Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sorry about your thread, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

In Training posted:

I forgot who it was but there was a offensive lineman in the NFL who spoke in an interview how he almost didn't make it to the pros since he spent so much time his Junior year of college grinding materia to beat Ruby Weapon that he almost failed out of school

Dang well OK

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

OH SO THATS WHAT HE MEANT
HERE I WAS THINKING A PLUTONIS POST WAS INCOMPREHENSIBLE GARBAGE SILLY ME

wghat the

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Their wives love anime games, because they are stuck living inside them

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

In Training posted:

Sorry about your thread, OP.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

oh whoops thought that was a plutonis post on account of teh gay fail

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ArfJason posted:

OH SO THATS WHAT HE MEANT
HERE I WAS THINKING A PLUTONIS POST WAS INCOMPREHENSIBLE GARBAGE SILLY ME

You burned me a million times but mistaking me for the BYOB bird human being is the last loving straw. Prepare to die.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Brazilian AIDS battle! Hell yeah! Only in the "You game like a girl." megathread.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Brazilian AIDS battle! Hell yeah! Only in the "You game like a girl." megathread.

Why are you putting me in the same thought as that guy.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Make one little anime joke, and everybody loses their minds
          /

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Robert Oppenheimer, Albert Einstein and others observe as a forums poster is told not to report back

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Robert Oppenheimer, Albert Einstein and others observe as a forums poster is told not to report back

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Wormskull posted:

come on. ArfJason is NOT brazillian

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Alright yeah I get it I developed my Sphere Grid suboptimally by not using a warp sphere when I got my first Lv. 3 unlock to shift Yuna into a more classical black mage role, but you don't need to go full blown dudebro shitlord about it.

Classic cuckboy Sphere Grid shaming. Just ignore the trolls.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Who ruin games more, women, brazilians, russians, chienese, or arabas.

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

mysterious loyall X posted:

Who ruin games more, women, brazilians, russians, chienese, or arabas.

Peruvian womyn playing the XBONE (I'm a white, male, card-carrying member of the PC master race, we can just turn this thread into an AMA on what it's like to be such a powerful gamer).

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Super Rad posted:

Peruvian womyn playing the XBONE (I'm a white, male, card-carrying member of the PC master race, we can just turn this thread into an AMA on what it's like to be such a powerful gamer).

loving. LOL. Bahahaha oh my god... this is rich. Hopy gently caress.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

rediscover posted:

:staredog: dude that post sucks rear end, are you kidding me? are you really laughing at that? jesus christ this website sometimes... and people wonder why i drink

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

pog boyfriend posted:

:staredog: dude that post sucks rear end, are you kidding me? are you really laughing at that? jesus christ this website sometimes... and people wonder why i drink

Woah, is someone letting their little sister post on the forums?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

rediscover posted:

lol

pog boyfriend posted:

lmao

Super Rad posted:

feh

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Super Rad posted:

drat! gently caress! poo poo in my rear end! I can't even believe mine own eyes right now, this man is an animal! Lmao little sister poasting on the forums.. classic. drat. Piss

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's no way I would let my little sister post on these sexual predator-riddled forums.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

zen death robot posted:

Who the gently caress invited all the trolls?!
I invited them, on Twitter.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

There's no way I would let my little sister post on these sexual predator-riddled forums.

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
1v1 me mid pussies I can smell ur vagins through the internet, I need to make my digital domain unwelcoming to women

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Super Rad posted:

1v1 me mid pussies I can smell ur vagins through the internet, I need to make my digital domain unwelcoming to women

:wrong:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Super Rad posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theres p much 1 rule here and its "please dont be insufferably lame" and half the ppl from games cant even do that. it just baffles me

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
ahh I've been posting on the internet for 12 years but the casual video game forum confounds me! curses!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

theres p much 1 rule here and its "please dont be insufferably lame" and half the ppl from games cant even do that. it just baffles me
Sometimes people see a forum that has a loose ruleset and a close-knit community and feel that the only way they can fit in is by freaking the gently caress out.

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
I demand to be respected, here in the "You game like a girl." thread in The Imp Zone. Naturally, you're all overwhelmed by my masculinity so I'll just take your effeminate defiance as an indirect act of submission.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dude

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Face it, there have been more posts in this thread since I graced it with my presence than in the past few days. You say you hate me yet you can't get enough of me.

Truth is men want to game like me, and women want to sit next to me and watch me game while also making sure I have enough liquids to sustain.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Super Rad posted:

I demand to be respected, here in the "You game like a girl." thread in The Imp Zone. Naturally, you're all overwhelmed by my masculinity so I'll just take your effeminate defiance as an indirect act of submission.

this is the poo poo im talking about. like how could anyone write this and think "yeah this'll be the one to convince em i'm cool" gently caress off you retarded piece of poo poo

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Super Rad posted:

Face it, there have been more posts in this thread since I graced it with my presence than in the past few days. You say you hate me yet you can't get enough of me.

Truth is men want to game like me, and women want to sit next to me and watch me game while also making sure I have enough liquids to sustain.

I uh, never said I hated you

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Bobnumerotres posted:

this is the poo poo im talking about. like how could anyone write this and think "yeah this'll be the one to convince em i'm cool" gently caress off you retarded piece of poo poo

Why don't you step up and collect my bounty then? Or are you too busy full-time raging, Bob number three (yeah my advanced brain also knows rudimentary spanish from having to game with peruvians).

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I guess it's that time of the month again.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Super Rad posted:

Bobnumerotres posted:

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Super Rad posted:

Why don't you step up and collect my bounty then? Or are you too busy full-time raging, Bob number three (yeah my advanced brain also knows rudimentary spanish from having to game with peruvians).

Bobnumerotres posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
This is the most attention I've received in a very long time, I'm going to confuse this with adulation and keep going.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread