Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

nice jpeg bunker dooberts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Justin Tyme posted:

remember to use [*prm][*/prm] or [*premium][*/premium] tags when discussing ops/doxx, without the asterix of course

This can't be overstated.

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007
I have no idea what is going on. Been away for a week.

Is /r/StarCitizen trying to destroy the internet to keep people from talking bad about Star Citizen?

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

yes OPSEC its me the censored whulge

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy
Is doxxing someone by showing their dick pix coxxxing?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Godspeed you crazy premium goons. :regd10:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

joats posted:

I gotta be honest, I don't know what is going on anymore. Who is winning?

:munch: is winning

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

Hell Gem

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Justin Tyme posted:

remember to use [*prm][*/prm] or [*premium][*/premium] tags when discussing ops/doxx, without the asterix of course

Are you sure this is a safe way to discuss ops? What's stopping the CIG cultists paying them $20 to buy an account and upgrade it to premium?

Is there some kind of probationary period before they can see premium messages?

I think we should move operations to You need a premium account to see this message

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Shala posted:

Is doxxing someone by showing their dick pix coxxxing?

Only if you have your full name and address tattooed on it like what I have on mine :smug:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
So what is that building actually though

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

Eonwe posted:

oh boy, how much free time do you have?

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

thatguy posted:

I like how Derek still hasn't managed to grasp how [img] tags work.

Man, you guys are killing me. Haven't you HEARD that they have been reporting the images and REMOVING them? I've had to host them elsewhere. The OP is fixed again. sheesh

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Eonwe posted:

a place of frog dogs

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

Eonwe posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2466

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Alighieri posted:

oh boy, how much free time do you have?

What

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

fuctifino posted:

What's stopping the CIG cultists paying them $20 to buy an account and upgrade it to premium?

Nothing was ever really stopping them doing that and it's never been an issue before so I think you're worrying over nothing.

celewign
Jul 11, 2015

just get us in the playoffs
i tried making some art about star citizen i dont think its good though

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ohhhhh I knew it looked familiar

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Malleovic posted:

This is confusing. If he's saying that his friend never contacted you, it would be expected that they wouldn't be able to supply this information because it wouldn't exist...

Ah! But that's the thing. He needs to just respond to what I asked. And if he says his friend says he's never - ever - contacted nor communicated with me at all, well then, I have the nuclear option. I just don't want to use that option on the off-chance that he is in fact trolling us, thus forcing my hand.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

celewign posted:

i tried making some art about star citizen i dont think its good though

No that is pretty good.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Be careful derek

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Whats been happening with doobies dog house since he got mad about gay marriage and said he wouldnt serve gay people or whatever, thats the last I heard

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

D_Smart posted:

Ah! But that's the thing. He needs to just respond to what I asked. And if he says his friend says he's never - ever - contacted nor communicated with me at all, well then, I have the nuclear option. I just don't want to use that option on the off-chance that he is in fact trolling us, thus forcing my hand.

Hey I am right here. I am not sure we're talking about the same group of people. And you keep calling me a he? What is up with that Derek. edit: I also pm'ed you.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
im chris roberts ama

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

peter gabriel posted:

Be careful derek

uhm, OK, what did I miss?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

D_Smart posted:

Nothing just watching out for you

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Literally The Worst posted:

im chris roberts ama

Where is my game you CAD?

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

im chris roberts ama

How much is a gram of coke goin for these days?

like the primo backer powder you get, not the crap I get that's half baby laxative.

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

Derek, I'm pretty sure that Raskolnikov is not trying to troll you. If that's who you are talking about.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Oct 27, 2015

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

D_Smart posted:

He's just doing this thing where you tell someone to stay safe so they won't haunt you later. Consider it a sign of worship.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

peter gabriel posted:

Where is my game you CAD?

its in here *points to your chest and smiles*

Shala posted:

How much is a gram of coke goin for these days?

like the primo backer powder you get, not the crap I get that's half baby laxative.

five gold doubloons

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

Wafflz posted:

this mocap actor is impressive

Thanks, there was a team of real life navy seals to help with direction.

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

five gold doubloons

Goddammit J-Roc is getting fuckin greedy these days.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Raskolnikov posted:

Derek I am not a liar, I am saying be careful with your sources. You have someone else with another story, that other story is not related to the content I posted in this thread.

That is not the person you're talking about with the CIG staff. And finally at least Dickwulf got my gender right :)

OK, I'm not sure how we ended up down this road. But let's get some clarity here.

1) I have first hand accounting of the RSI forum incident between Dick Wulf and the female in question

2) I have the entire forum thread

3) I have confirmation of the above via a text message which I have since posted

4) I was contacted by the husband of the lady in question, and we have had communications which lead me to believe that it is him

5) I do NOT know who the person in the mirror image is. I was informed that it was the pic sent to this lady in question

So, what am I missing?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

im chris roberts ama

can i get a refund

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Shala posted:

Goddammit J-Roc is getting fuckin greedy these days.

if it was cut with laxative maybe id get the shits and lose some weight like every other cokehead

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

The White Dragon posted:

can i get a refund

next question please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigMouthSingers
Oct 15, 2015

I still subscribe because the puzzlebox tells me to.

Star Citizen.... you're playing right now.
Start Criticism

• Locked thread