Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Eonwe posted:

that was mean im sorry we fought

Maybe, but it's the truth. I didn't bother reading that post at all.

Tank Boy Ken posted:

So the question is: How many married women did receive special .jpegs from Wulf "Wuldgeman" Knight?

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

I don't have to work very hard at being an asshole. It comes naturally.

No practice needed.

Since Goons ruin everything, I'm pretending to be a Goon for Halloween!

D_Smart posted:

Sorry, but I'm NOT going to make their communications to me public in order to prove you wrong. Either you're making this up, or someone is lying to you. As I type this, I have an ENTIRE wall of text in TweetDeck DM of my communications.

I don't take too kindly to being called a liar.

And as I said before, we don't even need their willing testimony. That's what subpoenas are for. Not to mention the RSI forum records and testimonies from the RSI/CIG staff who were party to all of it.

I am pursuing it because people like Wulf Knight, Trevor Noblitt et al are the primary reason why the Star Citizen community is so toxic. And there is nothing on Earth that is going to prevent what I've sent in motion from happening and/or playing out. So everyone needs to just sit back, relax and wait for what comes next.

More blogs and more hot air. As always, mighty internet warlord. And if you take it kindly or not, you are a loving liar. We are all waiting for you to do something since July and we will still be waiting in January.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Raskolnikov posted:

Derek Smart has had zero contact with my friend or her husband about DickWulf so either he is talking to ANOTHER married woman who received pics or his communications with "my friend" has been a long standing troll of Dr. Derek Smart Phd.

In her words:

"We never asked Derek to help us get justice. [Husband] got his refund. It's done. Wulf's life is it's own reward. Period. Why kick a dwarf?"

I just wanted to make sure this is clear for the ladies and gentlesirs of Space Court.

It doesn't read like the source was your friend or her husband. It reads like a staff member within CIG.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Karl_Ramseier posted:

More blogs and more hot air. As always, mighty internet warlord. And if you take it kindly or not, you are a loving liar. We are all waiting for you to do something since July and we will still be waiting in January.

haha there is no way you don't have at least 4 figures in jpegs

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
In the grim darkness of Star Citizen, there are only dick pics.

FagtasticalMondays
Oct 10, 2013

This song applies to massively to this whol situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Karl_Ramseier posted:

My friend legit got pics from Wulf_Knight, which I've also personally witnessed go down, former CIG employees say he did it, whoever DS is talking to says he has another person on the horn, another person I talked to in the past claimed it,...

...so all of these people (who never before heard of each others' cases, as evidenced by DS above mixing his case up with that of my friend) are liars and, surely, Mr. Wulge is absolutely on the level here! :psyduck:

DON'T STOP....BELIEEEEEEVIN'!!!!

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

I am pursuing it because people like Wulf Knight, Trevor Noblitt et al are the primary reason why the Star Citizen community is so toxic. And there is nothing on Earth that is going to prevent what I've sent in motion from happening and/or playing out. So everyone needs to just sit back, relax and wait for what comes next.

:suspense:

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Wafflz posted:

haha there is no way you don't have at least 4 figures in jpegs

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Karl_Ramseier posted:

please stop doing what you are doing

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Jst0rm posted:

this poo poo is loving amazing. Is this the first posting of these or did I just miss it?

You missed them. They are all in my blogs. But you should read the TL;DR version here:

http://www.dereksmart.com/2015/10/star-citizen-the-endgame/

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Ghostlight posted:

Derek. Honest question.

When you walk into your lawyer's offices and say "I've been on the internet recently", do their mouths extend past their face in a shark like grin, or do they shake their head and ask you whose father they need to talk to.

Both :)

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

fuctifino posted:

Austin was quite a big team at one time.

Is that Jack Packard from Red Letter Media in the 3rd row from the bottom, 3rd from the left? White people all look alike to me.

PST
Jul 5, 2012

If only Milliband had eaten a vegan sausage roll instead of a bacon sandwich, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Karl_Ramseier posted:

See, even you admit that you have to wait less time for Derek than you'll spend waiting for Star Citizen to come out.

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Raskolnikov posted:

It does own, but my friend kinda has a thing about hating lies so just wanted to make sure Derek wasn't using her and her husband to lie about his upcoming Space Court adventures. She's had zero contact with Derek so I have to wonder who is Derek talking about other than someone else.

The message confirms that she had zero contact with Derek. Again, the text seems to be from a CIG insider talking TO Smart.
Has your friend or her husband complained to CIG?

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

D_Smart posted:

Sorry, but I'm NOT going to make their communications to me public in order to prove you wrong. Either you're making this up, or someone is lying to you. As I type this, I have an ENTIRE wall of text in TweetDeck DM of my communications.

And as I said before, we don't even need their willing testimony. That's what subpoenas are for. Not to mention the RSI forum records and testimonies from the RSI/CIG staff who were party to all of it.

Chill, friend.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Regarding my investment:

lmfao

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Oct 26, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Dante80 posted:

The message confirms that she had zero contact with Derek. Again, the text seems to be from a CIG insider talking TO Smart.
Has your friend or her husband complained to CIG?

Or used the term "Wulge"? Because if so kudos on creating such an epic name.

fargom
Mar 21, 2007

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Please stop. People like you who try to come in with a :sick burn: and get Derek to leave are the worst loving posters. He is the internet warlord we need to keep SA interesting. Kindly gently caress off.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

ok so when is Derek Smart gonna start up litigation?

Legal action has been in motion since August. These things take time.

The issue with the likes of Xaeriq Xavier Knight aka Wulf Knight, Trevor Noblitt et al is new; though the Knight issue has been on-going since last month when I made the decision to pursue it. Key to getting criminal and civil action against these morons is that you have to collect and collate all their social media relevant postings as evidence. It's not an easy task. And judges only care about key specific points; not all the other fluff. And in demonstrating harassment, certain criteria have to be met so as not to run afoul of Free Speech and such.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
So is this thread our thing now? IT IS AS THE PROPHECIES FORETOLD!

BANNED WAS HE BY CIG, BUT NOW THE CRUSADER HAS COME TO TAKE THE OP AND LEAD OUR ARMIES TO VICTORY.

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Or used the term "Wulge"? Because if so kudos on creating such an epic name.

it seems like the Wulge and Peachfuzz are nicks that CIG employees have given to DickWulf, as per that message...I wonder how he feels about that.

StraightFace
Feb 9, 2014

Karl_Ramseier posted:

nice meltdown

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

MeLKoR posted:

Is that Jack Packard from Red Letter Media in the 3rd row from the bottom, 3rd from the left? White people all look alike to me.

RLM is based in Milwaukee, so no. Funny how that picture is 90% 20s-30s white dudes though,

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Dante80 posted:

it seems like the Wulge and Peachfuzz are nicks that CIG employees have given to DickWulf, as per that message...I wonder how he feels about that.

"It's all fake and doctored by people pretending to have worked at CIG! Not listenin' to ya, mister troll!"

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

D_Smart posted:

Is it time to dance? tango, as it were?

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

D_Smart posted:

Legal action has been in motion since August. These things take time.

The issue with the likes of Xaeriq Xavier Knight aka Wulf Knight, Trevor Noblitt et al is new; though the Knight issue has been on-going since last month when I made the decision to pursue it. Key to getting criminal and civil action against these morons is that you have to collect and collate all their social media relevant postings as evidence. It's not an easy task. And judges only care about key specific points; not all the other fluff. And in demonstrating harassment, certain criteria have to be met so as not to run afoul of Free Speech and such.

What's the timetable, do you think, of settling a case like this? What about the class action? For that matter, do you think a lawsuit against CIG would matter, or will they be dried up and dead by then?

Finally, something that I have been curious about, since I asked beer a similar question: What was the exact event/thing that turned you from a backer of SC, to wanting to burn them to the ground? I know they refunded you only after you started blogging so I know that wasn't it.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Not sure if seraph but please continue down this path

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

D_Smart posted:

Key to getting criminal and civil action against these morons is that you have to collect and collate all their social media relevant postings as evidence. It's not an easy task. And judges only care about key specific points; not all the other fluff. And in demonstrating harassment, certain criteria have to be met so as not to run afoul of Free Speech and such.
I'll read Twitter for you for money.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Karl_Ramseier posted:

take that poo poo to fyad

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

So long suckers!

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Regarding my investment:
0$. My packages are still gifted from my brother in law, but he is a concierge backer and I have access to his account. Likewise his twitter account. And vice versa. I wouldn't have a problem to "admit" anything. I paid 120E for ED, 50 for Battletech, Divinity 50€, Aquanox 50€. So one could say I love kickstarter projects.
I would have pledged a constellation package, but I got a nice birthday present, so no need to invest any money, end of story.

Regarding CIG and SC:
At the end of the day they will do whatever they think is appropriate and they only react if the pledge counter slows down. If I think the allegations are true ( I don't) doesn't make a difference.
We are all just producing noise, except the OP, he also produces also a lot of hot air. The escapist had at least the guts to stay behind their article. Mr. Smart just sends some fancy letters. Get the lawsuit going already mighty internet warlord.

Learn to quote people properly and maybe you'll get trusted with your own twitter and RSI accounts. Also "investment" :hb:

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Which member of CIG gets the worst public backlash when the game is canceled?

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
That's the night when the lights went out in Austin.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Karl_Ramseier posted:

If we'd learnt one thing recently, I'd have thought it was at least "don't taunt the Internet Warlord".

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

spacetoaster posted:

So long suckers!

And say hello to my little friend..

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

Unfunny Poster posted:

Looks like the image in Derek's OP was taken down by Imgur.

Luckily, I copied it when it was still up.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

AP posted:

Learn to quote people properly and maybe you'll get trusted with your own twitter and RSI accounts. Also "investment" :hb:

"Investment" is the chosen terminology of the True Believers, at least until you point out that it's lovely investment scheme. Then it's on to "support" and hand waving down extraordinary amounts of money as "don't care, I can afford to lose that!". Then they will swear up and down that they never thought of it as an investment.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Who's "we"? Also, please stop using your brother-in-law's credit card, or at least own up to stealing it to buy jpegs and the shittiest av on SA

• Locked thread