slows down. If I think the allegations are true ( I don't) doesn't make a difference.
We are all just producing noise, except the OP, he also produces also a lot of hot air. The escapist had at least the guts to stay behind their article. Mr. Smart just sends some fancy letters. Get the lawsuit going already mighty internet warlord.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

D_Smart posted:

Sorry, but I'm NOT going to make their communications to me public in order to prove you wrong. Either you're making this up, or someone is lying to you. As I type this, I have an ENTIRE wall of text in TweetDeck DM of my communications.

Why don't you both just chill the gently caress out and realize it's just as possible that she had a run in with DickWulf and that whoever you're talking to also did? Two different events, both with DickWulf as the centerpiece.

Chill Derek...chiiiiiiillllll

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

D_Smart posted:

And as I said before, we don't even need their willing testimony. That's what subpoenas are for. Not to mention the RSI forum records and testimonies from the RSI/CIG staff who were party to all of it.

I am pursuing it because people like Wulf Knight, Trevor Noblitt et al are the primary reason why the Star Citizen community is so toxic. And there is nothing on Earth that is going to prevent what I've sent in motion from happening and/or playing out. So everyone needs to just sit back, relax and wait for what comes next.

please click the goatman link above and describe it to me in your words so I can experience the goatman vicariously through others thanks

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Regarding my investment:
0$. My packages are still gifted from my brother in law, but he is a concierge backer and I have access to his account. Likewise his twitter account. And vice versa. I wouldn't have a problem to "admit" anything. I paid 120E for ED, 50 for Battletech, Divinity 50€, Aquanox 50€. So one could say I love kickstarter projects.
I would have pledged a constellation package, but I got a nice birthday present, so no need to invest any money, end of story.

Regarding CIG and SC:
At the end of the day they will do whatever they think is appropriate and they only react if the pledge counter slows down. If I think the allegations are true ( I don't) doesn't make a difference.
We are all just producing noise, except the OP, he also produces also a lot of hot air. The escapist had at least the guts to stay behind their article. Mr. Smart just sends some fancy letters. Get the lawsuit going already mighty internet warlord.

nobody cares and nobody read any of this

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

D_Smart posted:

d smart getting turnt up

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Eonwe posted:

nobody cares and nobody read any of this

that was mean im sorry we fought

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Karl_Ramseier posted:

This is your twatter right? You linked it earlier.

Which time were you lying, the time here when you said you hadn't spent anything, or the time on twitter when you said you had concierge ($1000 spent)?

Or are you an early backer who sold lots of LTI ships to suckers on the grey market, made all your money back and hence consider yourself in for $0 but actually still have a few hundred/thousand in ships/packages?

You see if you were really in for nothing you wouldn't care enough to register here and throw snippy comments in from the sidelines. If you want to defend CIG, go right ahead, nobody is stopping you, but grow a pair of balls and stop trying to fool people you don't care.

Regarding my investment:

Regarding CIG and SC:

Oh a live one, neato.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib
^^^^
Please stop breaking the quote BB code. It hurts me deep inside. Not goatse deep, mind you.

CrazyLoon posted:

Why don't you both just chill the gently caress out and realize it's just as possible that she had a run in with DickWulf and that whoever you're talking to also did? Two different events, both with DickWulf as the centerpiece.

Chill Derek...chiiiiiiillllll

So the question is: How many married women did receive special .jpegs from Wulf "Wuldgeman" Knight?

• Locked thread