Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
In true SC fashion I started wondering... this thread is great, burgers are great, cats are great, why not combine all three? Anyone has some good cat burger recipes?

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

D_Smart posted:

Idiots pretending to be attorneys while having no clue what Tortious Interference actually is.
ur mums a tort m8

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

the other thread is funnier

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

god im bad at this.

http://imgur.com/gallery/ed2M8

Raskolnikov fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Oct 26, 2015

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

MeLKoR posted:

In true SC fashion I started wondering... this thread is great, burgers are great, cats are great, why not combine all three? Anyone has some good cat burger recipes?

They don't exist, much like the other thread topic.

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

Raskolnikov posted:

I also fixed the stupid link http://imgur.com/a/ed2M8

Awwww jeeeeeez shucks I didn't realize firing off dick pix to <not my wife> was kinda weird, golly gee. #justnudistthings

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

AP posted:

Yeah, he was a major part of helping them with the cryengine and was on The Last Great Starship (just like Firefly cancelled after one series)

Derek Smart broke the news too which is going to annoy them.

Yeah, if you are following my Twitter feed, then you probably saw the news when I broke it.

Meanwhile over on the /r/StarCitizen echo chamber on Reddit

Back at the hive, a thread about this was closed in under 10 posts. Apparently not even $93m+ can buy you a decent spellchecker.

[IMG][/IMG]

Incombibulator
Dec 9, 2014

I'm ready for my close-up
Ms. Gardiner...

Grimey Drawer

Wafflz posted:

They don't exist, much like the other thread topic.

I'm sure some goon in Thailand will have a different view.

The Marauder
Dec 1, 2013

Why walk out when you can outrun?

mother of god

I think I'm going to go stand outside in the rain to feel clean.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

MeLKoR posted:

I am deeply disturbed by your request.

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

D_Smart posted:

Back at the hive, a thread about this was closed in under 10 posts. Apparently not even $93m+ can buy you a decent spellchecker.

Lol did those dipshit volunteer mods probate him for asking that question too?

I mean I'm not surprised but I'm still always confused how they can say "We want real discussion on our boards" with a straight face.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Karl_Ramseier posted:

I really don't care. If there is any evidence then he should go to the police or his lawyer and stop posting stupid blogs about how he will destroy everything and then just do nothing at all. Until now, there is no legal action besides this stupid non signed letters of his backyard attorneys.
5 days to November and still nothing happened. No one sued, no one will sue.

You need to sign your posts so we know if it's you posting or your brother-in-law.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Unfunny Poster posted:

Looks like the image in Derek's OP was taken down by Imgur.

No, I screwed the link. Fixed the OP now.

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

Pedo Citizen

Only registered members can see post attachments!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

God drat, this was really uncomfortable to read. This Wulf guy should be banned. If RSI has any integrity in them they will refund and ban him.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

A Pox on the Fox in the Box.

Poxy Foxy.

:smith:

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

kordansk posted:

I thought this was old news about them dismantling Austin. They were trying to move everyone to lovely Monica.

No. The plan was to close Austin. According to my sources, apparently they have now leased a smaller location which is only going to have less than five or so people. Why? So as not to prove me wrong. Seriously.

But I broke the news that it was closing. CR denied it in his defamatory missive. But they are closing that very large location and completely downsizing it.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

I said come in! posted:

God drat, this was really uncomfortable to read. This Wulf guy should be banned. If RSI has any integrity in them they will refund and ban him.

CIG don't. That is the point. She sent ALL of this to CIG.

I sent chatlogs where Wulf himself sent me the picture of his inbox with his own dickpix to my friend to prove to me that "it wasn't that bad, she is overreacting." Oh and he also told me about how he is 100% straight but sometimes he just needs a little dick. Sadly I deleted everything dickwulf in an attempt to not be a goon but I can't deny my nature in the end. :)

Yes that is how I got the image back because as I have said before my friend opened that email and wtf deleted it because holy poo poo wulfpix!

Goredema
Oct 16, 2013

RUIN EVERYTHING

Fun Shoe

pftc posted:

Pedo Citizen

Pedophilia is less of an offense than Beer PWG (Posting While Goon).

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lol, seven days.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol

being a pedo? 7 day suspension from RSI forums
posting on SA? permaban from RSI forums
PvPing against pubbie fishermen in an open PvP area and banning a pedo from goon squad in a kmmo? permaban from FJLK

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

Goredema posted:

Pedophilia is less of an offense than Beer PWG (Posting While Goon).

quote:

This citizen is currently on probation until 2024-05-02 05:25 for misconduct.

They banned him for 10 years in May 2014.

EDIT
The post from the moderator is from Feb 2014.

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

Tank Boy Ken posted:

Oh good thing they investigated it then.

Wouldn't anyone to get perma'd on a gut reaction or anything!

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Beexoffel posted:

Luckily, I copied it when it was still up.

Imgur is taking down those images? For real?

Is someone at CIG actually sending requests to Imgur to remove them? How on earth could it be worth anyone's time to eliminate one goofy set of images when they are thousands of goon parodies?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Tank Boy Ken posted:

its hilarious because that is still less probation time than beer

lol

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

G0RF posted:

How on earth could it be worth anyone's time to eliminate one goofy set of images when they are thousands of goon parodies?

WE MUST REMOVE THE IMPURITY FROM THE NETWORK OR IT WILL POISON THE COLLECTIVE

Goredema
Oct 16, 2013

RUIN EVERYTHING

Fun Shoe

Tank Boy Ken posted:

Fair enough, let me restate things: being a Goon and being a pedophile are apparently equally offensive to CIG moderators.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

all according to keikaku

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Bootcha posted:

Gentlemen,

I need pngs of cat heads in hats.

Military hats.

Silly hats.

Cowboy hats.

Any hats.

I need your cats with hats.

Everyone.

Cat in a hat

Cat being badass

Me passing a blood clot through my nose after sinus surgery

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

Idiots pretending to be attorneys

That's like, the entire internet...

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Goredema posted:

Fair enough, let me restate things: being a Goon and being a pedophile are apparently equally offensive to CIG moderators.

lol

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

neonbregna posted:

:nms:

Gross. :gonk:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the hilarious thing is the star citizen thread isn't even as crazy as the Archeage thread was in its heyday

one time some guy outed himself as a parachute account of a permabanned user then beecocked and goatsed the thread and honestly that was so par for the course in the thread that nobody even reported the posts for like 3 loving days

it was awesome

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

all according to keikaku

In time, the entire Star Citizen saga will just be Dick Wulf and Derek Smart shouting vague and ever-escalating threats of legal destruction at each other.

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

neonbregna posted:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

G0RF posted:

Imgur is taking down those images? For real?

Is someone at CIG actually sending requests to Imgur to remove them? How on earth could it be worth anyone's time to eliminate one goofy set of images when they are thousands of goon parodies?

At worst its just the automated removal, sort of how if you mass report a Twitch channel it gets banned for 24 hours automatically.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

D_Smart posted:

I found this exchange there interesting...

quote:

He was probably poached by some company that could either pay him more or otherwise compensate him better. It's no secret CIG pays below industry average salaries, and don't offer a matching 401K.

quote:

No 401k? Ouch poo poo that hurts, no matching? He was here for nearly 3 years too. I guess a lot of people are hoping the game goes block buster so they can reap the reward on the back end.

The salary thing just sucks in general but you can see that up front, 401k stuff doesn't hurt for like 10 years.

The SCers know that CIG is cutting corners when it comes to their employees.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Seriously the number of downvotes for that initial post is just silly. What about it is factually inaccurate? People keep saying that other companies have similar turnover- I'd really like to see them point out a few. The only one I can think of in the last year with departures in the realm of CIG was Sony Online Entertainment, right before they got sold to the Russian mob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

pftc posted:

Pedo Citizen

Well that certainly puts things in perspective.

• Locked thread