Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

to be perfectly clear, the only person who targeted rarity was amoeba.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Oh for fucks sake.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

Verr posted:

:siren: guys holy poo poo hold the presses :siren:

just heard from busb, merk did not target rarity last combat, only amoeba. merk isn't lying. drop the merk votes if you're voting based on my battle-results.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm still going to vote merk because all I know is that in order for me to fight places other than Greek positions Patroclus needs to be dead.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
makes total sense dude *sarcastic thumbs up*

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

that's bad dude. we need all the townies we can get. put your vote on me or somebody else.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Verr posted:

that's bad dude. we need all the townies we can get. put your vote on me or somebody else.
so your saying you are not townie?

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

no i am, but if you're concerned over merk/me i think merk has been making better contributions to the battles, which we need to win.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
actually I think Little Mac is scum ##vote Little Mac

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Let's vote Bowmore and Tomm. ##vote bowmore

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

bowmore posted:

hahaha holy poo poo

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I still have a strong feeling that Patroclus is scum because it's the perfect relationship to twist.

I think most people would assume that Achilles/Patroclus would both be town and I'm just not going to believe that because it's too easy. So I'm going the other way and since I know I'm town, I believe that Patroclus is scum.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TMMadman posted:

I'm still going to vote merk because all I know is that in order for me to fight places other than Greek positions Patroclus needs to be dead.

I think we should make sure Tommunist and Verr go home today. One of them is scum for sure. Tommunist/Merk combo is not a sure thing. Verr could be messing with us.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Flavor arguments are bad unless you're playing a Little Mac game.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Little Mac posted:

Let's vote Bowmore and Tomm. ##vote bowmore
beat you

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

bowmore posted:

boooo. why would you vote LM? if you believe me even a little we verified LM used a move on merk day one and we didn't lose.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

King Burgundy posted:

I think we should make sure Tommunist and Verr go home today. One of them is scum for sure. Tommunist/Merk combo is not a sure thing. Verr could be messing with us.

There's enough votes to get those two done without me. Just like Achilles refusing to fight, I am going to be a stubborn rear end and keep my merk vote.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

bowmore posted:

beat you

That is my personal favorite moment from this game. I still think if we're going to keep Merk then you're a good trade. Obviously Tomm has to go, but I'd personally rather keep Verr. I believe he's town.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Anarc is scum. Please vote Anarc.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

merk posted:

Anarc is scum. Please vote Anarc.

y?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Verr posted:

boooo. why would you vote LM? if you believe me even a little we verified LM used a move on merk day one and we didn't lose.
oh really? hmmm

##unvote

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Little Mac posted:

Flavor arguments are bad unless you're playing a Little Mac game.

Well, come on, there's also the point that merk was completely unhelpful in finding scum not just during D1, but also during D2 as he stayed stupidly focused on Ecco.

I'm pretty sure merk flips scum here. If you go back and look at his Ecco case it's actually nowhere near as strong as he makes it out to be and it's actually stretched to fit his own narrative.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

Ok, do you know who you did target?

Tomm?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I don't mind being in the front row in the battle, I have some cool powers

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Verr posted:

So what? Just because LM did something to merk and we didn't lose doesn't mean he can't be scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, to be fair, I'm not really looking that way now because I still think merk flips scum here.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TMMadman posted:

There's enough votes to get those two done without me. Just like Achilles refusing to fight, I am going to be a stubborn rear end and keep my merk vote.

There really aren't. The votes are super close and swingable by scum for a loss at the last moment. We need to be more emphatically on our choices.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I agree that the fact that Verr correctly detected my NA does not confirm me, but does confirm him from my POV. That's the most useless scum power, it would have to belong to town.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
it would not surprise me at all if Burgundy flipped scum

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

King Burgundy posted:

There really aren't. The votes are super close and swingable by scum for a loss at the last moment. We need to be more emphatically on our choices.

I'm not voting Verr no matter what, man.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

merk, did you get wounded in day 1 battle? that's the only way LM could be scum.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

bowmore posted:

##vote bowmore

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Little Mac posted:

I'm not voting Verr no matter what, man.

Then get on Tomm?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Little Mac posted:

##vote bowmore
ok....

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Verr posted:

merk, did you get wounded in day 1 battle? that's the only way LM could be scum.

No it's not. LM could have some kind of debuff but it just wasn't enough if merk has a strong combat skill. But again, that's assuming merk is town.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Verr posted:

He did not.

King Burgundy posted:

Then get on Tomm?

I really thinking lynching Verr is a verry bad idea!!! Please don't kill him. For real, look at Bowmore. KB is confirmed, pretty much. That's just lazy.

##vote tommunist

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

bowmore posted:

You are hilarious.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
how is KB confirmed

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

bowmore posted:

how is KB confirmed

Cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, in case Magnus doesn't get lynched in the other thread, nobody should target him:

Magnus Gallant posted:

I target someone on the other team, if I'm targeted by an enemy (even multiple) then any damage I would have taken is transferred to the person I target.

Now no one will target me

• Locked thread